Community > Posts By > yellowrose10

yellowrose10's photo
Fri 04/27/18 06:26 AM

Yellowrose noone will ever spy on u cos u are a woman and women are harmless. Men are mostly dangerous, and some women, but very few. I have things to hide, i dont want anyone to know my friends or my gf.

rofl

yellowrose10's photo
Fri 04/27/18 06:25 AM
Edited by yellowrose10 on Fri 04/27/18 06:26 AM

Because yellowrose u dont have independent thought, what can you hide? U are not a threat. Feminism was a big lie by the way to present the women as powerful cos in fact they are weak. A good way to subdue and weaken social resistance.

And you know this by knowing me? Lol yes I can think for myself. Women are weak?

I am just not paranoid

yellowrose10's photo
Fri 04/27/18 05:59 AM

Say that to women suprememe, they will take ur eyes out. Of course, because they are brainwashed. The masses are the real police and the cops are there just to drive around the streets

She is a woman

yellowrose10's photo
Fri 04/27/18 05:58 AM
Edited by yellowrose10 on Fri 04/27/18 06:00 AM
I, for one, am on fb and don't care if they have my info. I have nothing to hide there. Plus if someone wants to spy on me, they better bring a lot of coffee because they will be bored

yellowrose10's photo
Fri 04/27/18 05:43 AM
Happy birthday pretty lady flowerforyou

yellowrose10's photo
Thu 04/26/18 08:51 PM
A jury found Bill Cosby guilty Thursday of drugging and sexually assaulting a woman at his home near here 14 years ago, capping the downfall of one of the world’s best-known entertainers, and offering a measure of satisfaction to the dozens of women who for years have accused him of similar assaults against them.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2018/04/26/arts/television/bill-cosby-guilty-retrial.amp.html

yellowrose10's photo
Thu 04/26/18 08:38 PM

Thanks for the well wishes..

sorry if we have butted in and are too loud..drinker

Hey sometimes that is a good thing laugh

Join in and no harm asking questions. Can't guarantee correct answers laugh

yellowrose10's photo
Thu 04/26/18 08:37 PM

So banning guns is the solution? Yeah... Tell me how well that worked for heroin and meth. Both banned and illegal yet easier to get than ANY firearm and responsible for 10 times more deaths. Firearms are used defensably more than a millions times a year yet the mainstream media never reports on that. Its all a numbers game . inflate the numbers and delete others so we can achieve our political agenda. In a proud vet and gun owner. If they want to ban them... Come and get them. Just be careful... The barrel may be hot.

I do not believe there is any serious legislation or momentum behind a desire to 'ban guns'. No one in this thread has suggested guns be 'banned' either.
yea, Hitler didnt suggest it either till he banned and confiscated them...it always starts slow...

Very true!

yellowrose10's photo
Thu 04/26/18 08:29 PM

New to this whole experience, what is DH?

Welcome flowerforyou

DH is datehookup. Another site shutting down

yellowrose10's photo
Thu 04/26/18 07:32 PM

Wow. You guys are new here and just complain about the site. We have tried to welcome you guys. Would you appreciate it if it was reversed? If we went to your site and did this?

Try getting involved and get to know members here.
honestly? Tried to welcome us? By posting the rules to us on multiple occasions? I, however, did try to be kind letting you know I remembered you from my previous trip into Mingle ... only to get lumped in with the generalizations.

I didn't lump you at all. Mingle has mods and rules. People posted them to help. If I remember, I even answered questions. No one lumped you in with anything.

I remembered you asking me and I asled if I knew you because I didn't recognize you. If I missed something after that, it is simply I missed it

This isnt lumping?

I swear. This place thinks we are an illiterate group. How many people have to post the rules to us, or some portion of them .

Maybe because many don't pay attention. Some didn't last through the night
lets try rewording this ...

"Because some dont follow the rules, we assume neither will the rest of you"

Would I, as a women, be judged as a terrorist because two women committed a terrorist act?
Didnt think so.

