TattooedDude81's photo
Sat 08/11/12 11:50 AM
Disciple - Slayer

TattooedDude81's photo
Sat 08/11/12 11:42 AM
Seek and Destroy - Metallica, Live in Prague 2012

TattooedDude81's photo
Sat 08/11/12 11:37 AM
I don't know if I broke their heart or not, but I have cut off relationships with.

TattooedDude81's photo
Sat 08/11/12 11:16 AM
rofl

TattooedDude81's photo
Sat 08/11/12 11:03 AM

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."
— Friedrich Nietzsche

^ what she said

TattooedDude81's photo
Sat 08/11/12 11:01 AM

Good enough for me brother.

Ya got a good head on your shoulders and I completely understand what it is to feel snake bit.

Hard to get past the past. Took me years.

I think you will do good my man.

I was just winging that stuff out there for those who can't see past what is in arms reach. (there are alot of those people out there)

drinker

TattooedDude81's photo
Sat 08/11/12 10:58 AM
My Number One, damn good song, by Dream Evil

TattooedDude81's photo
Sat 08/11/12 10:57 AM
And one more thing, I'm disabled, so that right there, off the bat! I get bashed for. Yes, I really DO get bashed for it. So that right there tells me they aren't worth my time or energy. I have standards, and if they are going to even the slightest bash me or talk down to me or if they have red flags written on their face, no, I will not give them a chance whatsoever.

TattooedDude81's photo
Sat 08/11/12 10:54 AM

You sure about that?

Cause if you are comparing every woman to your past....you are holding every chick to a knife edge.

Do you expect them to judge you next to thier ex'es?

or do you want to be judged for the man you are?

First, you're a damn cool dude and have utmost respect for ya.

Now, since I've been divorced, I've "been" with one person. She was great, awesome, all that. Everyone since her...SCREAMS ex-wives. And I'm not talking one or two women, I'm talking over 10, and no, I wasn't with them nor did I give them a chance, no way in hell.

Two, expect them to judge me to their ex's? Sure they do, I've been told that to my face. I get judged for waaaay more than just their ex's. I just judged on pretty much everything there is about me, therefore, I don't give a damn really.

The man I am, I'm me. They either take it or leave it, simple as that.

TattooedDude81's photo
Sat 08/11/12 10:47 AM
Two problems (both are sarcasm) You have a iPhone, and two..you're a Wildcat..Roll Tide!

TattooedDude81's photo
Sat 08/11/12 10:45 AM

I will simply say the same thing I tell the guys at work..."Lower your standards"

It will improve your success rate...thereby building confidence....confidence = sexy = higher score ratios which only boots kavorka (Polish for "magnetism")

I have known plenty of dudes with thier "ideals"....skinny, gorgeous, does all the cooking and cleaning....never once have I seen any of them get what they want.

I dropped my standards (I used to be a slut) and then stumbled into someone who is better than any expectation I ever had.

What guys and gals think they want is completly overrated.

It is like walking into a massive buffet thinking that you only want a hamburger with fries.....a closed mind can only limit you when life has more to offer than what any of us can imagine.

Throw aside those "standards" brother......they limit you.

Lowering my standards would turn out to be women like my 2 ex-wives, not a good match.

TattooedDude81's photo
Sat 08/11/12 10:39 AM
I had a date? (I know it's more than one word)

TattooedDude81's photo
Sat 08/11/12 10:27 AM
I've recently ran into a bully on the internet, it wasn't on this site but a different one. He wrote me a private message saying the video I had of me playing guitar to a song I had up was played wrong and I didn't know what I was doing...Hmm

Let's think about this shall we? First and foremost, I wrote him back, he was 56 years old, not a metal fan at all, and never played guitar.

2) How in the hell did he know I was playing it wrong? I had many people say "great job, sounds awesome", I had my guitar and the music at the same level, so you could hear both easily. Again, never played guitar, so how would he know?!

3) Didn't know what I was doing...again, never played guitar. If I didn't know what I was doing, why would I have spent $700 on that Jackson guitar (in/on my profile)? If I didn't know how to play, I would go buy some P.O.S. and learn. I've been playing for 17 years!

4) He replied and said there's no way I could be playing it right when I was all over the fret board. Um, in case nobody knows, it's METAL music, they're all over the place. Ever heard Master of Puppets by Metallica (example song)..that song is fast as hell, the riffs are constantly all over the place.

