Community > Posts By > yellowrose10

yellowrose10's photo
Tue 05/01/18 11:37 AM

But how do we keep track of where we posted?? scared

Go to My Topics. It will show the topics you posted in
I don't think that system works ... it seems to pick up any topic you viewed also ..

I thi kno. The main site if you click on a user and their number of posts .. does that tell you where they have posted ??? Can you get the same info if you click on your self . Not sure .. I never bother to check .

I haven't had that issue. It only picks up my topics that I have posted in

yes yellow except the is the last 25 that any one has posted in not the last 25 you posted in. if someone revives and old thread you posted in months ago it will show up.
yes clicking on the number of posts on anyone will show you their posts from newst to oldest, even for yourself

Ok? I said topics you posted in. It is nothing more than another way to see where you posted

yellowrose10's photo
Tue 05/01/18 10:59 AM

just because i prefer same religion with my match makes me a racist?

No, there are all types of bigotry. People use 'racist' incorrectly all the time. Racism is a bigotry specifically involving RACE, not religion. Though people can be religious bigots, that is not 'racism'.

Whether you call it bigotry or racism I think the big distinction in either case is it would be if you hate or dislike someone based on race or religion.

There is nothing wrong with having a preference of being with one religion or race that you connect to....JMO

its also not necessary for 'hate' to be a part of it

racism: prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

Where did the op say hate?

yellowrose10's photo
Tue 05/01/18 10:58 AM

just because i prefer same religion with my match makes me a racist?

No, there are all types of bigotry. People use 'racist' incorrectly all the time. Racism is a bigotry specifically involving RACE, not religion. Though people can be religious bigots, that is not 'racism'.

Whether you call it bigotry or racism I think the big distinction in either case is it would be if you hate or dislike someone based on race or religion.

There is nothing wrong with having a preference of being with one religion or race that you connect to....JMO

This ^^^

Preference isn't necessarily bigotry

yellowrose10's photo
Tue 05/01/18 10:25 AM
So don't take her feelings into consideration? She didn't leave him for a reason. You might think you are more attractive than him but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Show her some respect and don't put her in that position

yellowrose10's photo
Tue 05/01/18 08:32 AM

No you don't UNDERSTAND...!
You DONT. UNDERSTAND

When I look at her, I see me. Okay? And honestly I'm at the point where I would even consider just being friends with her. That's how awesome she is. Also she has someflaws on her face. Like it's not even about the looks.... urgh
It's a natural path
As if you girls have never laid your eyes on another man and slowly drift away from your current? It's a natural process. Evolution. Survival of the fittest.

Girls might. A woman would end one relationship before starting another. If she hasn't ended it with the boyfriend, maybe she isn't as into you as much as you are into her

yellowrose10's photo
Tue 05/01/18 06:57 AM
I agree with Txsgal. Instead of negative, try saying what you are looking for and something about yourself

yellowrose10's photo
Mon 04/30/18 11:35 AM
Wtf what

yellowrose10's photo
Mon 04/30/18 11:31 AM

Consensual drugs and alcohol is different than drugging someone

very true, too bad I dont think that they ever established whether these situations were the former or the latter.

They probably did in the trial. I don't assume all are willing

yellowrose10's photo
Mon 04/30/18 11:30 AM
How about who is doing it, where you are, your circumstances? whoa

yellowrose10's photo
Mon 04/30/18 10:23 AM
I am saving this to my favorites

yellowrose10's photo
Mon 04/30/18 10:19 AM
Edited by yellowrose10 on Mon 04/30/18 10:20 AM
Omg! I found it!

https://youtu.be/8C2LUA2_wGs

yellowrose10's photo
Mon 04/30/18 10:08 AM

Holy crap on a cracker! Hey girl! I still remember the song you did where I was named!

Yasssss its the luv2roknroll rap!!drinker

STILL AVAILABLE ON AMAZON..ok im lying..but my book still is!!flowerforyou

"Thoughts from Within" by Roberta Murdock!! <--shameless plug!

AND NO THAT DOESNT MEAN ANYONE CAN CALL ME ROBERTA! frustrated

I loved that song!

yellowrose10's photo
Mon 04/30/18 10:02 AM
Holy crap on a cracker! Hey girl! I still remember the song you did where I was named!

yellowrose10's photo
Mon 04/30/18 09:11 AM
Consensual drugs and alcohol is different than drugging someone

yellowrose10's photo
Mon 04/30/18 09:04 AM
Maybe you need to be more specific

yellowrose10's photo
Mon 04/30/18 09:02 AM
Mutual match has ONLY been meant as a game. A fun way to connect. People will get matches 2 ways

1. Computer generated by your search criteria

2. Members can manually match by going to a profile and click match with

Don't rely on mm. It has never been meant for nothing more than a game

yellowrose10's photo
Sat 04/28/18 09:44 AM
Yes they are hwre. We got it

yellowrose10's photo
Sat 04/28/18 09:14 AM
Wtf is going on in Austria for the paranoia?

yellowrose10's photo
Fri 04/27/18 06:25 PM

Hello everyone...I'm new here...just wondering what DH stands for. I hope I don't die of embarrassment for not knowing.

Datehookup. It is another site (like this) that is shutting down.

Welcome to the forums

yellowrose10's photo
Fri 04/27/18 05:09 PM

Justice finally served. He will go down in history as one of the worst serial rapist in American history. A cold hearted calculating animal. And he will do jail time, not 30 years more like 10... but still... justice.

but I am sure there are still at least one or two out there.. well, at least one ;) who thinks he was railroaded.

Hey.. Hey... Hey.. welcome to cell block D , Bill :)

Green! waving

Whether 10 or 30 yrs, he will be too old to do anything else by the time he gets out

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25