Community > Posts By > TattooedDude81

TattooedDude81's photo
Sun 08/05/12 10:03 AM
Hi luv2.... biggrin

TattooedDude81's photo
Sun 08/05/12 10:02 AM
Dream Theater also has quite a few concept albums.

TattooedDude81's photo
Sun 08/05/12 10:01 AM
Damn, Goofball said the one I was thinking of, Queensryche's Operation Mindcrime.

I think Mudvayne's album L.D. 50 falls in the here too according to the band, they said it was a concept album.

TattooedDude81's photo
Sat 08/04/12 07:37 PM

the charm , style, swag,,,

of the approacher means much more than the location in which they approach,,,

Well, that pretty much throws me overboard...

lol, I doubt that

but attraction doesnt happen because of location,,it happens in spite of it,,,

(unless you are a bachelor/bachelorette contestant,, those locations give anyone a pretty unfair upper hand....lol)

The charm - Look at my guitar
The Style - Heavy metal t-shirts or sports t-shirts and either shorts or jeans
The Swag - Sit down, shut up, and watch me shred this guitar.

That's how I roll :banana:

TattooedDude81's photo
Sat 08/04/12 07:32 PM

I think we take our chances, though whether for better or worse, i guess we will soon see. I've seen a lot of failed relationships on dating sites, from couples who've been together and met on these sites. It makes you wonder. If a website lies just to gain more users, well that's just sad. Websites could go downhill in the future anyway, if some people choose to leave, or see that it's not working for them. Time will tell. No matter how "successful" they say they are.

Well, hell...I came back. I think you can build good long-lasting friendships on sites like this, I do not believe most will find a relationship though. It really is just a percentage game, you think of the margin of difference between female/male and people looking for a same-sex partners.

Kind of like sticking your hand into a can full of snakes, you might get lucky...As I did for a moment. But eventually the reality of the situation will bite you.

Not to say it doesn't work, it just works for a very small percentage of a userbase of such a site.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this!!! I don't believe everyone has "their lifetime partner" either. It's hit or miss, or it's the way it's "suppose to be" for that said person. Three of my relatives that have passed away never had kids, dated, or married..so I know that "everyone has their person" is BS.

TattooedDude81's photo
Sat 08/04/12 07:28 PM

Well, I'm not dreaming of the 'perfect relationship'. I'm looking for a real one, with all it's ups and downs. Part of that is giving all without expecting anything back, it's called love.

You need to tell that to my 2nd ex-wife

Nahhh, she'll learn,lol

We can only hope, if not, I feel sorry for the next guy. Thank goodness she's out of my life.

TattooedDude81's photo
Sat 08/04/12 06:56 PM
Glad there's women in your area! Hope you click with someone.

TattooedDude81's photo
Sat 08/04/12 06:54 PM

Well, I'm not dreaming of the 'perfect relationship'. I'm looking for a real one, with all it's ups and downs. Part of that is giving all without expecting anything back, it's called love.

You need to tell that to my 2nd ex-wife

TattooedDude81's photo
Sat 08/04/12 06:53 PM

the charm , style, swag,,,

of the approacher means much more than the location in which they approach,,,

Well, that pretty much throws me overboard...

TattooedDude81's photo
Sat 08/04/12 06:47 PM

I do the opposite, I NEVER approach women, I'm intimidated by females. Sure, I have good qualities, but I don't have a ton of money, a Ferrari, and a way of means to keep a high maintenance woman on hand, that's a turn off for me. I like simple women, that have things in common with, which for me, seems almost damn near impossible to find. So just take it day by day my friend. Something may spark up or may not. You never really know.

You don't need a Ferrari or money to talk to women, you need to have the balls in place for that.

Smart women want something special in a man.

Women don't want fast cars and money? Damn, I must be high. I have BALLS for your information, I just don't care to walk up to women. Do I confidence? No I do not, but there's many laying reasons for that, that I will not post here in the forums.

if i wanted money
i would had stuck around
the guy i met sometime ago
that drove a dang jag
the car was nice
but the money didnt impress me

we had a great conversation(8hours of talk)

if i was rich i would be happy to live in a log cabin

That was the problem..he drove a Jaguar..it's all about FERRARI baby! flowerforyou

TattooedDude81's photo
Sat 08/04/12 04:45 PM

There have been several times that I have saw these beautiful ladies on the subways and when I started speaking with them they usually get nervous. Is it common that ladies get nervous when I handsome guy approach them?

don't feel bad.when i walk up and stare at their boobs and drool,they get nervous too

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

TattooedDude81's photo
Sat 08/04/12 04:43 PM
Echoes of the Fallen - Anterior

TattooedDude81's photo
Sat 08/04/12 04:30 PM
City of Evil - Avenged Sevenfold

TattooedDude81's photo
Sat 08/04/12 04:28 PM

I do the opposite, I NEVER approach women, I'm intimidated by females. Sure, I have good qualities, but I don't have a ton of money, a Ferrari, and a way of means to keep a high maintenance woman on hand, that's a turn off for me. I like simple women, that have things in common with, which for me, seems almost damn near impossible to find. So just take it day by day my friend. Something may spark up or may not. You never really know.

You don't need a Ferrari or money to talk to women, you need to have the balls in place for that.

Smart women want something special in a man.

Women don't want fast cars and money? Damn, I must be high. I have BALLS for your information, I just don't care to walk up to women. Do I confidence? No I do not, but there's many laying reasons for that, that I will not post here in the forums.

TattooedDude81's photo
Sat 08/04/12 04:25 PM
Among the Living - Anthrax

TattooedDude81's photo
Sat 08/04/12 03:53 PM
Your troubles will cease and fortune will smile upon you - After the Burial

TattooedDude81's photo
Sat 08/04/12 03:44 PM
War Machine - AC/DC

TattooedDude81's photo
Sat 08/04/12 03:41 PM
The Unforgiven - Metallica

TattooedDude81's photo
Sat 08/04/12 03:34 PM
Slanderous by Machine Head

TattooedDude81's photo
Sat 08/04/12 03:31 PM
I'll give this a try...

I have Q (I think)

.and I don't know a song that starts with Q, next..

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25