Community > Posts By > VintagenNerdy

no photo
Tue 02/28/12 12:20 AM
All of that isn't true. That isn't confiding.
Again, I'm not going to keep doing this.
I'm totally genuine when I say. I wish the best for you. I hope you get nothing, but love and happiness.

no photo
Tue 02/28/12 12:15 AM

I was right to never have trusted you. You are a ridiculous, disgusting, human being. You mess with peoples emotions. Meh.

Whoa whoa whoa, he messes with other people's emotions?! I saw you two, he was pretty obvious with his emotions and putting them forth to you, although I only know what I saw on Mingle, and his retellings, you were the one toying with emotions. Getting mad at him every other day over something, not talking to him, 'break ups' after which you would get right back together claiming love or what have you. If you have a problem the first time but truly do love that person, then you work through it by communication dammit, not leaving them there to dry or pseudo breaking up.
He toyed with your emotions? Ch-yeah, okay

WOAH. One sided information.
Ignorance.

Then give me your side, humor me

Are you kidding me?
I know you're still in high-school. However, I'm not. I don't play games. I don't know how something I did once, turns into all the time. As far as "I don't say anything about you to anyone" from Mike, obviously again isn't true.
I'm not here to do this drama thing. I'm hurt and pissed off.

no photo
Tue 02/28/12 12:12 AM

Spies? No. Me coming on here happened accidentally. I just wanted to see what was going on. This lovey dovey fest is like pouring salt on an open wound. If I knew it was going on, I never would have gotten on here. So too bad there aren't spies I suppose.
Nobody is out to "get" you, or hurt you.
I'm not sure anyone cares enough for that anymore.
I do wish you all the best in the world though. :)

She says after, "I should have listened to the warnings."

LMAO.

Hippo.
Crit.

Anymore. Being the key word here.
Goodness gracious. Smh.

no photo
Tue 02/28/12 12:10 AM

I was right to never have trusted you. You are a ridiculous, disgusting, human being. You mess with peoples emotions. Meh.

Whoa whoa whoa, he messes with other people's emotions?! I saw you two, he was pretty obvious with his emotions and putting them forth to you, although I only know what I saw on Mingle, and his retellings, you were the one toying with emotions. Getting mad at him every other day over something, not talking to him, 'break ups' after which you would get right back together claiming love or what have you. If you have a problem the first time but truly do love that person, then you work through it by communication dammit, not leaving them there to dry or pseudo breaking up.
He toyed with your emotions? Ch-yeah, okay

WOAH. One sided information.
Ignorance.

no photo
Tue 02/28/12 12:05 AM
I'm done giving a ****.
Being a nice person is overrated.
Back to pretending like you never existed.

no photo
Tue 02/28/12 12:04 AM
Spies? No. Me coming on here happened accidentally. I just wanted to see what was going on. This lovey dovey fest is like pouring salt on an open wound. If I knew it was going on, I never would have gotten on here. So too bad there aren't spies I suppose.
Nobody is out to "get" you, or hurt you.
I'm not sure anyone cares enough for that anymore.
I do wish you all the best in the world though. :)

no photo
Mon 02/27/12 11:42 PM
Looking on here was a ****ing retarded ****ing idea.

no photo
Mon 02/27/12 11:24 PM
And, you have no bad experiences with me. Nor do you know me personally.

no photo
Mon 02/27/12 11:16 PM
You should never judge a person on who they are based off of what someone else has said. That's pretty ridiculous.

no photo
Mon 02/27/12 11:12 PM

You are evil. Stay away from me and whole mingle family

Um, who is evil?

no photo
Mon 02/27/12 11:10 PM
noway

no photo
Mon 02/27/12 11:08 PM

no photo
Fri 02/17/12 05:48 PM
Thank you to those who have been sweet, caring, and a shoulder to cry on. I appreciate it.
Take care. flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/17/12 05:28 PM
I feel as if I can't breathe...
Warped.
Smothering.
Painful.
Covered in this sheath..
Sorrowful.
Indignant.
Anger.
Self absorbed in my own depression..
Alone.
Empty.
Cold.
Kept in this house that feels like a oppression..
Fallacious.
Substandard.
Untold.
Pushing away all of those who I was too stupid to see their care..
Defective.
Inadequate.
Lackluster.
This muddy rut surrounding me I can no longer bare.

no photo
Fri 02/17/12 05:15 PM
I'm stuck home quite often, however I'm a firm believer that there is ALWAYS something to do.

no photo
Fri 02/17/12 04:46 PM

So he says, "how old is your dog now?". And I say, "well in dog years, shes the same age as me, but in human years, shes 7".

He looks at me and says, "Ahhhhhh, so your 49?".

So I jokingly say, "Pfffffffffft, do I LOOK 49 years old?".

Dead silence.

Then he looks at me and says, "no comment".

Im thinkin, I should of asked him, if I "ACT" 49?laugh

Pfffft, you hardly look 49.
*passes Vintage a $20.00 bill under the table*:wink:

"Ohhhhhhhhh, thankkkkkk youuuuu! How flattering!".bigsmile

It's just the truth. flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/17/12 04:45 PM

I'm Soooooooooooo %$(#### P*%^#@$ I could just F%^#@& shoot the next A#$%^&% that walks into the &^#%$@ room!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.............

I feel soooooooooooooooo much better.........

Now!!!

Thank You!!

Goosefrabah.. flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/17/12 04:44 PM

I miss my surround sound, I used to blast it and drowned out my neighbor when he got too loud. It shut him up pretty good.

I wish I could have surround sound in an apartment.

Make that DTS. Isn't that what is in movie theaters?

I need that, and then when everyone gets loud.. I'll just blast Barbara Streisand VERY loudly.

no photo
Fri 02/17/12 04:33 PM
Are you serious?
.. really.

no photo
Fri 02/17/12 04:23 PM

I miss my surround sound, I used to blast it and drowned out my neighbor when he got too loud. It shut him up pretty good.

I wish I could have surround sound in an apartment.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25