Community > Posts By > Unknown

Unknown 's photo
Wed 09/18/19 11:55 PM

Try 000webhost.com for free domain and hosting

:thumbsup:
All the features of paid domain and hosting for free.
Have used it and will use it again.

Unknown 's photo
Wed 09/18/19 11:53 PM
Good start.
Hope you find the one you're looking for, here or anywhere else.
Welcome to the Nut-house drinker

Unknown 's photo
Wed 09/18/19 03:38 PM
There is no such thing as "forever" or infinity. It is a mathematical improbability.

As for relationshits, good thing they are not for ever. I wouldn't want to be nagged to death THEN nagged into oblivion forever laugh

Unknown 's photo
Wed 09/18/19 03:32 PM

least they could have done was clean and press him when they finished

Yes, that was the least they could've done... And they think they so technologically advanced whoa

Unknown 's photo
Wed 09/18/19 03:29 PM

Not probed by aliens :alien: then freebird ., I am a little disappointed !!!
Good to know they have ky jelly in outer space . It was ky jelly . Are you sure ???

Might have been plasma!

I was once abducted by aliens ,after a night of heavy drinking I was beamed aboard their ship from the pub car park, they examined me and one of them put a slim pipe down my throat and extracted everything I and drank and eaten , they then sprayed it all over my chest and pants gave me an injection to make me sleep and beamed me back down the the car park ,I remember waking in the morning feeling bad and with a headache, must have been the injection

laugh
Those damn aliens.

Unknown 's photo
Wed 09/18/19 02:46 PM
rofl

Unknown 's photo
Wed 09/18/19 02:41 PM

Thanks Unknown. Nuthouse? Cool, was always told to get in where I fit in, LOL

I can see you'll fit right in already laugh

Unknown 's photo
Wed 09/18/19 02:25 PM
Welcome to the Nuthouse, Bill! drinker

I wish you good luck in your search and my heartfelt condolences also.

Unknown 's photo
Wed 09/18/19 02:12 PM
Hey, Charles. Welcome the Looney Bin drinker
Kenya is a beautiful place, I stayed across the border in Rwanda for three months and met many Kenyans, fine people... just didn't see Barrack Hussein Obama or his brother
laugh

Unknown 's photo
Wed 09/18/19 02:01 PM

Its a complete joke and they will never do it they don't want to mess up the peace treaty in Ireland and will never agree on what will and the EU holds all the cards.

The EU holds nothing but propaganda and their arse-cheeks in their hands. Nowhere in the agreement is it stipulated that the EU block has the right to hold an entire nation hostage after it has decided to leave the block.

However, I do agree that Brexit may never happen, simply because the UK politicians, like most of the rest of them around the world, are spineless liars and are held to the strings of the Globalist banksters like Pinochio to Geppetto.

Unknown 's photo
Wed 09/18/19 01:49 PM

No one nailed anything here except their own paranoia.
As I've said here before I have FWB, currently 3 with 0 (like as in none) drama or diseases, what's required is complete honesty from the very beginning.
I am sure that it gets easier with age, I just hit 63 and my FWB are 47, 62 and 65. They are just women like me that don't have any desire to give up on sex just because we're getting older; we like each other we treat each other kindly and with respect and have a great time.
It can be done it just takes EFFORT, COMMUNICATION and RESPECT!
If you're not capable of these things with a women you'll need to change so you are or else I don't think you'll be able to have FWB.
Think of this: if you're lets say over 50ish and alone and want to change that DO IT!
If not now, when?
Time is NOT on or side.......

And btw as a footnote I wouldn't describe any of my current FWB as "loose women" and believe me I've known loose women. Read my profile.

If you have what you describe then more power to you. It's not for me though and I definitely wouldn't be caught dead between the legs of any woman over 40, much less naked.

Also, Sexually Transmitted Diseases is NOT paranoia, it's a reality that touches more people than you think, around the world, and even has the CDC seriously concerned as the numbers are reaching pandemic levels.

Unknown 's photo
Wed 09/18/19 01:26 PM
Yes or No ONLY? What's this? A Court of Law? laugh

I wouldn't call police and wouldn't be quiet about it. I'd find the culprit, laugh with him about the joke and ask him to wash my drawers or buy me new ones.
As a friend of mine, he'd know he had better comply with my request if he didn't want to drink his food through a straw laugh

Unknown 's photo
Wed 09/18/19 01:02 PM

The man reply when a woman says "I wouldn't have sex with you if you were the last man on earth."

>>>>You'd be crushed in the stampede.

