Community > Posts By > Nonny

Nonny's photo
Wed 11/20/19 07:11 AM

One month! You may be running out of time.

Reminders:
They say US Driver's License is valid in Dubai but if you can convert it to international DL it will help. Also check if it is Left hand drive.

Bank Account: If you have time to open an account in HSBC / Standard Chartered
in US before you go - it will help.

I saw a lot of encouraging answers in Quora's website from residents there

--xx--

Let us know once you have settled there.
waving

you've been most helpful thanks.

Nonny's photo
Wed 11/20/19 07:10 AM

You have access to internet. Find out what you have to wear when out and about as a woman, what is allowed and what not.
Ok Thanks

Nonny's photo
Mon 11/18/19 11:24 AM
So my friend met this dude and they dated for 6 months. And he flew down to African and married her.. Is it even possible to find a honest person out there like this dude ? Oh i forgot to say dude is from Canada and my friend is a Nigerian.

Nonny's photo
Mon 11/18/19 11:19 AM
Am looking for a wife.

Nonny's photo
Mon 11/18/19 11:17 AM

Hunting those in sheep clothing~~~whoa shades waving
so u are hunting for wolves?

Nonny's photo
Mon 11/18/19 11:15 AM
Can you chat me privately pls?

Nonny's photo
Mon 11/18/19 11:11 AM
Thanks .. I honestly appreciate these informations you gave to me. I am moving by next month and I hope to succeed there.

Nonny's photo
Thu 11/14/19 01:34 AM
Edited by Nonny on Thu 11/14/19 01:35 AM
Has any female travelled to UNITED ARAB EMIRATES alone or even living there? Please what are their DOs and DONTs for a female.

Nonny's photo
Thu 11/14/19 01:24 AM
Thanks for the feed backs y'all left for me.. I see more reasons now. Some of the comments werw funny while some told me the bitter truth. Am healing. Thanks

Nonny's photo
Thu 11/14/19 01:22 AM
I guess so

Nonny's photo
Sat 11/09/19 09:31 PM
Am also interested in knowing what they want. Cos I judge by what I want when dealing with a woman but it always backfires.

Nonny's photo
Sat 11/09/19 09:27 PM
How can one even begin to cope with the idea that ur girlfriend of 3yrs has decided to marry a man? These girls aren't loyal.

Nonny's photo
Sat 11/09/19 09:23 PM
Knowing you will be faced with 14years in jail with hard labour if caught in the act of lesbianism, How do you cope ? How do you find a lesbian partner? How do hide showing affections to your lover.. let's discuss this pls.