no photo
Fri 09/19/08 03:38 PM
depends on how long you want to keep it. Wii has more family appropriate games.. Ps3 is the true gamer's system with some family appropriate games. Right now it might be Wii..but in the long run it will be PS3

no photo
Thu 12/20/07 01:20 PM
I love how most of them have the generic gmail addresses...

I get two of these per week via Monster, because my resume is posted. "Financial Analyst" job..

I like the whole marriage concept.. CREATIVE.. way to step up the game scammer dudes. laugh

no photo
Thu 12/20/07 12:45 PM
hehehehehe

I am soooo tired of mean guys. :cry: :cry:

no photo
Fri 12/14/07 09:30 PM

I make out with guys in bathrooms and date married men

me too...twice todaylaugh noway laugh

good. I am not alone.:wink:

no photo
Fri 12/14/07 09:13 PM
I make out with guys in bathrooms and date married men

no photo
Mon 12/10/07 11:20 PM

when my kids were little that topic did bother me, now my girls are young adults and I understand why guys were reluctant to date me,
I now just want to date someone who has the free time i do,
I love kids and in the right situation would love a child as my own
I just want to b able to travel with my mate and just go to movies, dinner etc,
when you have little kids you r more tied down,
children are gifts, not baggage,

Yeah I'm with you. My children are young and are at the age where dating is near impossible.. (work is almost impossible for that matter) If I werent so lonely Id be content with putting off dating for the next 3 years just so I dont have to go through the drama of figuring out how to juggle a relationship with young children.

But I also feel that relationships should be built not jumped into... Ive had a series of very bad relationships.. so the word is just plain evil right now. (I think I'm cursed) So meeting someone just to meet them and learn them.. so when I am ready to move forward we can- is ideal..most likely when my kids are older.

no photo
Mon 12/10/07 11:00 PM
smooched hello everyone.
(and choclickman *hi* but unfortunately I'm 2000 miles away)

Hopefully I find what I am looking for in local guys on this site... but since they comprise 5% of the population out here I am doubtful :(

always worth a shot though....someone may be hiding.