Community > Posts By > John8659

John8659's photo
Wed 01/04/12 11:12 AM
Edited by John8659 on Wed 01/04/12 11:14 AM

You know, with your passion for correcting, you could go over the stuff I posted on the internet and save a few people some discomfort.

how about we eliminate the middleman altogether and you stop posting stuff on the internet?
win-win, no?

Absolutely not. Why the Harvard Classics I posted have reached over 6000 needy homes already, that works out to be over 300,000 books.

What on earth do you have against a one man charity organization?

brat.

And, the discovery in geometry I made will go on forever. humph. nobody loves me anymore.

John8659's photo
Wed 01/04/12 10:42 AM

directions;
open a new tab.
go to the google home page.
type in; do a barrel roll.
be amazed.
XD

You know, with your passion for correcting, you could go over the stuff I posted on the internet and save a few people some discomfort.

John8659's photo
Wed 01/04/12 03:34 AM
If a woman ever asked me about talking, floating rocks, I would have to say, I really never learned the language and walk away.

John8659's photo
Wed 01/04/12 01:13 AM
Edited by John8659 on Wed 01/04/12 01:18 AM

For me it was mallards. Second was a tiny chicken I saw hopping through someone's yard. Coming in third is an I-9 form.

In the realm of psychology, I would consider myself the greatest of fools, if after having asked what a person saw, then exampled it with what their eyes saw.

I would consider myself clueless in the ability to distinguish between the body and mind.

2500 years since Plato, and the world has not produce even 1 psychologist a tenth his measure. That is sad.

John8659's photo
Wed 01/04/12 12:45 AM
an idea.

John8659's photo
Wed 01/04/12 12:37 AM
Edited by John8659 on Wed 01/04/12 12:43 AM
See what I mean? One cannot even distinguish the difference between perception and conception. Oh well.

Principles of metaphor.

Metaphor is a direct derivative of definition.

Since one naming convention is equated to another, names of things to the names of that things forms and the various material differences in those forms, then, one finds intersections where there is a common set of forms and material which equate to a set of names.

Subject = predicates,

Or what Plato called, the simili in multis. The same set of predicates in the many different examples.

Sometimes called today, association.

John8659's photo
Wed 01/04/12 12:26 AM
Edited by John8659 on Wed 01/04/12 12:34 AM
I have his complete works, for an ebook project,
however, the problem is, he had no idea of what "well defined" means.

If he had, grammar would actually be taught today.

And anyone is pretentious who believes they can do anything in the realm of psychology, yet not know the first principles of reason itself.

One studies the so called giants of psychology, for the examples of psychological dysfunction they portray.

John8659's photo
Wed 01/04/12 12:16 AM
That really does not justify playing with the contents of one's diaper, now does it?

John8659's photo
Wed 01/04/12 12:03 AM
"A fortune teller (also called a cootie catcher, chatterbox, salt cellar, or whirlybird,), is a form of origami used in children's fortune-telling games"

I thought most children outgrew them.

John8659's photo
Tue 01/03/12 11:06 PM
Edited by John8659 on Tue 01/03/12 11:55 PM
The wise say that a house divided against itself cannot stand.

The wise say that truth is independent of gods and men.

The wise then know, that the real god is simply truth--a state of linguistic virtue of the living mind.

To devote one'self to another person creates a house divided against itself.

One devotes one's life to the attainment of virtue--which is not some platitude, but linguistic integrity.

The wise know that if we do that, all else will follow, all else that is right and good, simply follows because we have but one job to do, and there is but one way to do it.

An idea Confucius saw. An idea Plato saw, yet so long ago, where are the armies of men that should have followed in their footsteps? Instead a humanity hell bent on dividing its own house--and claiming it a holy cause in the name of false gods.

It begins with perception, why do you think Christ performed miracles? They were perceptual metaphors, perception is the cornerstone, and man still rejects it--thinking they praise him, but in so doing deny the very principles he lived by.

now it is time for mind, yet men still reject perception.

Christ was a messenger, not the message.

