Community > Posts By > 5apphire

no photo
Tue 12/13/11 02:42 AM
And someone with absolutely no experience would also know it!!!

no photo
Tue 12/13/11 02:16 AM

Sharia Law - unless the rest of the world gets a grip, stops being so bloody politically correct and scared to confront sharia law, it will slowly and surely take over, like a cancer.
if they were only so politically correct visavis Israel!

At least Newt has opened up the world to the truth!

no photo
Tue 12/13/11 01:52 AM
Sharia Law - unless the rest of the world gets a grip, stops being so bloody politically correct and scared to confront sharia law, it will slowly and surely take over, like a cancer.

no photo
Mon 12/12/11 07:37 AM
Edited by 5apphire on Mon 12/12/11 07:38 AM

UK Jewish MP SIR Gerald Kaufman : Israel acting like Nazis in Gaza

http://bit.ly/vFmHwR
so you finally identified that selfhating Piece of Crap!

Sir Gerald Kaufman:

Parliamentary expenses scandal

See also: United Kingdom parliamentary expenses scandal and List of expenses claims in the United Kingdom parliamentary expenses scandal

Kaufman was involved in the 2009 UK parliamentary expenses scandal, where a number of British MPs made excessive expense claims, misusing their permitted allowances and expense accounts.

Kaufman was found to have claimed £115,109 in additional costs allowances on his London flat between 2001 and 2008, and submitted a claim for three months' expenses totalling £14,301.60 in June 2006, which included £8,865 for a 40-inch LCD television and £1,461.83 for a luxury rug imported from New York City (plus £389.91 in customs expenses), which violated regulations forbidding claims for luxury furnishings.

He blamed his self-diagnosed obsessive compulsive disorder for his claims, and also said that his condition led him to purchase a pair of Waterford Crystal grapefruit bowls on his parliamentary expenses.[9] Between 2005 and 2007, Kaufman claimed £28,834 for home improvements.

He was subsequently summoned to the Parliamentary Fees Office to explain these claims, and in the end was paid £15,329. He also claimed £1,262 for a gas bill that was £1,055 in credit. His claims for food between 2004 and June 2008 were £19,200, close to the maximum allowed. He was also challenged over regular claims for "odd jobs", which he submitted without receipts at a rate of £245 per month, then £5 below the limit for unreceipted expenses, to which he replied by asking why these expenses were being queried.[10]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerald_Kaufman

"He blamed his self-diagnosed obsessive compulsive disorder for his claims, and also said that his condition led him to purchase a pair of Waterford Crystal grapefruit bowls on his parliamentary expenses.[9]

no photo
Mon 12/12/11 07:22 AM

From a Jewish MP

"My grandmother was ill in bed when the Nazis came to her home town a German soldier shot her dead in her bed.

My grandmother did not die to provide cover for Israeli soldiers murdering Palestinian grandmothers in Gaza.

The present Israeli government ruthlessly and cynically exploits the continuing guilt from gentiles over the slaughter of Jews in the Holocaust as justification for their murder of Palestinians."

I need proof from you that Israel murders 'Palestinians.' If no proof from you, then it is a lie.

no photo
Mon 12/12/11 07:03 AM

UK Jewish MP SIR Gerald Kaufman : Israel acting like Nazis in Gaza

http://bit.ly/vFmHwR

On the contrary Israel has NEVER EVER acted like "Nazis" in Gaza. Where and when has this happened?

no photo
Mon 12/12/11 06:45 AM

Jew hatred is so out of touch with reality as we can see from the posters on this site. They post lies from blogs, scour through the internet for old news of anything that makes Jews look bad and even within the last 24 hours Bestinshow typed a blinder - a total lie and when caught out by me he typed:

Hey your right this one got me. It is disinformation......

Optomistic, Bestinshow and Jellybean tell lies about Jews, and also tell lies about Israel. They fail to understand history, and Optomistic and Jellybean on this forum even admitted to not watching a clip I posted giving historical facts - (obviously they watched it but didn't agree with the facts)!

These posters may see, but they don't watch, they hear but they don't listen, and their words are lies. They are banging their heads against a brick wall though because the truth always prevails.

I think you misunderstand. Some people don't recognize the truth, some don't understand the truth, and some simply don't care about the truth.

Some post lies knowingly and deliberately to be hateful or to pursue some other agenda. The truth only prevails with those who are actually interested in finding it. A true Jew-hater is going to print lies, make up new lies, and defend lies with their last breath. The truth means nothing to them. They are not beating their head against anything. Their goal is to have you beating your head while they laugh.

Ah ok, thanks for letting me know. I often wondered, but you have made it clear to me now. It makes perfect sense looking back on it all.

Ok, a different stance from me now, knowing what really drives them to act like they do.

no photo
Mon 12/12/11 05:59 AM
Edited by 5apphire on Mon 12/12/11 06:01 AM
Jew hatred is so out of touch with reality as we can see from the posters on this site. They post lies from blogs, scour through the internet for old news of anything that makes Jews look bad and even within the last 24 hours Bestinshow typed a blinder - a total lie and when caught out by me he typed:

Hey your right this one got me. It is disinformation......