Yea, I blocked his a$$

TattooedDude81's photo
Sat 08/11/12 10:19 AM
I've been told the same thing lately, I'm too picky. How in the HELL can I be picky when no one is showing interest whatsoever towards me? I don't get that part. Stick with what you want dude, that's the only way to go.

PS - Nice guitar

TattooedDude81's photo
Sat 08/11/12 10:17 AM
SEC? Oh damn, wrong thread...I thought it was college football..

TattooedDude81's photo
Sat 08/11/12 10:06 AM

Nope....complete turn off for me. Like switching off a light, I simply disconnect and cut off emotionally.

If I want to argue...I can just call my ex.

I don't mind small differences of opinions... but argueing......I refuse at this point.

Anyone who don't agree with me can kick thier own @$$ to the curb cause I won't waste the time.

Well I have to say I disagree with your opinion, lol JK. No I think it is good to have a strong opinion about what you believe in ( anything, not speaking religion )

When people stand their ground it shows confidence, that can be a turn on, but I'm not into fighting at all. Some threads like religion and others I see same people back and forth, and I wonder if that makes them crush in a weird semantic way. It's not unheard of

Yea, I stay out of the religion and politics threads now, people don't view things the way I see them, even the slightest bit. I get crushed by people all the time, so I'm used to it. I'm me, take it or leave it, it's their call. I'm not trying to be someone I'm not, I'm the same in person as I am on the internet. Some debate is fun and good, because sometimes you learn a side from the other, but on and on crap just never gets you anywhere, therefore...turn off.

TattooedDude81's photo
Fri 08/10/12 08:02 PM
First thing I ask if she likes loud, heavy music..if not, that's a dealbreaker slaphead

TattooedDude81's photo
Fri 08/10/12 08:00 PM
Ummm, you better ROLL WITH THE TIDE!! I was just in Gulf Shores 2 years ago laugh

TattooedDude81's photo
Fri 08/10/12 07:50 PM
Bloodlust of the Human Condition - Unearth

TattooedDude81's photo
Fri 08/10/12 07:50 PM

Ya all got any steak and salad and salsa to put in this giagantor pitty pockets?

Come on nice people exist you just have to set back and watch people's behavior a while.

Nice people are not going to jump out and announce they are nice. I mean who needs to be stampeded? lol But nice people generally have a lot of things in common.

A) They work or at least contribute to the community where they live in a way they can. Maybe if they are disabled they still volunteer or help and elderly neighbor or family member.

B) They try to be considerate of others; even people who have no power to do anything to them if they don't. Example They wait patiently in line, pick up something that is spilled, help an animal.

C) They consistently tell the truth. Not the polite social crap and even the big stuff like might make you cut and run. Few people like to admit they screw up in life but everybody does and nice people admidt it. And it is how they make up for it or at least try everything they can not to repeat their mistakes that only you can know by taking your time to know people and their people.

D) They generally take care of what they have. How people take care of things they work for is a good hint on how they take care of the people they value.
They can connect the dots between actions and results. Example have you ever seen some spoiled brat hell a car that a parent or granparent sweat blood to pay for? They might seem sucessful but they have a habit of useing up anything and anyone and those kind of people you want to avoid like the plague. You see a person that has an old car that they clean up, change the oil on, and keep insured you have a responsible person who will more than likely have a good driving record with the DMV and people in general.

E) They aren't eager to shack up. Nice people want to do things where everyone is equally invested. When one side or the other is only partially in when it comes to responsibility that makes things lopsided. One person has all the responsibility and sometimes power and the other is set up to be resented. Rarely good for relationships. No promises made might seem like an easy out but the reality is neither side is really in.

F) They like you. They don't just need someone or use someone, or lust for someone but actually like you. They can tell you that and you can feel it because they want to have you around more than not. They are comfortable when you are around and miss you when you aren't. Being around you isn't a grind for them. Even if you are not just like them they like you.

G) They don't blame others for everything. Yea they don't want to be the scape goat but they own what they bring to the table. If they are weak in some areas they try to be extra strong in others and make it a good bargain for you.

I am sure there are other things but this is a good place to start. Look around the room and see what you find.
[/quote

...yea, half that I can't or don't have laugh

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25