WhatamIdoinghere's photo
Thu 06/03/21 05:28 AM
So I'm curious. What do men have against BBW's.... and don't be crude or rude.
I'm a BBW. I've gained and lost weight over the years trying to stay healthy and conform to societies ideas of the perfect woman. I'm 65. To heck with it! It is what it is. We are presentable. We are fun. We are real. We need and want love too. In fact I bet BBW's are even more affectionate and romantic.
Are you perfect after age 60? Few of us are.
Im sure there's lots of older BBW's on here. Give them a chance guys.

WhatamIdoinghere's photo
Thu 06/03/21 05:18 AM
Are there any real men on here older than 60 who also live in Texas? It seems all I've gotten any messages from are 30-50 somethings. I'm not a cougar and don't want to spend the rest of my life being high maintenance or having to always worry I look like his mom instead of his girlfriend.

WhatamIdoinghere's photo
Thu 06/03/21 05:08 AM

Sex can be a very important topic of conversation when handled correctly.

I believe the key is maturity and respect.

I have talked with women that take offense at any mention of anything of a sexual nature. To me it indicates an immature sexual maturity and removes them from my interest.

As adults, chances are anyone I will meet is not a virgin. I certainly am not. I like sex. It isn't my sole reason for being but I expect it with someone I love and if we can't even talk about sex there is something wrong.

Again, I stress, Maturity and Respect. The maturity and respect has to flow both directions.

Sadly, I know from talking to a multitude of women that have to contend with constant assults by men that have no sexual maturity or respect, the reflex is to take offense at anything sexual in nature.

Sexual maturity and respect is very important to me when considering an intimate relationship. The only way to make that determination is to discuss sexual things. There is a difference between discussing and assaulting.

I agree. It is an important part of a relationship. You need to have some type of discussion or flirting or even a little sexting. It's all part of getting to know each other. It has to be handled correctly tho as you said. There are guys that jump right in and get suggestive or even gross right from the word Hello. That's an immediate Block.