Community > Posts By > Unknown

Unknown 's photo
Sat 09/21/19 06:58 AM

Hi

Hello, Hunter waving Would you dictate to your daughter (if you have/had one ) who she should or shouldn't date?

Unknown 's photo
Sat 09/21/19 05:42 AM
Get up and make her breakfast.

Unknown 's photo
Sat 09/21/19 12:05 AM

When I was married, I had a minor surgery and needed support from my husband that I did not get. When I was a kid I had a lot of operations and I have a huge fear of hospitals. As an adult, when I was married, I felt alone because he sat in the corner. I had to go really, deep inside myself to talk to the nurses and doctors to get through it.

More and more people like your husband are being created every day. Sad to say. When you get married you are taking on that other person's problems as well as their joys. Some are unable to do so because they never learned responsibility (or forced). A man needs to love, respect and cherish his wife.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Unknown 's photo
Fri 09/20/19 10:28 PM

Hi Unknown,

Please pardon my ignorance, I have never heard of a male classified or referring to himself as a feminist?
Can you please define a male feminist?.....

I am not "qualified" to define a male feminist. I do not hang out or make friends with feminists, male or female, so my definition would most likely be erroneous.

All I know is there are those "men" who call themselves feminists, they hold women up as deities whose feet they kneel by and say "Yes" to whatever a woman says, no matter how crazy or preposterous. They are the kind of "men" who would not hesitate one second to throw another man under the bus for access to a woman's vagina (or the promise of access to it ) and they all look like child molesters or gay.
Again, my description may be erroneous but I've seen them on YouTube.

Unknown 's photo
Fri 09/20/19 09:05 PM
Edited by Unknown on Fri 09/20/19 09:08 PM
If a man considers himself a feminist, then he’d better not go anywhere near Tucker Carlson’s daughters.
On Thursday, the Fox News host announced on “Tucker Carlson Tonight” that if a male identifies as a feminist, the “alarm bells go off pretty loud.”

“Would you let your daughter date some guy who called himself a feminist? No, ’cause he’s a creep! By definition!” Carlson said while discussing Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s blackface scandal.

“Bill Clinton was a big feminist, so was Ted Kennedy. He killed a woman!” Carlson added.

Earlier in the show, Carlson asked if anyone was really surprised by the Trudeau scandal.

“It’s like finding out that your super-sensitive brother-in-law, the one who tells you he’s a feminist, the one who’s always scalding you for your sexism, is, in fact, hitting on the babysitter,” Carlson said. “Of course he’s hitting on the babysitter! The virtue is always a cover for the sin. That’s the key to understanding the modern left.”

Carlson also said Trudeau’s “sanctimonious” behavior should have been a key indicator that he was “leading a secret life as a racist.”

Source: HuffPost

WoW... Please discuss waving

I have daughters and, personally, I would never tell and never have told my daughters who to date or not to date.
You?

Unknown 's photo
Fri 09/20/19 08:10 PM

Oh and as for .. "annoying Thot "., sorry but that is neither chivalrous or respectful language .. good work !!!

Blondy,

Please just watch the videos. You wanted evidence and you just ignore it.

Do you like wasting your time?
Because you're doing it with that post laugh

Unknown 's photo
Fri 09/20/19 08:00 PM
It's really incredible the number of men who have woken up to the feminists agenda and Woman Nature these past few years.
First there was Men's Rights Movement. But those guys were way too tamed and naive to resist against the feminists and their shaming language and threats of violence. They ended up letting women control their own narrative laugh
But then the MGTOWs bust out onto the Manosphere around 2010, guys from ALL over the world started to chat and compare notes on their experiences with women and surprisingly - or not surprisingly, depending on which side you're on in the Gender War - some concensus was reached on the Nature of Woman and what had made them so hypergamous and self-entitled for the past 60 years.
Suddenly, men had some place to go to seek help and advice from other men after traumatic events like Divorce and False Accusations.
Then #MeToo shrieked onto the scene with hundreds of supposed victims going for the jagular - and wallets - of some of the richest men on Earth. Some had really been victimized and the perps only got what their Karma hadnin store for them but many innocent men found themselves accused and convicted in the court of public opinion and their lives were forever ruined.
Today, the MGTOW mindset is chugging along with millions of men waking up every year and realizing that they are not the monsters that the media and feminism made them out to be.
It's good news for Men around the world who now have the tools, if they so choose to use them, to protect themselves and their assets from financial vultures, golddiggers and would-be victims of illusory crimes.

Unknown 's photo
Fri 09/20/19 06:35 PM
Why should Strong Modern Independent Men be chivalrous? Haven't we done enough already? We built this entire society from the ground up and millions of young men who never had the chance to be fathers have died fighting in wars not of their making. I think it's time women held their own for once.

It's 2019!! ( Just the date should suffice for an argument laugh )

Besides, women need men like a fish need a bicycle. That's pretty damn telling. Anyone not understanding that statement is a chauvinist pig.

Besides, I'll be chivalrous when I have a horse and armor laugh

Unknown 's photo
Fri 09/20/19 06:19 PM
Love first. That way everyone benefits.

