Community > Posts By > doowadoowa

no photo
Sat 10/05/13 12:00 AM

I'm not going to assume anything, they could be scammers, possibly not noticed the Grammar or not good speaking English well probably common one cause a huge percentage people here live in countries language English is not native language, since I'm from America i don't know that last one for sure so it's just a guess (my English is not well either)
[/quotyes many of us here are not english-native speakers, but if you look at the ones who pretend either to be mative speakers, or to be living in US/UK and are in faxct not really living there, it tells you, at least to women , how bad we feel when 9 messages out of 10 or worse are from non real profiles!

no photo
Thu 10/03/13 11:39 PM

I had a couple of messages last week that were good English but then some words were not used correctly. I asked if he was a scammer and I have not heard back Yet.laugh

Hilariouslaugh

Hey crystalflowerforyou So.... If I were you, I wouldn't bother responding... but that's just my opinion. It seems that every time I receive a message like that..... they end up being a scammer or a guy looking to marry me because I'm his one true lovenoway On the other hand, there are many Americans who purposely use the wrong tenses. Usually the younger crowd.. I for one made sure to not get in that habit when growing up... IDK it's a bit confusing. I guess as long as they aren't trying to marry you...... You'll be fine:laughing:

I don't think we feel fine, because it's about getting a feeling of being lied to from the 1st or 2nd or 3rd message. Maybe you try to stay openminded for the couple first ones, especially if they try hard, then discouragement comes again as you see this suspect things.
By the way: to native speakers, it's not only native speaking (how do you call Indians for that?) It's about education, energy to pretend you're real when you're fake, and fascination to make believe...
Last fun (??) One I had was a guy saying he was living "on the East Coast of CA"...
And I'm not a native English speaker ... (Either) :-)

no photo
Sun 05/12/13 05:15 AM
There are different types of filters. I think the one you're looking for is the one in "mal settings" while you probably only set the one in your search preference and this drives only profiles that are shown to you ??? Hope it helps

no photo
Thu 05/09/13 11:33 AM
Hi
I think you'd'find more shared experience on other sites, specialized in health.
It's'really important that your inr rises to the desired window (2-3 ? 1.5-2.5 ? Depends on your prescribed target after discharge)
Watch your diet, some food (e.g. Cabbage) contain vitamin K and put obstacle to antivitamin k mechanism of warfarin. It's'ok to have them, just not in large amount or in too wide variating amount (like cabbage dish every other day would mess up your inr once high once low)
Beware also of competition between drugs like NSAIDs and warfarin, could again interefer, and it's'ok if there's'no variation.
Bottomline, reach wanted inr as soon as possible, bbut not too high, and minimize changes that could unbalance inr, food and comedications

no photo
Sat 05/04/13 02:33 PM

Never in my wildest dreams, Did I think i'd ever hear a woman say dancing sounds predatory. There are some crazies in this place sheesh!

some people should get a visit to the doctor, mean for sight check. In case "shut-up" is a word they currently can't read, or should they use a little hearing-help maybe ? Not cheap but worthwhile in case one wants to listen, otherwise spare the dime and get yourself a6pack instead.

Just willing to help the disabled ...
Well at least they can dance so even deaf and blind, their life's not so bad!!

no photo
Sat 05/04/13 01:00 AM

Mingle can't dictate what you do in your personal email such as Gmail just here. i do not use user names but I figured out that if you receive a full on scam sham letter in your personal email outside mingle and you post it on your blog with the person's supposed name (you know it's not their real name just the one they used to scam women) as a scammer alert (no email address), they run in fear (after they swear at you).

If you are referring to your blog here, not a good idea for the same reason it's not allowed in the forums. It is one person's work for it and people can call someone a scammer out of revenge. It is a he said/she said and best to just report the profile and let the site handle it.

Scammers can get personal info through your outside email address BTW

Which personal info and which external address?? I give when i want to an external email that i created on purpose and is strictly anonymous, can't google me from there. Login email that could be have your name in, are supposedly invisible, so should not be accessible either. Do you mean IP???

no photo
Sat 05/04/13 12:56 AM

I find it much more fun to waste their time.

