Community > Posts By > 5apphire

no photo
Sat 12/24/11 11:25 AM
If all you in the US had the high cost of keeping a car on the road and filling it with fuel we have in the UK there would be a lot less cars on the road there.

no photo
Fri 12/23/11 01:35 PM
Can someone help me understand. Scammers are usually in different countries to you right? If so why would someone enter into a romantic relationship online with a potential scammer. What makes a person think that someone thousands of miles away is the potential new love of their life. Or is there more to it than that. I would never date someone more than twenty miles from me, let alone someone from another continent. And also when chatting online and on webcam isn't their ulterior motive made obvious at the start? Sorry, I just need to understand this all a bit more.

no photo
Fri 12/23/11 08:57 AM
Mingle is a lot better than a couple of other free sites I belong to. I used to hate having to log in because I had mail, only to find the mail was the "hello dearie" type from USA (aka Nigeria). Thanks Mingle for the very proactive way you deal with matters on this site and have a good Xmas and very successful 2012.

no photo
Fri 12/23/11 02:46 AM
Sardines on toast for breakfast - ymmmyyyy!

no photo
Thu 12/22/11 04:17 PM
Well I have my views about Jimmy Carter, so his actions here do not surprise me in the least.

no photo
Thu 12/22/11 04:15 PM

I write... releases a lot.

What do you write?

no photo
Thu 12/22/11 03:19 PM

And if he was hung like a unicorn he wouldn't be watching but taking part.

rofl

No wonder why I always get to take part! bigsmile

In your dreams whoa

no photo
Thu 12/22/11 02:48 PM
And if he was hung like a unicorn he wouldn't be watching but taking part.

rofl

no photo
Thu 12/22/11 02:45 PM
Edited by 5apphire on Thu 12/22/11 02:46 PM
Sometimes it can just take an orgasm to make a person happy, not sex. Unless of course it is a established relationship so there are no hang-ups re body image!

Orgams are incredibly stress-relieving.

no photo
Thu 12/22/11 02:42 PM
Well this thread certainly makes a change from Ron Paul et al. rofl

no photo
Thu 12/22/11 02:06 PM
I don't get stressed. I anticipate problems and arrange for solutions before the problems occur, if you see what I mean! I take care all the time and carefully think out any actions before I go ahead with them. I always choose the best and safest option to anything.

For things I can't control that are a bolt out of the blue my body tends to shut down and want to sleep so I give into that and often things don't look so bad the next day.

I make sure I plan ahead, eat healthily and smile a lot. I look after my mental and physical wellbeing, listen to classical music or some relaxing music.

Stress can churn you up, so don't let it happen, or if it does happen try to find your own way of coping.

no photo
Thu 12/22/11 01:32 PM

Another test of Fact or Opinion

Part of the struggle for self-determination by Palestinians has been to tell the truth about Palestinians as victims of Zionism. For too long their history has been denied, and this denial has only served to further oppress and deliberately dehumanize Palestinians in Israel, inside the occupied territories, and outside in their diaspora.

Some progress has been made. Westerners now realize that Palestinians, as a people, do exist. And they have come to acknowledge that during the creation of the state of Israel, thousands of Palestinians were killed and over 700,000 were driven or frightened from their homes and lands on which they had lived for centuries.

Only a few would hijack a thread, and you are one of the few!

no photo
Thu 12/22/11 01:31 PM

All I want for Christmas is a Photo of lpdon and s1ow in a warm embracing KISS.

Two Macho Men showing that real men care.

P.S......In full combat gear. laugh laugh drinker laugh drinker

surprised noway ill

Obviously he has 'come out of the closet' rofl

no photo
Thu 12/22/11 01:27 PM

Just a little test of Fact or Opinion

Early in the morning of April 9, 1948, commandos of the Irgun (headed by Menachem Begin) and the Stern Gang attacked Deir Yassin, a village with about 750 Palestinian residents. The village lay outside of the area to be assigned by the United Nations to the Jewish State; it had a peaceful reputation. But it was located on high ground in the corridor between Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. Deir Yassin was slated for occupation under Plan Dalet and the mainstream Jewish defense force, the Haganah, authorized the irregular terrorist forces of the Irgun and the Stern Gang to perform the takeover.

In all over 100 men, women, and children were systematically murdered. Fifty-three orphaned children were literally dumped along the wall of the Old City, where they were found by Miss Hind Husseini and brought behind the American Colony Hotel to her home, which was to become the Dar El-Tifl El-Arabi orphanage.

I put your whole post into Google - and yet again you post from blogs.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/deir_yassin.html

Where do you want it from..Murdoch News

Remember he is being investigated in your home townlaugh laugh laugh

Tel-Aviv???

no photo
Thu 12/22/11 01:07 PM
Edited by 5apphire on Thu 12/22/11 01:10 PM

Just a little test of Fact or Opinion

Early in the morning of April 9, 1948, commandos of the Irgun (headed by Menachem Begin) and the Stern Gang attacked Deir Yassin, a village with about 750 Palestinian residents. The village lay outside of the area to be assigned by the United Nations to the Jewish State; it had a peaceful reputation. But it was located on high ground in the corridor between Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. Deir Yassin was slated for occupation under Plan Dalet and the mainstream Jewish defense force, the Haganah, authorized the irregular terrorist forces of the Irgun and the Stern Gang to perform the takeover.

In all over 100 men, women, and children were systematically murdered. Fifty-three orphaned children were literally dumped along the wall of the Old City, where they were found by Miss Hind Husseini and brought behind the American Colony Hotel to her home, which was to become the Dar El-Tifl El-Arabi orphanage.

I put your whole post into Google - and yet again you post from blogs.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/deir_yassin.html

no photo
Thu 12/22/11 12:46 PM

it actually tickles me when people post on politics that they know the 'truth' , like what happens in Israel or the middle east or what this leader did or didnt do,,,

when they have hardly ever witnessed any of it themself and just swear that their source is the one that must be the accurate one,,,lol

And it actually tickles me when other people say "screw historical facts" when informed of said facts simply because it is not what they want to hear.

These people refuse to read and absorb links proving their (lack of) knowledge wrong, they get their news from non-descript blogs, pretend their computers are not able to open links pointing them to facts, and basically show their true colours.

They even quote others of not knowing anything about a situation when the people informing them of the truth acutally spend time in that country. So really it just makes them look idiotic.

no photo
Thu 12/22/11 10:03 AM
Yes, but that's what fantasies are - usually the impossible, or simply just plain weird. shocked

no photo
Thu 12/22/11 09:23 AM
Can you possibly post the website of the radio stations - the official sites - so some of us not familiar could listen online?

no photo
Thu 12/22/11 06:44 AM

"Wishing you all a very happy christmas and a healthy new year of 2012."

Frank:smile:

And a fantastic happy Christmas and wonder 2012 to you and all on Mingle.

no photo
Thu 12/22/11 06:36 AM
Edited by 5apphire on Thu 12/22/11 06:37 AM
It is hard to find from sites someone nearby. Sites such as Mingle can organise meet-ups of several people and thereby you can meet a few from the site in real life at a bar or whatever is arranged.

Unless you pay for a dating site where there are people whose goal it is to meet someone I think you may find it difficult as do lots of people.

It is best not to put all your eggs in one basket. It's a bit like someone sitting at home sending off lots of resumees for a job where there are lots of others going for the same job.

The best thing is to get off your chair and meet people in the real world not by walking into a bar or club but by joining societies, organisations etc., looking to make new friends of both genders and expand your social circle.

Just my honest opinion.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 20 21