The Serpent spoke but twice in the garden, so long ago he spoke once, it all amounted to what did truth say? and they answered, crucify him.
and so soon shall speak again, this time they will say nothing, for he shall speak plainly.

Well, aren't we a pitiful lot. Such easy ideas and we strain under them as if they were mountains.

I don't like being here, it makes me ill. I have to learn, and I cannot do it when my heart hurts so bad, and so constantly driving me to waste my time with those who have no desire to understand. When one hungers not, it is because they are dead. I have to learn to ignore it, knowing there is no cure. There is not flame but that began first as a spark.

We do unto others as we do to ourselves. We seek not the integrity of ourselves, as mind, we can never be true, with anything, or anyone.

If love is the least bit important, then it is the beam in our own eye we must remove to see it.

We are a mole, with bad eyes in the dark, and we see with words, with reasoning, with judgment, in our beginning, as life, is the word. It is not a platitude, it is linguistic virtue, maps of reality we create to live by.

How can anyone stand to be on a website the deluges one with a parade of advertised whores? How can anyone not be repulsed by it?

How can anyone be satisfied living in a very sick sociopathic environment?

Damn,

I could not sleep. Did I owe anyone an explanation? not really. then why is my pathetic *** here?

John8659's photo
Tue 01/03/12 03:19 PM
Edited by John8659 on Tue 01/03/12 03:21 PM
But you still speak, and think, in terms of the plural. This is something that is foreign to my understanding.

I really don't belong here.

John8659's photo
Tue 01/03/12 03:14 PM

I am not being an antagonist. I am trying to find a mate.

Someone has to teach me why I have a drawer full of socks that have no mate.

Hey now!! I worked a whole 4 minutes on that. That's more than I devote to most people. That's one of my more complimentary pieces of work. Usually I write about guys who are control freaky azzholes and slam them in subtle ways. What part of your personality did you object to? Other than my poor quality of phrases.

Perhaps so, but you write about so many different guys, I get this vision of standing at the rear of a line so long, I will have to wait for the next bus.

That is not a good thing to have in one's mind.

John8659's photo
Tue 01/03/12 03:07 PM
Edited by John8659 on Tue 01/03/12 03:11 PM

and she's trying to keep it in her pants.

Huh?

I have to finish making supper.

John8659's photo
Tue 01/03/12 03:06 PM
Edited by John8659 on Tue 01/03/12 03:07 PM
I am not being an antagonist. I am trying to find a mate.

Someone has to teach me why I have a drawer full of socks that have no mate.

John8659's photo
Tue 01/03/12 03:04 PM
Happy birthday, but it will cost you. Laugh a little.

John8659's photo
Tue 01/03/12 02:58 PM

this is a question we've all been pondering ourselves.
why be so evasive, john?

There is a great deal I am not at liberty to say, nor would it be right to do so. However, I have not been entirely evasive, as I have mentioned sources which contain a great deal more than one may want to hear.

I all but write you a love song and you ignore it? You know I am the head of your fan club!! How rude!! LOL

Give me a break, I just read it, and cannot figure why you wrote it.

John8659's photo
Tue 01/03/12 02:56 PM

this is a question we've all been pondering ourselves.
why be so evasive, john?

There is a great deal I am not at liberty to say, nor would it be right to do so. However, I have not been entirely evasive, as I have mentioned sources which contain a great deal more than one may want to hear.

John8659's photo
Tue 01/03/12 02:37 PM
Evasive.

But why?

From simplicity?

Or fear?

John8659's photo
Tue 01/03/12 01:37 PM
Edited by John8659 on Tue 01/03/12 01:41 PM

i was shooting for the heart.

Heart is a metaphor, a very old metaphor, for "mind". What goes in, is exactly what is inside, and is exactly what is put out for the life of man.

Perception determines conception, conception determines will.

Or again, we learn by experience.

If you want mine, then you have to understand, that is what I am.

I would continue, at the risk of my life, to say the same in another metaphor that means the same thing,

The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are One.

It means, Truth.

John8659's photo
Tue 01/03/12 01:31 PM

i don't think so.

Don't do that. You gave me a panic attack.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 14 15