That after the ceremony, Groundhog Phil
is butchered, then fed to the kids in the
school cafeteria.

:angel:

:joy::joy::joy:

alec's photo
Wed 12/11/19 04:10 AM
Jeesh RockGnome,
you didn't have to scare the poor fellow away so soon.

alec's photo
Mon 12/09/19 08:13 PM
Only on Tuesdays

alec's photo
Sun 12/08/19 05:35 PM

Save your money and put some keys that dont fit on the nail

:joy::joy: That's what I did when I found a hidden key after I bought my house

alec's photo
Sun 12/08/19 05:30 AM
Welcome aboard :relaxed:

alec's photo
Fri 12/06/19 06:10 AM

People as companions, can be overrated.

Dogs can never be overrated as companions.

Ha, second Word!!!
I prefer cats, not so needy :grin:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::relaxed:

alec's photo
Thu 12/05/19 10:26 PM

Topic: “Willing To Lie About How We Met.”

laugh I like your sense of humour, Becca laugh

mzrosie you got that right :thumbsup:

alec's photo
Thu 12/05/19 10:21 PM
Becca
Though it might not seem like it, there are a few of us honest men out here.
You just have to wade through the manure to find them.
Us men have the same problem, but in reverse.

alec's photo
Thu 12/05/19 06:53 AM

..What women forget is that as they get older what they bring to the table is slowly fading away...not to mention how long do you think you are going to live....

Honey, it wasn't until now I learned to set the table... And when I go, they will still be talking about my pies.

:grinning::joy::joy::thumbsup:

alec's photo
Wed 12/04/19 07:29 PM

shirts on men are nice too.

LOL :joy::joy::grin:

alec's photo
Tue 12/03/19 10:27 PM
Edited by alec on Tue 12/03/19 10:28 PM
Blaze,
you were talking about the stray dog in your neighborhood and about the idea of trying to give him/her a home. I would advise against that for a number of reasons. Firstly, the type of dog you describe teend to be independent, willfull, and stubborn. The husky-type dogsalso need a tremendous amount of of exercize and don't tend to like being indoors for long periods of time. They're much happier if they have a fenced yard. I had a husky years ago and that was my experience
Secondly, not knowing the dogs medical history you would need to assume that it needs all shots and full medical checkup, tests for heartworm, etc. And that all could end up being extremely expensive if the dog has any medical issuesor problems.
Thirdly, if you are not experienced with dogs it could be a problem if the dog is semi feral. It takes a lot of time and dedication to get an animal to adapt to a domestic life and to tame.
In the case of this dog, if you are concerned about it's welfare, I would suggest contacting animal rescue.

alec's photo
Tue 12/03/19 09:38 PM
Edited by alec on Tue 12/03/19 09:38 PM
Cellara,
I think you have given a lot of good insights and advice to Blaze. It's very kind of you to take the time to do that. :slight_smile:

alec's photo
Tue 12/03/19 07:01 PM
I adopted a rescue dog. A beautiful black lab who was a few years old. She was very shy and timid when I first got her but within a few months she totally changed and became one of the best and friendliest dogs I have ever known.
I Know nothing of her previous life but it probably was not great and may have had some trauma. I had to teach her how to play fetch with a ball. She won't do stairs indoors but has no problem with stairs outdoors. And weirdly is the only lab I've known who doesn't like water, she will only go into water as deep as her lower legs.
That aside, she is the most loving and loyal dog now that she feels safe and secure. I am a firm believer in adopting either a rescue dog or a shelter dog.

alec's photo
Mon 12/02/19 05:16 PM

darkowl, tell us how you really feel.

:grin::joy::joy::grinning:

alec's photo
Sat 11/23/19 11:36 AM

Hubba hubba love

Either way is fine with me, the only thing that would turn me off is if he didn't keep his facial hair well groomed and clean.

My facial hair is so well groomed and light colored that the only way you would know I have any is if we rubbed cheek to cheek. blushing

Oooo baby bigsmile Though I do have to warn you, I'm quite ticklish so might end up giggling a bit blushing

LOL :kissing_heart:

alec's photo
Tue 11/05/19 04:26 AM
Edited by alec on Tue 11/05/19 04:27 AM
drinks rofl

The report was - as a cougar snack, he was not even two bites...

LOL

alec's photo
Sun 11/03/19 07:57 PM
The state I live in (NY) passed a law a couple of years ago that makes it illegal to declaw a cat. I fully support that law and the reasoning behind it. In my view declawing a cat is, simply put, a form of animal abuse. There is no valid reason that can justify doing such to a cat.

alec's photo
Fri 11/01/19 05:34 PM
Edited by alec on Fri 11/01/19 05:42 PM
Good luck finding a woman here who is just looking for a FWB. You will find a lot of spammers and scammers and a few real women. The real women here aren't here looking for FWB's, they are here to find real relationships.

alec's photo
Fri 11/01/19 05:28 PM

How about a BBM

:joy:🤣:joy: Good one,
I think you challenged bulldogs sense of masculinity.

Previous 1