Thu 03/15/18 01:29 PM
You can not hide profiles here. This isn't Facebook. Profiles are open

yellowrose10's photo
Thu 03/15/18 12:23 PM
There is a glitch in the app. Do it from the main site

yellowrose10's photo
Thu 03/15/18 11:12 AM

And this topic is in CHRISTIAN SINGLE.

Ok. Let's get this over and move on with the topic. This was posted in general religion. The rules are that it has to be a topic for all beliefs amd not polarize others. It was posted in the wrong forum. I asked for it to be moved since you were preaxhing amd only wanted Christian debate. Moved her to Christian Singles. End of story. Continue with the debate

yellowrose10's photo
Thu 03/15/18 09:04 AM
You can't. Once you deleted, it os deleted. You can ask the other person to send a new message again

yellowrose10's photo
Wed 03/14/18 08:59 PM
Yes. Blocking only prevents emails and nudges. Profiles are open for all to see

yellowrose10's photo
Wed 03/14/18 01:49 PM
Once something is sent, it is sent. Be more careful next time

yellowrose10's photo
Wed 03/14/18 10:48 AM
Wtf

yellowrose10's photo
Wed 03/14/18 10:45 AM
Wtf

yellowrose10's photo
Wed 03/14/18 10:26 AM
Edited by yellowrose10 on Wed 03/14/18 10:29 AM
Spam. How sneaky of you. Posting regular and now spam. Brilliant but not brilliant enough

yellowrose10's photo
Wed 03/14/18 10:21 AM
Good God. Matches have always been a guessing game. A fun way to connect. Do you only rely on that? You can email, nudge, post in forums, send friend invites, and view profiles for free. Want more?

yellowrose10's photo
Wed 03/14/18 09:07 AM

Reality is all the stuff you experience in life and it doesn't care what you super-impose on it to make your own sense of it all.
It doesn't matter if its the Bible, the Necronomicon or The World of Warcraft. Just because you believe it, doesn't make it reality.

Reality is just reality.
It doesn't have passion or foreboding. Those are entirely personal aspects people assign to reality to cope.

Reality is harsh and sharp. It persists even when we don't want it to.
Its in the moment, every moment, whether we can handle it or not.
Most people can't. They twist their perceptions of reality to fit they're own agendas, or the agenda of the belief system they adopt.
Then they try to live in the future or past, based on those beliefs, instead of embracing the reality in the moment of now.
They substitute reality, when they can, to fit those beliefs.
Then they ignore reality when it doesn't.
Reality exists whether they can justify it or not because, well, its reality.
My friend the problem is that you cannot answered it because you believed in a literal war in Israel, and because of your years believing that, is hard to accept what the Bible teached. So simple truth. God say adore me in SPIRIT and TRUTH. that is the difference.

Umm, I am very aware of the symbolism of Armageddon. I also understand the symbolism of the Rapture. I choose not to be influenced by them.
Yes, you read that right.
I believe God is the entire Universe.
I don't subscribe myself to religion.
I attempt to embrace reality.
Therefore, any forecast of anything is nonsense to me.

If you find comfort in the threat of the end, go for it.
If you find comfort in the Bible or Koran, go for it.
I happen to find comfort in the reality before me and require no justification.
When you quote scripture or promote religion I can accept that.
Why can't you accept me?

I'm with you on this Tom. Well said!
Is difficult to find people who are searching and findout Biblical in a Christians forums to debate about the topics Biblical. I just want to debate with real Christians.

Then post in Christian Singles (per the rules in this forum). This group is open to all and you will get all answers.

yellowrose10's photo
Wed 03/14/18 08:34 AM
You can only use the advanced search (from the main site) to search user names

yellowrose10's photo
Tue 03/13/18 01:56 PM

HOW DO I DEACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT?
You would go here to deactivate your profile:
http://mingle2.com/user/show_settings

You may want to go here first, to stop emails:
http://mingle2.com/inbox/mail_settings

And to: http://mingle2.com/user/edit_photos
to remove your photos (optional..you may want
to leave them in case you return :-)

For mobile app users
- Click Menu on top left of your screen
- Click SETTINGS
- Deactivate your Account (bottom of the list)

yellowrose10's photo
Mon 03/12/18 03:03 PM
Why not? As long as you don't get carried away. I see nothing wrong with a beer or two

yellowrose10's photo
Mon 03/12/18 12:35 PM
Good amount of pictures but NO effort in your profile. Nothing to rate

yellowrose10's photo
Mon 03/12/18 12:33 PM
Rate what? You put in NO effort in your profile

yellowrose10's photo
Mon 03/12/18 12:01 PM
Many have

yellowrose10's photo
Mon 03/12/18 11:56 AM
bir fotoğrafın ve adın var. açıklamak

yellowrose10's photo
Mon 03/12/18 11:52 AM

Where I can find it.

MEGIDDO — Situated at the foot of Israel's Mount Megiddo in the Valley of Jezreel on the Plain Esdraelon.

"Mount" Tel Megiddo is not actually a mountain, but a tell (a hill created by many generations of people living and rebuilding on the same spot) on which ancient forts were built to guard the Via Maris, an ancient trade route linking Egypt with the northern empires of Syria, Anatolia and Mesopotamia. Megiddo was the location of various ancient battles, including one in the 15th century BC and one in 609 BC. Modern Megiddo is a town approximately 25 miles (40 km) west-southwest of the southern tip of the Sea of Galilee in the Kishon River area in Israel. ~ wiki

But in Revelation 16:1-21. What is written there that is symbolic language. The name Babylon is also now used for other prophecies. Babylon don't exist any more. So is this Armageddon spiritual or literal? That is the question.

And Armageddon is named after a battle field called Meggido. It depends on who you ask

yellowrose10's photo
Mon 03/12/18 07:43 AM
This isn't Craigslist whoa