Community > Posts By > yellowrose10

yellowrose10's photo
Mon 03/26/18 03:20 PM
whoa

yellowrose10's photo
Mon 03/26/18 02:39 PM

What happened before office...don't care

What happened during office (Clinton, JFK) is different.

Seems she had no problem with a pay off before. Begs the question, why now

She actually gave the interview back in 2010. SO it isnt 'just now', only just now that the information was released, because of threat of a lawsuit back then. ...

and NOW, when both of them have entered politics, she was PAID to keep quiet, which begs the possibility of actual guilt on the part of Trump ..

Missed my point. He wasn't in office and she accepted the money. She is now going full out on it. Even if he had an affair...that is between him and his wife. Stormy isn't a saint either. At least it wasn't while in office.

I have heard more about this bs in the media than ole slick willy who was doing it even as governor

She was paid off two weeks before election. All of it is shady. All involved are shady. But no one will care really ...

I don't care for the reasons I already gave

yellowrose10's photo
Mon 03/26/18 01:43 PM

She actually gave the interview back in 2010. SO it isnt 'just now', only just now that the information was released, because of threat of a lawsuit back then. ...

and NOW, when both of them have entered politics, she was PAID to keep quiet, which begs the possibility of actual guilt on the part of Trump ..

Missed my point. He wasn't in office and she accepted the money. She is now going full out on it. Even if he had an affair...that is between him and his wife. Stormy isn't a saint either. At least it wasn't while in office.

I have heard more about this bs in the media than ole slick willy who was doing it even as governor

yellowrose10's photo
Mon 03/26/18 11:56 AM
Edited by yellowrose10 on Mon 03/26/18 11:57 AM
It could be as explained above. Also, a scammer could have sent an email (hence the notice) but the site banned them and deleted the scam email

Or you are actually clicking on an ad

yellowrose10's photo
Mon 03/26/18 11:49 AM

yellowrose10's photo
Sun 03/25/18 05:30 PM
You can't. You have to deactivate this account and create a new profile with a new email address

yellowrose10's photo
Sun 03/25/18 04:29 PM

deactivate account

READ THE ABOVE INSTRUCTIONS

yellowrose10's photo
Sun 03/25/18 01:14 PM
Check your spam folder to make sure the email didn't go there

yellowrose10's photo
Sun 03/25/18 08:58 AM
It is, at the very least, spam. You make all of this money but too cheap to pay for advertising? It is rude to spam on another site

yellowrose10's photo
Sat 03/24/18 07:10 PM
whoa

yellowrose10's photo
Sat 03/24/18 05:49 PM
Edited by yellowrose10 on Sat 03/24/18 05:50 PM
The upgrade has nothing to do with it. They see the same profiles.

Upgrading, also, guarantee replies. Just skip over those profiles

And, yes, members can email for free

yellowrose10's photo
Sat 03/24/18 04:53 PM
Ready to cheat?

what

yellowrose10's photo
Sat 03/24/18 01:12 PM
Yes you can filter ages

What are mail filters and how do I use them?

Mail filters allow you to limit what types of members can send you any type of message on Mingle2. To set these filters, click the Mail tab followed by the Filters link. After making any adjustment to any the filters on the 'Set mail Filters' page, click the Change Preferences button.

yellowrose10's photo
Sat 03/24/18 05:39 AM
I am getting them too. They appear like emails. It won't let me delete (they end up disappearing and reappearing too) or block to report.

yellowrose10's photo
Fri 03/23/18 08:16 PM
More time for what? You don't get kicked off if you don't find someone. You paid for 3 months only

yellowrose10's photo
Fri 03/23/18 08:15 PM

I mistakenly punch in my last name, for safety reasons I just want to use my first name.please help.

Read the above

yellowrose10's photo
Fri 03/23/18 01:02 PM
The hate Indians part, I would say ignore them. But he is married! That is a hell no

yellowrose10's photo
Fri 03/23/18 10:50 AM

Some of us are at an age where we are not willing to spend several months or more communicating with someone before meeting. It doesn't matter if I think you might be a good partner; that you can't figure out in cyber land. If you aren't interested in meeting IRL, then why are you on a dating site???

Ummm because this isn't just a dating site. It is a social site too slaphead

yellowrose10's photo
Fri 03/23/18 06:21 AM
Use this link to let them know. They can look up your account

http://mingle2.com/welcome/contact_us

yellowrose10's photo
Fri 03/23/18 06:19 AM
It isn't part of Mingle so I don't know what to tell you