Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Tue 10/27/20 02:35 PM
well, well, what we have here are two guys rejoicing about women's right going through the door.....

wonderful. Let me guess: fans of trump?

no photo
Sun 10/11/20 12:03 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 10/11/20 12:04 PM
well, what's the problem if Dems want to pack up the Supreme Court? Afterall, is that what Trump's been doing ever since he got elected? Oh, I get it, it's ok for the GOP to stack up ultra conservative judges but it's a crying shame if Dems want to even things up a little.....riiiiight.
And was it Leningrad Lindsey that blocked the Dems for nominating a candidate during election year? So again with the double standard....
and now, it's all ***** dory to name a new judge only a few days before the election....well, well.....

who's the idiot now?

no photo
Tue 07/21/20 01:20 PM
Oh well, as far as the Donald goes, I guess many people prefer NOT reading about him,lol.
of course, most of his minions will brag that they too, «aced» the test....however, I would invite them to read the conclusion of the article that says it all:

So it seems more likely that Trump’s difficulties at the end of the test tell us nothing that we don’t know already. His prolific lying and self-aggrandisement, two things we have empirical evidence for, should be what worries us. For, similar to his “stable genius” claims, you’ve got to ask yourself: how many smart people brag about their supposed intellect so much, and in such a misguided way?

no photo
Tue 06/02/20 02:59 PM
funny you never mentioned the Proud Boys and the Boogaloo Boys who were clearly involved in the destruction everywhere.
Also, you never mentioned that most of the vandals had masks over white faces.....

Could you be a little biaised toward Trump and his bunker?

There are three sides to the Truth, dude: your side, mine, and in the middle stands the Truth.
So, if you're to shovel manure, be impartial.

no photo
Fri 12/20/19 02:39 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 12/09/19 06:57 AM
lmao