Community > Posts By > IamwhoIam1

no photo
Fri 09/04/15 01:23 AM
Happiness is getting the upper hand. :-)

no photo
Fri 09/04/15 01:16 AM
I thought this topic was about a mirage but it wouldn't really matter either way since marriage has become a mirage at the rate I am going. whoa

no photo
Fri 09/04/15 01:12 AM

no photo
Fri 09/04/15 01:11 AM

no photo
Fri 09/04/15 01:05 AM
Sim225's question:
Is the Internet a good place to find love?

I have been signed up on 2 dozen online dating sites since 1998, all for educational and research purposes, of course. :angel:

In my estimation, the internet can be a great place to find love for millions of people. This dating site alone boasts hundreds of success stories. The internet is the new age way of meeting and networking with new people from all around the world. The internet brings everyone together from all corners of the world, a truly remarkable feat and totally unprecedented.

Remember that most of the work lies with you. You also need to believe that love can be found online. If there is no faith in the system, chances are that you will miss your true love, in more ways than one.

no photo
Fri 09/04/15 01:02 AM
I never had a man disrespect me by expecting me to sleep with him right off the bat. The men I have dated are gentlemen. I don't know what caliber of men everyone else is dating.

no photo
Fri 09/04/15 12:58 AM
^^^ I wish more women I know followed this advice, especially when he has stated that he is in a relationship and is looking for a woman here for friendship only. Hint hint I cannot make this any clearer. Self-respect ladies. Never throw yourself on a man. It's desperate and embarrassing.

no photo
Fri 09/04/15 12:56 AM
Sweetheart, the men, even the so-called shy ones, love to do the chasing, no matter what men or anyone else tells you. Biology and Evolution 101. It's not rocket science. If he was interested in you, he would have asked by now. Try to wear something enticing to get his attention. If that fails to work, move on. Never chase a man. He will consider you desperate and needy and you will put him off.

no photo
Fri 09/04/15 12:49 AM
The silence response. Great idea. For some, silence is golden, if only they followed their own advice instead of just preaching it. :-)

no photo
Fri 09/04/15 12:46 AM

I read a whole profile. Often I read and think, ok that's a nice picture, we have things in common, we don't live too far apart. Then I will read something like, need a god fearing woman, or a very strong woman. I know that is not me, so I move on. I don't want to be something I am not.
I still dont get why this^^^^ and a few other woman that are on here are single, or even need a dating site. I would drive a 1000 miles just to have a coffee with them the right gal,,,,,,just saying

There are women who are insecure, nasty and chronically negative. It translates into their relationships as well.

no photo
Fri 09/04/15 12:43 AM
I always make sure to keep it real and not lead anyone on, which I have seen happen in the forums many times. Otherwise, there would be fistfights every day. As far as mutual attraction, I always know how deeply a man feels for me with the way he treats me, by calling only me on the phone when he refuses to call others, or speaking to me differently than he does the other ladies or using special terms of endearment for me which he doesn't do for others. A woman can tell when a man wants her and only her, even when he tries to pretend that he is not interested in her publicly. Behind the scenes, you never really know what is taking place between me and my man. :angel: Although, the smart ones have read between the lines and figured it out. :wink:

I have experienced vicious attacks from weak, insecure, jealous women but I am so above all their cattiness. See ya. I rule!!! smokin

no photo
Fri 09/04/15 12:35 AM
After we get home, this is where we will round off the evening, hubby, in our beautiful antique tub. :wink:

no photo
Fri 09/04/15 12:32 AM
For you, pretty Angelina flowerforyou

Make your own lit pathway with a little paint. You can make your own walkway too:

http://www.budget101.com/gardening-landscaping/how-build-faux-stone-walkway-502.html

no photo
Fri 09/04/15 12:22 AM

Ah, thanks Wifey!!

For you

plus taking you to

and then

OMG!! Diamonds, dinner at The Tavern on the Green, and an evening at the Met!! Marry me!!!! smitten Wait, we're already married!!! What a classy hubby I married!!!! love :heart: smooched love smitten

no photo
Fri 09/04/15 12:17 AM
I'd make a ton of money just taking out the trash

no photo
Fri 09/04/15 12:16 AM
laugh

no photo
Fri 09/04/15 12:13 AM
I'll do anything for you. ANYTHING

no photo
Fri 09/04/15 12:09 AM
As certified eye candy, I have the proper credentials and I'm the best qualified to answer your question. The others are just whistling in the wind. Listen to the authority on this matter. Go right ahead and compliment us on our beauty. We like hearing that we are smart and sweet, too, but we especially like to hear how gorgeous we are. We know that even in today's day and age, women are still highly valued for their beauty and men consider beauty as the top appealing quality in a woman. Biological and evolutionary forces compel a man to seek a healthy mate to bear children, etc. and intelligence factors in but still not as highly as beauty. National and international beauty pageants also attest to the fact that a woman's beauty is highly valued. I love being told how breathtakingly beautiful I am. I can never hear that enough and I never get tired of it. smokin So go right ahead and compliment a pretty girl on her beauty first and foremost. She will be very flattered.

If you compliment me on my intelligence or personality, I will be flattered but it won't score a man any points. Intelligence should be a given and personality is overrated. If you compliment me on my beauty, I will be overjoyed. Beauty is considered rare in a person and it makes me feel special. Of course, pretty is as pretty does so personality is important, too. But here's a newsflash. Personality does not get a woman free drinks. Beauty all the way.

All the insecure, unattractive people are going to BS you about intelligence and personality. Those and important, too, but those people are not really qualified to answer your question on pretty girls and you know that jealousy is motivating their answers. The first thing that insecure, unattractive people predictably do is bash the beautiful people as being shallow or ugly on the inside to make themselves feel better or ease the sting of constant rejection. Don't listen to them. It's so transparent what they're doing. *major eye roll*

no photo
Fri 09/04/15 12:06 AM
Americans respond to questions from Brits

Best Answers

Question: Why do you Americans say "I'm so excited!"? Are you actually excited every the time?

Answer: Yes, we are. We are very excited all the time because life is great, especially here in America.

:thumbsup: AND IN YOUR FACE

Question: Why do you Americans make everything so big?

Answer: Your perception of big is completely skewed. I saw Big Ben. It wasn't that big. It was Medium Ben at best.

That lady rocks!!!! LMFAO rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Fri 09/04/15 12:02 AM
Send a gift to someone here you like or admire.

This is a gift to my Mingle hubby, NorCalSwe. Thank you for the beautiful dozens of red roses, sweetie.

NorCalSwe:
For my Mingle wife Iam

For you, M :wink: :smile: :heart: love smitten

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25