If it doesn't apply, don't worry laugh

It is a general note ffs

Exactly. It is a general note for all the newbies. New members are still coming in. ffs
No, it is a GENERALIZATION of the people who came in and others that may come from the site. Yes, we are a rowdy bunch. Yes, there were people who got out of line rather quickly. Yes, your rules are different. Yes, we should respect the rules of the site whether we understand the reasoning to them or not.
Heck, I even made a post about how some reacted on the other site, myself included, when our section of the forums were "invaded" by non-regulars as some of you appear to be doing now.

But none of that says not a one of us can 'assimilate' to your way.

No Drama, just making a valid point.

It is because fh os different than here. I didn't lump you. If it didn't apply to you, then it wasn't meant for you. You lumped yourself with the illiterate group part. I said some. Maybe you missed what happened in another part of the forums. People are posting rules because this site is different than dh. That's it. Nothing more

yellowrose10's photo
Thu 04/26/18 07:21 PM

Wow. You guys are new here and just complain about the site. We have tried to welcome you guys. Would you appreciate it if it was reversed? If we went to your site and did this?

honestly? Tried to welcome us? By posting the rules to us on multiple occasions? I, however, did try to be kind letting you know I remembered you from my previous trip into Mingle ... only to get lumped in with the generalizations.

I didn't lump you at all. Mingle has mods and rules. People posted them to help. If I remember, I even answered questions. No one lumped you in with anything.

I remembered you asking me and I asled if I knew you because I didn't recognize you. If I missed something after that, it is simply I missed it

This isnt lumping?

I swear. This place thinks we are an illiterate group. How many people have to post the rules to us, or some portion of them .

Maybe because many don't pay attention. Some didn't last through the night
lets try rewording this ...

"Because some dont follow the rules, we assume neither will the rest of you"

Would I, as a women, be judged as a terrorist because two women committed a terrorist act?
Didnt think so.

If it doesn't apply, don't worry laugh

It is a general note ffs

Exactly. It is a general note for all the newbies. New members are still coming in. ffs

yellowrose10's photo
Thu 04/26/18 07:12 PM
Edited by yellowrose10 on Thu 04/26/18 07:15 PM

yellowrose10's photo
Thu 04/26/18 06:59 PM

just hangin' around to try and score some overflow.
stick around stu, we'll be cleanin' up any time now!!! bigsmile

rofl

yellowrose10's photo
Thu 04/26/18 06:24 PM

Yellow I wouldn't mind if you came on Dh forums and complained about it-you could say whatever you want like you do here and so could I for once...biggrin

You can as long as it isn't against the rules.

I get you guys are losing "your home" but please remember that this is "our home"

yellowrose10's photo
Thu 04/26/18 06:12 PM
^^^ what he said

Add more pictures and write about yourself and what you look for in someone

yellowrose10's photo
Thu 04/26/18 06:03 PM

Honestly we would just rag on whoever came and did that. We have a completely different mentality. We don't mean any harm. Most of us are smart, funny, nice people. We just act a little wild.

We do appreciate the warm welcomes but we all have an odd sense of humor and we are very used to smack talk/poking at each other.

Oh that's fine. We do that here to with friends. I'm not referring to that.

I appreciate you joining in the forums. Great addition

yellowrose10's photo
Thu 04/26/18 05:54 PM

yellowrose10's photo
Thu 04/26/18 04:46 PM

so remove the games from your forum list and you won't see them anymore

How do I do that, eric?

OT: If it's Archer, in a heart beat. drool
NO CONDITIONS AND NO RESTRICTIONS!love

You can set settings here happy

https://mingle2.com/forum/settings

yellowrose10's photo
Thu 04/26/18 04:29 PM

So .. if you're about to meet someone from our website in real, under which conditions you're willing to do that?

Public place that is casual. Preferably where I know people. Separate cars

yellowrose10's photo
Thu 04/26/18 03:53 PM

Why is it PG-13? Pretty sure we are all adults here so I don't get why we have to speak like there are children around.

Because of the advertisers here. Part of the deal to keep it free.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25