jaded72's photo
Fri 07/12/13 03:53 PM
Yucca tan

jaded72's photo
Fri 07/12/13 03:51 PM
Makeup artist

jaded72's photo
Fri 07/12/13 03:47 PM
No, but I've been the practicing music student driving everyone else nuts!:laughing:

Have you ever seen a tornado?

jaded72's photo
Fri 07/12/13 03:38 PM

This is how it works, right? We count down?

487 yep, except The Captain they turned into a woman I heard

He was just converted for one round. Since the girls won, he's back to being his manly self. :wink:

Oh, yeah: 487

jaded72's photo
Fri 07/12/13 02:31 PM
Yummy breakfast:

Cut a croissant in half lengthwise. Spread with peanut butter and Nutella (chocolate hazelnut spread). To die for!

jaded72's photo
Fri 07/12/13 02:27 PM
Well, I think they sound delicious! I just might make them or breakie tomorrow. happy

jaded72's photo
Fri 07/12/13 02:18 PM
Nectarines- the first ones of the season. Yum!

jaded72's photo
Fri 07/12/13 03:13 AM
It's nice to know so many people think well of you, eh?

jaded72's photo
Fri 07/12/13 02:53 AM

jaded72's photo
Fri 07/12/13 02:50 AM
Caliente!

jaded72's photo
Thu 07/11/13 12:28 PM
Just a drive by!

jaded72's photo
Thu 07/11/13 04:38 AM

I was kind of stalked by a bunny boiling ex girlfriend. It wasn't scarey but it was annoying and abusive.

When I was in my twenties I had a massive crush on a girl and I stalked her. I don't think that I was being creepy and all I did was to hang around in places that I knew that she went to and followed her about from pub to pub. Is that stalking? I didn't harass her. Did consider phoning her one time just to hear her voice but got a grip at that point and realised that that really would be the act of a total weirdo.

This is what I don't understand...IF you liked her, why didn't you
just ask her out? There is no need to stalk someone when you can
just walk up to them and talk to them. I am sure that she did
notice that you were every where she was. It is honestly scary when
someone you don't know does this to you.
When this happened to me the police told me, OH MAYBE THEY THINK YOU
ARE CUTE AND THEY WANT TO DATE YOU. I asked them, why don't he just
ask me out then. His answer was..maybe he is afraid to ask you. I
actually bought a gun and thought NO ONE WILL SCARE ME LIKE THIS AGAIN. I still look over my shoulder all the time and yes I carry my
gun every where I go. I won't get scared or stalked again!!!

I was just painfully shy and quite insecure back then and I was hoping that she would just talk to me. She did a few times and I got a thing about her because she was quite gorgeous and she had told me that I was a good looking guy and that I could have any girl that I wanted if I smartened myself up and stuff.

Anyway, I spent quite a lot of time just checking women out in those days and not doing anything about it. I was trying to get the guts up to just tell her how I felt about her and I was hoping that because she had been the one that had aproached me and said that she thought that I was good looking there would be a repetition of that conversation. She was always with a group of friends when she went to the pub though and I found them a bit intimidating but got a big kick out of them noticing me and hearing them talking about me. What happened was that one of her friends was a girl that used to hang about with my brother and his friends and I guess that they thought that it was her that I fancied. The girl that I was stalking actually came up to me one night and asked me straight out if that was the case. It was awkward because the other girl made it obvious that she was interested in me.

I guess that it was a bit like the movie "Gregory's girl", where this awkward young guy gets a thing about a girl at his school and she just sets him up with one of her friends.

I can identify with your experience, Tawt. I guess I'm the female version! I guess the anxiety and fear of rejection was totally overwhelming for me. It took a while to work through it, for sure.

jaded72's photo
Thu 07/11/13 04:33 AM

i use mingle so many time but did not get any respone from any woman or girl all of they write i want friendship when i send friendship requeste they not accept it

Personally, I don't accep Friend Requests unless I've gotten to know the person first, either through the forums or by messaging them. Starting conversations with people, to get know them, is better than Cold Calling for friend requests.

All the best to you.flowerforyou

jaded72's photo
Thu 07/11/13 04:26 AM

jaded72's photo
Wed 07/10/13 09:17 PM
Motorbike mechanic

jaded72's photo
Wed 07/10/13 09:15 PM
Tabasco sauce hot.

jaded72's photo
Wed 07/10/13 09:13 PM
Edited by jaded72 on Wed 07/10/13 09:13 PM
Go girls!!!:banana:

jaded72's photo
Wed 07/10/13 09:11 PM
We just keep putting one foot in front of the other...

jaded72's photo
Wed 07/10/13 09:07 PM
Tired

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25