Unknown 's photo
Fri 09/20/19 06:16 PM
rofl :thumbsup:

Unknown 's photo
Fri 09/20/19 06:11 PM
HalleluYAH! smile2

Unknown 's photo
Fri 09/20/19 06:03 PM
Is the homeless "crisis" in L.A as bad as they say? Is it true that there are more than 60 thousand people who sleep and defecate in the streets of the city and that people are catching diseases not seen since the Middle Ages ?
Is all that true?

Unknown 's photo
Fri 09/20/19 05:58 PM
rofl

Unknown 's photo
Fri 09/20/19 01:23 PM
Edited by Unknown on Fri 09/20/19 01:26 PM
It needs work.
Need to have interests, more about yourself besides your name and your marital status.

Change your picture. I wouldn't have my grandkids' pics online... And who's Marc? Your son? Get that outta there, too private and not about you.

I know, you're going to say my profile is crap laugh but I'm not looking for anyone, that's why it's not filled out.

John, welcome to Mingle2 drinker
Hope you find what you're looking for, here or anywhere else.

PS: You've already mentioned you are divorced in the Marital Status, no need to put it in your profile's headline smile2

Unknown 's photo
Fri 09/20/19 11:58 AM

Do you know why there isn't paracetamol in the jungle?

Because the parrots eat'em all.

----------------------

I had to google that joke because your version made no sense as a joke, and I found that one ^^^ and THEN got it slaphead

Try googling why no aspirins in the jungle, you will get the one I posted also this answer

Because aspirin is derived from the bark of the willow tree, which is a species not generally found in a jungle environment

I'm sure I'd find it on google, too, but the joke is based on phonetics and, frankly
"Because aspirin is derived from the bark of the willow tree, which is a species not generally found in a jungle environment" is kind of a stretch for a knock-knoc-who's-there kind of joke.

But hey, not bustin your balls here. As I said, I didn't get it reading your version. If one has to look up what Aspirin is made out of to laugh at the joke then it's a poor joke.

Unknown 's photo
Fri 09/20/19 10:10 AM
Do you know why there isn't paracetamol in the jungle?

Because the parrots eat'em all.

----------------------

I had to google that joke because your version made no sense as a joke, and I found that one ^^^ and THEN got it slaphead

Unknown 's photo
Fri 09/20/19 07:20 AM

I keep getting these "Match Notification" that I'm not allowed to view unless I pay for an upgrade to premium.

How stupid would you have to be to do that???

Bye

No one is forcing you to upgrade. It is not a requirement.
I have 48 matches right now... Do I care?
Upgraded or not, if someone is interested there is nothing preventing them from contacting you.

Unknown 's photo
Fri 09/20/19 06:46 AM
Hey Dre drinker Welcome to the Nut-house!
Make yourself at home, beer's in the fridge.

Good luck in your search drinks

Unknown 's photo
Thu 09/19/19 03:40 PM

I don't know about all that... I'm not a Paul-ian, I'm a Christ-ian laugh
Between Paul and Yeshua there wouldn't be a choice for me, it's Yeshua's teaching over anyone else in my book (no pun intended).

To me, the Law is engraved in my mind and Yeshua's teachings are engraved in my heart. Again, to me, Law and Christ's teachings go hand in hand.

How many times did Yeshua quote the Torah in which the Law is clearly spelled out? I don't have the time to research that right now but I know He quoted it numerous times. Clearly, Yeshua held the Law in HIGH esteem and I don't see any reason why I shouldn't.

the Law was established to show that with how we are as humans, the choices we are willing to make, the decisions we make due to being selfish, would hurt others if not themselves. the Law showed you your flaws and sins compared to what is Holy and Upright.

Yeshua upheld the Law mostly, He did break it saving an animal stuck on the Sabbath, broke it when He healed someone on the Sabbath, but then explained how what He did we all should be doing even if the Law states NO on the SABBATH!!

and then Paul, gives us another view of YESHUA/JESUS outside the Gospel view because both are Christ in charge and leading the action we read in both the Gospels and in what Paul writes and ESPECIALLY THE BOOK OF ACTS!!

Yep, all good, brother.
God bless you. waving

Unknown 's photo
Thu 09/19/19 03:30 PM
Edited by Unknown on Thu 09/19/19 03:44 PM
Spanking only works (shows results later) before the age of five.

By "spanking" I mean a LIGHT tap on the diapered bottom, not beating the hell of the poor kid!

Also, before the age of two, when they reach for dangerous things (dangerous for THEM!) a LIGHT tap on the hand will make them understand.

A parent should NEVER spank while mad and spend frustration on the child. Children will make us mad as hell, THAT's the time NOT to spank.

I was beat and belted and slapped and spit upon by my father but did I turn violent and disrespectful? NO. I'm a peacemaker and always try to calm people down when there's a heated argument.

I have children (how many is none of your business) and they're all employed, going to university and being productive member of society.

Spanking works. It's all in the manner you do it and when.

I changed the age of two to five after rereading it...yep, I'm not perfect.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9