Community > Posts By > Magtheamazing

Magtheamazing's photo
Sun 02/10/08 10:41 PM
I can't lie... I smoke weed... but only every now and then... I find it drags me down too much... Its something fun to do socially... but I can't do it alone or in the presence of non smokers...

Magtheamazing's photo
Sun 02/10/08 10:39 PM
Ok, so... can I just say, I used to be in the same boat as your son... Basically my dad took me back in, I have the evil step mother from hell who makes me get up at 9 am every day and clean two rooms in her house everyday as well as the whole family's laundry... I'm grateful for the place to stay therefore I don't complain about the work... but I had to learn the hard way... My dad was smart and never co-signed anything for me, we are not legally binded in any way except for my phone bill... Honestly, if you show him he has no financial support from you he will eventually man up and do it himself... if he loves his truck enough he'll get a job and pay the bill when it comes down to having it reposessed or keeping it. He'll get a job when he has no more money coming from mom and he needs gas, or food, or just to have some fun.

Sorry this was long, but it worked for me... and I love my parents for it.

Magtheamazing's photo
Tue 02/05/08 09:58 PM
I don't find smoking weed addicting... Maybe its my non-addictive personality, hell I can't even stay addicted to cigarettes, I smoke em when I can remember or when I'm around other people that smoke... but anyways, I've always heard smoking weed gives you better eyesight, it speeds up your metabolism (not that getting the munchies doesn't counteract that) and that heck, they've been smoking weed for ages and no one has really had any serious drawbacks... so thats where I stand.. do it if you want too...