My sister loves to tell me about the miracle baby she heard about. It was born with a penis AND a brain!

laugh
Best thing about this joke is that it came from a female comedian laugh

Oooh, a female comedian. Then it's okay to laugh... In fact, you MUST laugh or you're a chauvinistic pig laugh

:pig2:laugh

Sorry, a chauvinist pink pig laugh

Samsung have a poor selection of pigs.
Whatever colour I'd of chosen someone would be offended ,at least this one doesn't have lipstick laugh

rofl
:thumbsup:

Unknown 's photo
Wed 09/18/19 12:53 PM

The UK is a kingdom, not a democracy.
If it were a democracy, then its head of state and every political leader would be elected.

The Queen is head of state but really doesn't get involved. The government is elected and political parties are meant to be democratic by honouring the peoples vote

If the left had there way and the others who are against the crown the queen would be gone!
Yes, Kingdom is land ruled by a king or queen.
They just kind of keep things in check as a last resort.

So, Mikey. Is the UK a kingdom, a democracy or both or none of the above?
Is it a democratic kingdom or a kingly democracy? laugh

Fact still remains: People voted and the results were ignored.
I don't know, maybe that's how it's supposed to work in a kingdom like England what

Well I'd say it's a democracy.
The Queen in theory can rule against something but that never happens. when there is an election the incoming leader goes to her and asks for permission to form a government. I think that's just show like much of the going on in the theatre of the house of commons.
I'm sure it was our system that's the model for democracy around the world?
Magna carta rings a bell, but so did quasimodo and look where that got him laugh

That sounds exactly like how the kingdom of Belgium works.

"I'm sure it was our system that's the model for democracy around the world?"
I would argue, maybe in error since I'm not THAT bright, that the model for Democracy around the world was born with the Roman Republic.
It's no coincidence that the U.S and Germany and a few other countries have an Eagle for its "standard".

"Magna carta rings a bell, but so did quasimodo and look where that got him"
rofl
Quasimodo was also in love with a woman WAY OUT of his league and... look where THAT got him laugh

Oh yeah, I remember the girl from the film, what was her name? Oh yeah it was dave, the cage fighting lesbian feminist rofl
I think it was her who set fire to notre dam rofl

rofl
You mean Dave, the cage fighting lesbian transvestite feminist? OH yeah, I know her/him/it. She/he/it went to my favourite pub in Brussels and asked the bartender for a beer and a bj... She/he/it woke up the next morning in the alley next to a dumpster with a colostomy bag stuck up so far up he/his/its rear that she thought someone had pulled her/hi/its stomach through her colon laugh

Unknown 's photo
Wed 09/18/19 12:45 PM
HEY!! Here I WIN AGAIN!! drool

Unknown 's photo
Wed 09/18/19 12:42 PM

Yellow.

Nice :thumbsup:

Unknown 's photo
Wed 09/18/19 12:39 PM
Edited by Unknown on Wed 09/18/19 12:41 PM

Wisconsin... Isn't it where they wear those cheese hats? laugh

I drove to Wisconsin by accident when I drove through a blizzard on my way to Chicago and I followed a truck's taillights so I wouldn't go off road... Until I saw the Welcome to Wisconsin sign and figured I was about 70 miles off course laugh
What I saw of Wisconsin was nice and I stopped at a IHOP for pancakes and somehow felt like I was in Maine, lol.

Welcome to the Looney Bin and good luck in your search drinker

Yup, and if you had driven a little further north you would have come to what once was the beer capital of the world, (and my home).

Oh! Right! I did hear of your beer but not being a beer drinker myself I dismissed it.

I hope Bush doesn't come from Wisconsin. That beer tastes awful.

PS: I mean ALL beers don't taste good to me but Bush takes the cake in awful taste.

Unknown 's photo
Wed 09/18/19 12:25 PM

80mph speed limits. everyone doing 100, got my corvette up to 150+. love that state.

Is it a Little Red Corvette? laugh

Unknown 's photo
Wed 09/18/19 12:23 PM

Uh huh, teacher and "model" and profile says you are in Boston?????

OH yes, all very possible, but is it plausible? laugh

Unknown 's photo
Wed 09/18/19 12:22 PM
Wisconsin... Isn't it where they wear those cheese hats? laugh

I drove to Wisconsin by accident when I drove through a blizzard on my way to Chicago and I followed a truck's taillights so I wouldn't go off road... Until I saw the Welcome to Wisconsin sign and figured I was about 70 miles off course laugh
What I saw of Wisconsin was nice and I stopped at a IHOP for pancakes and somehow felt like I was in Maine, lol.

Welcome to the Looney Bin and good luck in your search drinker