Community > Posts By > doowadoowa

no photo
Sun 08/24/14 01:26 PM

not but the preview looks good

youtube.com/watch?v=9v6X-Dytlko

yep the whole trilogy is awesome and well made....

Yeah I saw the 3rd one only , "before midnight " with Julie Delpy and Ethan Hawke, loved it

no photo
Sun 08/24/14 01:20 PM

Here are some hot contacts:

rofl

no photo
Sun 08/24/14 01:11 PM
Edited by doowadoowa on Sun 08/24/14 01:15 PM
I'm amazed several of you say they have none. I wonder if my country attracts them I get 9 out of 10 messages or 99 out of 100 !! Not saying all in a day but really. Admitting most mingle2 real people seem to be in the US ... And most stalker's too or pretend to be
Note: what I mean by stalker is anyone really not what they pretend to be , in general I don't reply if it seems obvious , but at times you feel paranoid and try one answer , if no one sends second message or if second message totally off track you got the answer, unfortunately same answer for most or about all

no photo
Wed 08/06/14 02:40 PM

Hearing her laugh.

Really romantic ... Nice

no photo
Tue 06/03/14 05:26 PM
because all messages i get lately are from scammers /stalkers , and even the ones that are slighly better and take me more than 1 message to make my opinion are always ending being the same .... booooooooh tears what

no photo
Thu 04/10/14 01:57 PM

As a Counselor who gave many Grief/Suicide lectures I'm of the opinion the answer is in the form of another question...How long is a piece of rope? Nonsensical for good reason. It is generally agreed there are 5 stages of grief. Yet no one goes through them the same way, length of time or same amount of setbacks. It is totally a individual decision. But life is for the living. I encourage those who feel stuck in guilt to write a letter to their departed one. This allows closure on things unsaid. Then take the letter out somewhere meaningful to you and burn it. The First Nations believed smoke took your prayers up to the creator. I lost 2 sons 27 months apart and it took me some deep thinking, journaling and talking with others to come out of that dark place. Lastly don't think of going out with the other sex as "dating" but as re-socializing yourself. Let it be what it will be...

Beautiful....

no photo
Tue 03/25/14 02:57 PM

and vice versa

Love this!

no photo
Tue 03/25/14 02:55 PM

I quote poetry....I'm just say'in.

Much Better for some of us ...

no photo
Mon 03/03/14 02:27 PM
@msharmony
You have all my sympathy for this thread, your persistence, your ideas. From Europe, it's good to read this, feels connected humanly. I just wonder how you bear all the hatred that pours from many responses you triggered... Take care

no photo
Mon 02/17/14 02:08 PM

This thread has potential.
rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Mon 02/17/14 11:03 AM

This past week...
One was because of hurtful words.
The other was a happy~cry.for being made to feel special and respected.
Better learn how to manage hurtful words because it wouldnt cease coming your way so long as we live on this planet.There are people whose stock in trade are hurtful words,dont dignify their ego by crying,ignore them.Thats what i do

I will do that.Thank you for the wise words.It would be the second or third time today, I have been told that same thing.:heart:
Thank you for answering my post.:)

Hey , i also cry for many different reasons, we're not all supposed to feel and express same way... I just wish less things would hurt, but whether we cry or not, or have heartburns, pull our hair, yell on others,smoke, se a shrinh or a yogi online or F2F, noone should be comsidered weak for expressing visbly to others their feeling hurt, at least this communicates something unambiguously !!,

no photo
Mon 02/10/14 12:50 PM

Is it really difficult to ignore these topics or topics someone might not like?

As for the PG13...unless you want to pay for membership here, we have to do this because of the advertisers

Yes, because these topics get posted over and over and over and over and over and over and so on.
Difficult to ignore if there are x amount of similar/the same topics on one page. The other day there were at least 5 topics named "sex". Same with "black & White dating" BS.
On top of that there's usually a lot of "moved" links. All in all sometimes makes it difficult to see the interesting, nice threads.
Plus all these repetitive threads and "moved' links, push the good threads of the 1st page way too fast, meaning they don't get the attention they could've gotten.

If there's a reason why most ppl get to Mingle, are active for a month, maybe 2, then leave, maybe there's your answer. Just a handful that stays for longer than a few months. After 1, 2 months it's all the same topics over and over

i would pay, if it slowed the influx of the international people on here... i have no interest in anyone overseas anyway...

tears you make me cry, us overseas people not interesting for you, you such a nice guy...pitchfork

no photo
Mon 02/03/14 09:30 AM

Dang it...I thought witty was the way to go for sure...

Although I'd agree with Pacificstar in general, and she's also witty in saying it, I think you've got a point here :-)

no photo
Fri 01/31/14 04:50 AM
Edited by doowadoowa on Fri 01/31/14 04:51 AM

Sometimes when I dream of things they really happen.I have had dreams in the past and I see someone I don't know then a few days later I see them somewhere it freaks me out!

That actually has a name but I can't think of it off the top of my head

that is called " realitorious imaginat� " ( this is the Latin scientific idiom )

or "D�j� vu" (French)

no photo
Wed 01/29/14 01:15 PM

what kinda guardian angel cant seperate even spam from the truth .. lol .. just kidding .. well, you need to understand that that africa touches two oceans, so its only normal that a lot many of them are into phishing.. but then, there are the good ones too.. you just need to use those glasses somewhat better. in fact, just talk to them for fun sake.most spammers are caught within the first two communications. and it can be real fun to present yourself as bait, especially when you know you cant be hunted. moreover, it has a added benefit of bumping into the genuine one's too..

phishing laugh
google glasses ?
right " most spammers are caught (or spotted rather) within the first two communications "pitchfork

no photo
Wed 01/22/14 09:14 AM
Edited by doowadoowa on Wed 01/22/14 09:15 AM

Strange. You seem to have enough reasoning to understand that a douche is not desireable and a nice guy is.

Yet, somehow, youve decided that the woman of interest is not interested in 'nice guy' because there is something wrong with HER for not making a reasonable choice of a 'nice guy' rather than concluding there was some other trait she found UNdesireable.

Maybe re-think the situation. Use that power of reason.
rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Mon 01/20/14 10:51 AM

Those videos aren't meant to be fun. Those videos are meant to educate people on some of the dangers of scams on the internet.

I agree , am sorry I had actually moved to another one see below, that was a little bit fun
you're right the others are awful and education is good.

"Have a laugh while I mess with this Nigerian Scammer!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIIs0uNw1SU

no photo
Mon 01/20/14 10:32 AM

This one 's really quite fun, the previous one was pathetic, I'm not sure the person you posted it for is a real person...

no photo
Tue 01/14/14 12:05 PM

Do you know of a site that's totally free?

Isn't this one totally free,, or at least so much that it fits most needs? what can you hope for, beyond free messages, free chat, free profile viewing, free narrow search, and ok to share details, should you feel the person's not a scammer?
it sounds like some pay something.... what am I missing?

no photo
Fri 01/10/14 02:21 PM

freshly frozen figs........is that better ?
yummy !flowerforyou

Previous 1 3