Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Mon 07/20/20 08:10 AM
Try putting some more details of type of person you are i.e your personality. You are focussing too much on professional and academic aspects. More photos would not harm either.

no photo
Fri 07/17/20 03:00 AM
Women do not care for skin colour mate, Just show them your achievements and successes, You will find a partner very soon.

no photo
Thu 07/16/20 01:26 AM
656 flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 07/12/20 11:21 PM
I cannot agree more, all girls want is a successful man, who has a house, a car, a good bank balance, has a bit of personality and good looks. Once all these conditions are fulfilled, they will then ideally want the guys to have a quality conversation with them, talk about feelings and love and plane their life with them.

All the nice responses of ladies in this forum, claiming that girls are not after materialistic things, to be frank, are not very valid. Most girls are after materialistic benefits. Of course, no lady would like to accept this truth, as it sounds quite ugly.

no photo
Sun 07/12/20 10:28 AM
Welcome.

no photo
Sun 07/12/20 10:13 AM
Thanks a lot. Best wishes.

no photo
Sun 07/12/20 09:22 AM
Can you rate mine please?

no photo
Sun 07/12/20 08:52 AM
Hello, welcome and best of luck, This dating site has nothing much on offer.
Forums are good though.

no photo
Sun 07/12/20 08:46 AM
It's tough but definitely possible, All we need to do is give up on all our egos, biases, uncertainties and try again and again. It will work finally.

no photo
Sun 07/12/20 07:44 AM
HAHAHAH, Concise and to the point.

no photo
Sat 07/11/20 11:48 AM
I am reading, Khalil Gibran

no photo
Sat 07/11/20 09:31 AM
Nice, fulfilling and insightful

no photo
Wed 07/08/20 08:40 AM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 07/08/20 08:55 AM
Indeed you are right, both genders are becoming more and more impulsive in their overall approach towards life. Everything is seen from the perspective of short time utility. We are losing our traditional values and morals. Our world view has been badly influenced by technology, shaping us into ill-mannered and sick beings.

But coming from another point of view, I think many women are dreaming of a perfect man with a bank balance, a house and a car and then expecting that this role model should be loyal and faithful to one woman. Well, on a frank note, someone who has worked his ***(or is lucky) out to get to the top, would not let go the fruit of his hard work and will grab as much of it as possible. Dont expect loyalty from someone who is on top of this artificial leader of social standards.

I guess women should also be more pragmatic and see a man as a human being, rather than a successful, shining and good looking object.

There are countless men on here, like myself, who are actually looking for true love and an everlasting relationship, but guess what who do we get to talk to, either fake profiles, scammer, people who are trying to sell something to us or women who never seem to be ok with our looks, ethnicity, skin color, personality type etc. The fault is on both ends

no photo
Wed 07/01/20 11:06 PM
Same here. Honestly looking for a lady who is happy to be with me in an everlasting loving relationship. Not sure why Its not working.

no photo
Wed 07/01/20 01:43 AM
Well, So many of us are honestly looking for a true soulmate, life partner and love of life on this website, Alas, it does not seem to work for most of us.

Is this because each one of us is too demanding, or maybe very specific about the type of partner he/she is looking for?. Or maybe we are not spending enough time in trying to understand each other?, this might give us a better chance to realize that we have met someone who has the majority of traits of our ideal partner. Or maybe dating sites are not good avenues to find true love?

no photo
Mon 05/04/20 08:09 AM
Hi

no photo
Mon 05/04/20 08:08 AM
Best of luck

no photo
Mon 05/04/20 08:06 AM
Hi,

no photo
Mon 05/04/20 07:58 AM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 05/04/20 07:59 AM