Optomistic, Bestinshow and Jellybean tell lies about Jews, and also tell lies about Israel. They fail to understand history, and Optomistic and Jellybean on this forum even admitted to not watching a clip I posted giving historical facts - (obviously they watched it but didn't agree with the facts)!

These posters may see, but they don't watch, they hear but they don't listen, and their words are lies. They are banging their heads against a brick wall though because the truth always prevails.

no photo
Mon 12/12/11 04:25 AM

For 65 years Israel has committed atrocities on a people who are having to pay for the guilt of the entire world.

Pretending to want peace while all that time thieving more land.

Israel the poor victim.......

Israel The Nuclear Power.......

Will we have 65 years of atonement for the Palestinians?

You really have views that are absolutely and totally out of touch with reality don't you.

no photo
Mon 12/12/11 03:17 AM
Again, for the umpteenth time Optmistic, Bestinshow, and Jellybean, WATCH AND LEARN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOS0lejtst8&list=PL0877FD9B8BE484CE&index=11&feature=plpp_video

no photo
Mon 12/12/11 03:15 AM
In 1922, all 51 nations of the League of Nations unanimously made it clear that MANDATORY PALESTINE (100% of it) was a territory where the League of Nations were in favor of establishing a national home for the Jewish People.

no photo
Mon 12/12/11 12:56 AM

yet they claim they don't hate Jews,yet they keep up an incessant Drivel about them,as if the Jews were making up a 90% majority of the worlds population,instead of maybe 2%
Sad and disturbing that there are people in this world that can only gain Selfesteem by putting other races and Ethnicities down!
Sickening!sick sick sick
And look when it happened,Four years ago!
Not prejudiced at all,ha?

The incident happend four years ago??? You really surpassed yourself this time OP. You are outed now (as if you weren't outed before). I should have checked his source but it was 4.30 a.m. at the time I last posted.

The Blog has the proper name,Gothamist!:laughing:

Go´tham`ist
n. 1. A wiseacre; a person deficient in wisdom; - so called from Gotham, in Nottinghamshire, England, noted for some pleasant blunders.

rofl

no photo
Mon 12/12/11 12:45 AM

yet they claim they don't hate Jews,yet they keep up an incessant Drivel about them,as if the Jews were making up a 90% majority of the worlds population,instead of maybe 2%
Sad and disturbing that there are people in this world that can only gain Selfesteem by putting other races and Ethnicities down!
Sickening!sick sick sick
And look when it happened,Four years ago!
Not prejudiced at all,ha?

The incident happend four years ago??? You really surpassed yourself this time OP. You are outed now (as if you weren't outed before). I should have checked his source but it was 4.30 a.m. at the time I last posted.

no photo
Sun 12/11/11 08:28 PM

Elliot Dear, an orthodox Jew, was pulled over for driving 84 mph in a 55 zone in 2007. The Post reports that several days later, Dear sent the traffic court a letter claiming that the trooper called him a "Jew ****," and said "this prejudice obviously was the cause for the ticket." But Dear didn't expect the conversation to be recorded.

The trooper was in fact wearing a recording device, and the police vehicle also caught the stop on tape by a dashboard camera, so the Internal Affairs Bureau was able to determine that Dear was lying.

http://gothamist.com/2011/12/10/orthodox_queens_lawyer_suspended_af.php

Yet another post about Jews. Do you seek thse posts out. Your hatred is so evident.

no photo
Sun 12/11/11 12:14 PM

Isn't the Muslim Brotherhood the more moderate islamic party in Egypt?

No, it isn't.

no photo
Sun 12/11/11 10:13 AM

I'm Jewish here, but in Toronto, Canada

I always feel good when I meet someone else that is Jewish and not because I need to be with a Jewish guy, but, it's that heritage that familiarity that is nice and keeps us together.

Whenever I see clips from Israel or hear Jewish music, it warms my heart. Once a Jew, always a Jew. As my orthodox grandmother once said, "you can take me to Church and put the drops over my head, but you can't change what's inside".

Hi. nice to see you here. Welcome to the forums. I wish the Jewish forum was busier though. It could do so well. I tried emailing people on an advanced search who are Jewish to let them know of this forum but I am only to email no more than 10 users per day, so at that rate it would take forever! I have a lot of clips about Israel and some good Hebrew music in the Playlists section of my youtube channel.

Here is the link - click Playlists at the top and although there are lots of different playlist I have quite a few good ones - Shiri Maimon, Idan Raichel Project and some others too.

http://www.youtube.com/user/userfriendly2011

no photo
Sun 12/11/11 10:04 AM

laugh

Don't pay any attention to Opto, the Jews are controlling him
like a puppet and they have some mysterious and inscrutable
reason for making him say this stuff.

I think they are making him discredit all those who propagate
Jewish conspiracy theories!

He is a just a pawn - a tool of those who have him under control...

laugh

They are so powerful. They have Mojo.

laugh

Well, we're good, but not THAT good rofl

no photo
Sun 12/11/11 08:23 AM
Edited by 5apphire on Sun 12/11/11 08:24 AM

A quick read of this heading out the door realy is not definitive at all.

