no photo
Thu 03/19/20 12:05 AM
Nice

no photo
Thu 03/19/20 12:02 AM
You are the ire that fueled my fire

no photo
Wed 03/18/20 11:57 PM
Want a serious life time relationship, with some real lady..

no photo
Wed 03/18/20 11:54 PM
There is no trivial way of judging or knowing if someone is really serious in a relationship or not..

Let me tell you a small story. I met a girl through this site, we talked on phone and regularly started chatting on what's app. (I am in Copenhagen, she is in Paris). We suddenly were so much into each other, We thought (at least that's what I was made to believe) that we have met our other halves, We planned on so many things together. We shared our family photos and etc. She was going to visit me soon.

But suddenly, one day, she stopped talking to me, It has been more than a month now, she has not replied or called me back. I was wondering why somebody would do this to someone..
I am really hurt..

Now my guess is she was just playing with me. I mean emotionally..

Not sure what to say on this..

no photo
Wed 03/18/20 01:45 AM
please

no photo
Sun 01/05/20 10:36 PM
Women want a relationship which is sustainable, fulfilling, satisfying and stable..

Men want women which are loyal, obedient and understanding.

no photo
Mon 10/28/19 10:51 AM
Kant and Eisenstein

no photo
Mon 10/28/19 10:40 AM
I am honestly looking for love of my life, my other half, my future wife and mother of my kids. I am tired of being single for quite some time now. Just looking for a kind, softhearted, loyal and decent lady who is happy to settle down and accept me for who i am.

Cheers

2 Next