Act a little naive and sucker them into putting in more time and effort than it's worth.

Get them to expand their story,explain how they got into the situation they are in etc., and when they do get around to asking for money for (Insert this months scam here)give them an external email account to post the request to so your Mommy/Daddy/Lawyer/Parole officer can read it so you can borrow the money from them because you live in the basement/are only 10yo/declared mentally incompetent/in prison and don't have that sort of money.

Why waste the opportunity to have a laugh eh
:wink:

I loved that, and relate to it. I'm less experienced in making fun, only just started, and probably don't want to develop an expertise in that Mr Consultant, but certainly will use the 10 yo joke to prolong their being startled... Last time it happened, i stopped the game when i started to receive insults, this is my limit. And then you do get a last one like "you, sucking *****" . Then i report of course.
Any additional tips ?
Thanks already for previous and lot of fun reading

no photo
Thu 04/11/13 03:13 PM
you probably need to get support, it's a very good idea to turn to the outside world, maybe it's a bit early to find a nice new partner, especially if you've still got to figure out what you don't want a man to treat you like while you're together , and why you did not see ahead of time that the father of your son was going to leave (I know, not easy, I may still not have understood myself..!!)

I mean, when your kid is still very young, sure it'd be nice to be 2 to raise him, but look what a man appreciating you can wish, probably rather to have a kid with you, or to bring his own, rather than to raise the other man's boy just to be supportive, don't you think? But maybe some are like this, and maybe you're the kind who'll find one that wants such a role.

SO , again, you're doing the right thing, reach out to the outside world, but get some face to face friends and support, counseling too.
do you have family's support at least ? can you talk to them? should not have them only but can be very important if you're lucky to have them around ..
hold tight, keep going! and good luck with studies and work and little boy

no photo
Thu 04/11/13 02:55 PM
Kudos Dodo David!! drinker :banana: flowers

no photo
Thu 04/11/13 02:07 PM
Excellent post , willing 2, delectable, especially from a non US perspective ! thanks a bunch...

As a food-interested french person, I hope the soft-shell crabs (of Maryland) won't also move their business outside of the State together with Beretta???? These sweet guys provide jobs to quite a few workers and sell a lot right ?

no photo
Sun 04/07/13 10:59 PM

Dance first, think later.

how about dancing with someone worth dancing with / think when you catch your breath

a comment like dance first think later sounds predatory

Agree, could also be the good old paternalistic "women think too much, men know how to simply enjoy"?

no photo
Sat 03/30/13 10:02 AM
Depende di quando il sole verra? O no ?

no photo
Sat 03/23/13 08:39 AM

What, for instance, is an appropriate response to, "mi inpiration, mi sasy laidy"? I've got nothin'...drawing blanks here.

You could say, "mi u write lik muh fiv yer uld!"

Well, I have to assume that English is not a first language here, and I don't really mind that as much as that they are so easily impressed to think they are inspired by a few sentences in a profile. Maybe I'm too critical on that point, but REALLY? huh

I've seen more of the above, and less of the sometimes difficult to follow acronym writing
ALl of these may be fun to use, and they may tell the person we want to select that if they understand it and the joke behind, at least we can try to connect...
(Just to quote one: ISO, FWB, LDR, MILF, HNG ,SBIF,NRE,zsa, zsa, zsu, RL ,SI , AKA...)
drinker

no photo
Sat 03/23/13 08:30 AM

[wades through the seriousness....hmm, where's that humor at? it was around here somewhere....]

I did think it was funny , but understand more compassion could be expected than humor, we're not always in the self derision mode are we? all of us?ohwell

no photo
Fri 03/22/13 03:20 AM
I completely agree with you tawt

no photo
Fri 03/22/13 02:55 AM
I'd'say you should add more details on who you are what you're good at, what you love to do or hope for.
Some kind of disclosure...
As someone also says, disclosure can happen by posting your views, but on your profile it would already be a start.
On a woman perception side, i generally feel 1 line only and a name with word sex is really a limited offer. Sex is easy to have. The hardest part is else.

1 3 Next