Community > Posts By > VintagenNerdy

no photo
Fri 01/20/12 10:49 PM
You're only 18. You have plenty of time. Just relax, and have fun. Love hardly ever comes to people who are searching for it.

no photo
Fri 01/20/12 10:40 PM

I have always had a thing about ANYONE I love,,going it ALONE when sick,,or in the hospital,,all my married life,,my wife and my kids KNEW,,if THEY WENT DOWN,,DAD WAS DOWN WITH UM..
I stayed every hospital stay,,in there to wait on them and make sure they were not over-looked..and Let me tall you,,THEY AND I SPENT MONTHS in that total time involved in being there..
So,,,to be honest with you and me,,and LIFE HERE,,OK
When I divorced Her,( my EX),,one of the first thoughts I had after that,,was,,wow,,,,I shall NEVER get back from HER,,all the hours and care,,I gave her,,while married?
lol,NOW,,that may sound shallow or greedy on my behalf,,but its just ODD,,how when we look at life and all that we do,,,IT IS,,something we do at that time with no thoughts of DOING THEM,,as we just feel its right,,and its our jobs because we love them,,and they'd do the same for us,,,lol
NO,,,not always,,,I gave fifteen years of never be ill,,to her who was down,,about once a year with some kind of issues,,and nope,,,no paying back,,,NOW,,,and thats funny,,that I would even think THAT,,but I did,,?

I don't personally see it as lost time, when you're taking care of someone you really love. People can't help that they get sick, or are sick. One of the vows during marriage is.. "In sickness and health." Unfortunately some men don't take those vows seriously. It's one of the reasons I've never been married.

no photo
Fri 01/20/12 10:26 PM

This phuckin sucks, you suck

what

no photo
Fri 01/20/12 10:21 PM

i made it out to "cash" your check is in the mail

You're Greta Garbo?
I had no idea..

no photo
Fri 01/20/12 10:04 PM
Eh, thanks. The only reasons my hair isn't long is because I lost it a few years ago to chemo.

no photo
Fri 01/20/12 08:40 PM
Oh, and your hair looks beautiful by the way.

no photo
Fri 01/20/12 05:37 PM
blushing You are such a sweetheart.
I do have someone I'm really close too.

flowers

no photo
Fri 01/20/12 05:32 PM

Whatchya guys doin' in here?

We're just talking about spanish and italian..
How are you?

Not too bad. flowerforyou

Are you part Spanish or Italian at all, Ruth?

I don't think so. I'm English with possibly a little French thrown in.

I asked, Ruth, 'cause you look way more Italian than I do - but, hell, I don't look like hardly anyone I'm related to on either side. My hillbilly side is English, Scottish, French and Native American. Almost everyone I'm related to is way darker than I am. Must be a case of 'genetic rebellion' LOL.

My family calls me the white sheep of the family. Lol. I'm the palest. I stick out like a sore thumb.

I've been called that, too, in the past, for exactly the same reason.

I'm glad I'm not alone.

no photo
Fri 01/20/12 05:29 PM
You beat me to it.
It broke my heart when I heard she died.
I love love her music.

no photo
Fri 01/20/12 05:26 PM

How are you?

Are you part Spanish or Italian at all, Ruth?

I don't think so. I'm English with possibly a little French thrown in.

I asked, Ruth, 'cause you look way more Italian than I do - but, hell, I don't look like hardly anyone I'm related to on either side. My hillbilly side is English, Scottish, French and Native American. Almost everyone I'm related to is way darker than I am. Must be a case of 'genetic rebellion' LOL.

My family calls me the white sheep of the family. Lol. I'm the palest. I stick out like a sore thumb.

no photo
Fri 01/20/12 05:21 PM

How are you?

Glad to hear. flowerforyou

I love your hair.

Thank you.

no photo
Fri 01/20/12 05:19 PM

I think you'd look great in a bright color.
I dye my hair all the time, the only thing that harms it, is bleaching it. Which if you only do it once or twice.. and use a lower volume developer like 30 instead of 40 it'll be fine. The redying is a pain in the butt, but with the funky colors they are raw hair dyes, so it doesn't have anything in it but color. It won't harm your hair.
Then I want YOUR color.

Its totally HOT!

Thank you.
I actually mixed two manic panic colors together, a pink and a blue to get a bright purple/fuchsia.
If you lived closer I'd come dye it for you.

no photo
Fri 01/20/12 05:16 PM

How are you?

Glad to hear. flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 01/20/12 05:14 PM
I think you'd look great in a bright color.
I dye my hair all the time, the only thing that harms it, is bleaching it. Which if you only do it once or twice.. and use a lower volume developer like 30 instead of 40 it'll be fine. The redying is a pain in the butt, but with the funky colors they are raw hair dyes, so it doesn't have anything in it but color. It won't harm your hair.

no photo
Fri 01/20/12 04:58 PM
I do myself too.
I did it today actually.
.. And my hands are still purple.

no photo
Fri 01/20/12 04:51 PM

How are you?

no photo
Fri 01/20/12 04:49 PM

Yo hablo Espanol poquito. Estoy Italiano medio. Las idiomas esta similar.

And oddly enough I don't speak italian. I really should learn.

I can speak Spanish better than I can Italian - it's simpler. I am brushing up on my Italian, though. I understand it better than I speak it, 'cause I used to hear it at my grandmother's house when I was a kid. And, it made learning Spanish really easy. Spanish is pretty straightforward. Italian has a lot of dialect and nuances and connotations.

BTW, I'm half-Italian and half-Hillbilly.

I'm half puerto rican, and I was born and raised in Puerto Rico, and half Sardinian italian, but I was never really around my italian side of the family. I don't think it would be hard to learn. I just haven't done it yet.

no photo
Fri 01/20/12 04:48 PM

Hola.

Que pasa? (Thats all the spanish I remember how to spell) That and Tequila. Or is that with 2 l's

Nada, y tu?

Spanish is my first language actually. I'm afraid if I don't use it more often, I'll lose it.

Just being ornery on the forums.

That's always fun. I'm still trying to get purple hair dye off my hands, lol.

First try peroxide.
Second, I wish I was brave enough to dye my hair a shocking color like burgundy red.
Purple looks good on you.

It won't work. I've tried everything. Oddly enough Aloe Vera usually works really well, but I'm out.
Thank you. I change my hair so often I had my hair sunset colors a couple month ago, A burgandy red, brighter red, orange, yellow.. I loved it. However it's so much keep up.

no photo
Fri 01/20/12 04:45 PM

I swear, if you don't stop slamming the door. I'm going to start making a ridiculous amount of noise. Or better yet, I'll just play Barbra Streisand very loudly.

That's just wrong. noway scared

I know. Hence why I'm going to do it if they don't knock it off. The worse thing is I think I have some Barbara Streisand on vinyl. lol.

no photo
Fri 01/20/12 04:42 PM
I swear, if you don't stop slamming the door. I'm going to start making a ridiculous amount of noise. Or better yet, I'll just play Barbra Streisand very loudly.