It seems that the items could be used or might be used and its the same rubbish they used to justify the Iraq war (that turned out real good for america)

I was suprised to see they didnt mention any yellow cake from Nigeria.

Or mobile chemical weapons labslaugh

Again though Israels aresenal is ignored.

Mass hypocracy.

Without being a conspiracy theorists its safe to say that Jews own allmost all forms of media in the US, its no big suprise that people are so propagated and misinformed.
so now we are back at Jewbashing again,are we?rofl
Just because you do not like the Facts does not mean its "Jew Bashing".

To gain a greater understanding of an issue facts are all that matter.

The power of lies, deceptions and disinformation as Americans pay the price of collective stupidity.
“You know very well, and the stupid Americans know equally well, that we control their government, irrespective of who sits in the White House. You see, I know it and you know it that no American president can be in a position to challenge us even if we do the unthinkable. What can they (Americans) do to us? We control congress, we control the media, we control show biz, and we control everything in America. In America you can criticize God, but you can’t criticize Israel…” Israeli spokeswoman, Tzipora Menache

Haha, a fake person with a fake quote from an anti-Jewish website. Optomistic - what makes me think I should never believe your quotes and posts!!!
Hey your right this one got me. It is disinformation, however it does not change the fact that.

ITS BASICLY A GOOD ASSESMENT of the current climate.

Says you, Optomistic and probably Jellybean, but not many else. Israel has many more supporters than you would wish to think, so with all your comspiracy theories, hate, thinking the Jews will take over the world, blah blah blah, your views are totally off the wall

no photo
Sun 12/11/11 08:06 AM

A quick read of this heading out the door realy is not definitive at all.

It seems that the items could be used or might be used and its the same rubbish they used to justify the Iraq war (that turned out real good for america)

I was suprised to see they didnt mention any yellow cake from Nigeria.

Or mobile chemical weapons labslaugh

Again though Israels aresenal is ignored.

Mass hypocracy.

Without being a conspiracy theorists its safe to say that Jews own allmost all forms of media in the US, its no big suprise that people are so propagated and misinformed.
so now we are back at Jewbashing again,are we?rofl
Just because you do not like the Facts does not mean its "Jew Bashing".

To gain a greater understanding of an issue facts are all that matter.

The power of lies, deceptions and disinformation as Americans pay the price of collective stupidity.
“You know very well, and the stupid Americans know equally well, that we control their government, irrespective of who sits in the White House. You see, I know it and you know it that no American president can be in a position to challenge us even if we do the unthinkable. What can they (Americans) do to us? We control congress, we control the media, we control show biz, and we control everything in America. In America you can criticize God, but you can’t criticize Israel…” Israeli spokeswoman, Tzipora Menache

Haha, a fake person with a fake quote from an anti-Jewish website. Optomistic - what makes me think I should never believe your quotes and posts!!!

no photo
Thu 12/08/11 05:50 PM

Good afternoon !!waving
flowerforyou

Good afternoon to you too flowers

It's quiet on these antisemetic threads for a change!

Maybe they have 'seen the light.' :angel:
The light I see is my lovely young hotty sorry been busy.

Seriously why in the hell do I as a US taxpayer have to support isreal acountry that spies and lies and betrays my own country?

This is the issue not anti semteic at all to speak the truth.

How long are these folks going to hide behind the holocaust?

its almost insane to carry on this debate at all.

Are you saying Israel hasnt spied on my country and betrayed our good will?

Do we get anything for the money we borrow and then give to Israel?

It is beyond ABSURD

No, Israel and the USA have a special relationship, as does the UK and the USA.

Face facts - every country spies on each other, it's always been done, and always will be done.

Yes, you have a gripe with your country in the midst of a recession, and me too, but we have to think what is right and just, and aid to Israel to purchase weapons for self-defence from the USA is unfortunately the order of the day.

If the arabs drop the hate from their agenda all would be hunkydory, but they haven't so Israel needs weaponry which it purchases in the main from the USA.

Oh by the way, did you know that the Israeli military trains with the US Marines from time to time inside Israel giving them their expertise and learning from the US Marines? No? Well, you learn something new every day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mG89iJnQVA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoT8T_AEzJs&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL83AC813EBFD1A2B8

Oh and do they also sell our secrets to the soviets as in the polard case?

Your argument is absurd, Tut tut we all spy on each other no big deal move along.

No fricking way.

Bring it up and your called an anti semite.

Israel has NUCLEAR WEAPONS for gods sake no one is going to seriously mess with them.

Its INSANE to give that country money while we rob from grandmas social security.

How can any sane person defend this arrangment.

So you think that because in your opinion Israel has nuclear weapons no-one would mess with them? Get real! Iran couldn't give a toss about its citizens and it's country, and has shown that before, and whether Israel has nuclear weapons or not (and Israel has not admitted or denied it has nuclear), Iran would still strike Israel at the earliest opportunity when it is ready. Israel cannot rest easy whilst Iran is the threat it is.

You want Sharia law spreading far and wide? Israel is the barrier to that coming to fruition.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 20 21