Community > Posts By > TattooedDude81

TattooedDude81's photo
Fri 08/22/14 05:40 PM
Hi everyone, hi 2kids!!!! :wink:

TattooedDude81's photo
Fri 08/22/14 04:33 PM
Hello new people and MY OLD FRIENDS, WHERE YOU ALL AT!!!! I've had a rough 2 years personally so where's everyone........:smile: drinker :banana:

TattooedDude81's photo
Fri 05/17/13 02:03 AM

Usually, a man wants a woman to admit to being wrong whenever she is wrong.
That is why so many men end up being life-long bachelors.

[Thank you. Thank you. I am here all week. Try the veal.]

I'm with this guy laugh

TattooedDude81's photo
Fri 05/17/13 01:54 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

TattooedDude81's photo
Fri 05/17/13 01:48 AM
War - Joe Satriani

TattooedDude81's photo
Thu 11/29/12 08:49 AM
Godsmack

TattooedDude81's photo
Thu 11/29/12 08:46 AM
Ektomorf

TattooedDude81's photo
Thu 11/29/12 08:20 AM
Crap, I'm doing B!!!

Baptized in Blood

TattooedDude81's photo
Thu 11/29/12 08:19 AM

we missed "w"
(The) Who

laugh It was missed! So back to A we go:

Alter Bridge

TattooedDude81's photo
Thu 11/29/12 08:18 AM
These forums are the best way. Or do a search for your local area. Don't be pushy either, I've heard from others that's a big turn off, which is understandable.

TattooedDude81's photo
Thu 11/29/12 08:15 AM
Zombie, Rob (after all, the last name does come first technically)

TattooedDude81's photo
Thu 11/29/12 08:13 AM
Forums, make your profile better and explain things about yourself and what you're looking for, some also explain what they don't want.

TattooedDude81's photo
Thu 11/29/12 08:09 AM
Xzibit

TattooedDude81's photo
Thu 11/29/12 08:06 AM
I've made some really good friends on here. Possible further than that, have to wait and see with someone.

TattooedDude81's photo
Mon 11/26/12 08:15 AM
Only thing Facebook helps me with is with my good buddies from high school that are on there, keep in touch. Also most everyone else is family, I have family that doesn't live near here so it's nice to talk to them once in awhile.

TattooedDude81's photo
Mon 11/26/12 07:49 AM
I've seen and had things happen.

I was the favorite grandson out of the grandchildren on my mom's side of the family, so I've seen my grandma quite a few of times. I was in serious pain one night, then just outta nowhere I felt weird, went back to normal and the pain was gone like it never existed. My best friend died last year in October, and while playing drums one day I saw a big tall black shadow fly in front of me. I was drumming to Slipknot. Since that band, which we both love, and he was a drummer also, probably him making a visit. I've seen him a few times, or he's around at least. I have close to 4,700 songs on my iPod and KISS was his favorite #1 band of all time. Now, I only have 4 KISS songs on my iPod, don't you find it ironic at times all 4 KISS songs play right after one another when my iPod is ALWAYS on shuffle?? I do.

Another experience was when I was visiting a friend in New York and the room I was sleeping in, she told me there was a spirit that lived in the closet in that room, she died in that room. I had heard some shuffles in there at night and the door peaked open at times but then always shut itself. So let's move forward to 2 weeks after spending time there, I was dead asleep one night and I woke up to this poking on the right part of my stomach. I turn the light on, couldn't see anything but saw the poking and felt it. I went back to sleep, but then 2 hours later at 8am it started again so I just got up and went downstairs and my friend looked at me and said "OMG!! YOUR FACE IS GREEN!!!" I looked in the mirror and it was. About 10 minutes later I was sick as hell and then my friend rushed me to the hospital. They took me right in into the ER and did X-Rays since I said it was coming from the stomach area. Now, a student doctor did the X-Rays, he came in and it showed nothing wrong. I said there has to be something wrong, I know it. A real doctor came in, had them re-done, then about 5 minutes saw him running down the hall to my room and put the X-Rays on the light board and said "see this? that's your appendix, and it's about to burst, you're going into surgery right now". See, that spirit was telling me something with the poking....

TattooedDude81's photo
Mon 11/26/12 06:49 AM
I have Facebook, log in once a day and that's about it. Then on the sex end of things....that's not happening, so why not log into Facebook? laugh

Eh, or just play the PS3, that's more fun than Facebook anyway.

TattooedDude81's photo
Mon 11/26/12 06:46 AM

New York Giants/Green Bay Packers Sunday Night football game

I shut that off before halftime (Packers fan) that game was sad. Our think our O-line was from a division III school last night. Bet 'Bama's O-line could've blocked that.

TattooedDude81's photo
Mon 11/26/12 06:44 AM
"To Carry You Away" - After the Burial

TattooedDude81's photo
Mon 11/26/12 06:42 AM

All too often, women in the USA define a nice guy as a man who can provide them with the kind of lifestyle that they want.

Been there, done that. Never again.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25