Community > Posts By > IamwhoIam1

no photo
Thu 08/13/15 10:40 AM
I would get off Mingle so fast if I met my true love. Not even a look back.

no photo
Thu 08/13/15 10:36 AM
Zucchini quick bread, no?

no photo
Thu 08/13/15 10:33 AM
^ Those men also want my body, too.

no photo
Thu 08/13/15 10:31 AM
^ Your images no workee

no photo
Thu 08/13/15 10:26 AM
Here is where the mistake or confusion pops in.

The contraction for "would have" is would've which sounds like "would of", but "would of" is WRONG. Either write "would've" or "would have". Get it?

English lesson #1023. smokin

no photo
Thu 08/13/15 01:56 AM

no photo
Thu 08/13/15 01:49 AM
Human builds a house extension to please his cat ^_^

no photo
Thu 08/13/15 01:01 AM

no photo
Thu 08/13/15 12:47 AM
laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 08/12/15 11:46 PM

I guess not all is bad than, if you two manage to find each other.

laugh laugh laugh uh

Do you have a success story posted up yet

rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Wed 08/12/15 11:45 PM
^ You must work for the government.

no photo
Wed 08/12/15 11:40 PM

I guess not all is bad than, if you two manage to find each other.

laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 08/12/15 11:32 PM
Yes, you beat me to it.

no photo
Wed 08/12/15 11:26 PM
OP, my hubby, your first post made me laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 08/12/15 11:19 PM

I'm new just wanted to say hello

Is that American Georgia or Russian Georgia?

Welcome :-)

You can make that association but it would be inaccurate. The former Soviet Georgia would be more accurate or European Georgia even better. The former Soviet Union was an umbrella to over 100 nationalities and several different countries who were in treaty under the Soviet roof. Georgia uses an alphabet which is unique only to itself. The Russians use the Cyrillic alphabet which is completely different to the Georgian alphabet. The Georgian language and culture is completely different from the Russian language and culture. They are 2 different countries. They are as separate as China and America.

The Russian language was the unifying language in the Soviet Union and it was a second language to many of us who were born and lived there.

Thanks for that very informal information, but I'm still puzzled. Cause after you sat there to type all that, you forget to say hello to me. Tis tis tears

Many of you new members who start topics deactivate your profiles or never return but you leave a nice place for us veteran members to converse about interesting topics.

Hello, Aquirio. waving

My hubby NorCal, where are your manners? Say hello to the OP.

Love, Your Georgian wife smooched :heart:

no photo
Wed 08/12/15 11:12 PM
As with everything, we are not talking about the extremes but the happy medium. Rudeness begets rudeness in my book, just like niceness begets niceness.

no photo
Wed 08/12/15 10:53 PM
Edited by IamwhoIam1 on Wed 08/12/15 10:58 PM

I'm new just wanted to say hello

Is that American Georgia or Russian Georgia?

Welcome :-)

You can make that association but it would be inaccurate. The former Soviet Georgia would be more accurate or European Georgia even better. The former Soviet Union was an umbrella to over 100 nationalities and several different countries who were in treaty under the Soviet roof. Georgia uses an alphabet which is unique only to itself. The Russians use the Cyrillic alphabet which is completely different to the Georgian alphabet. The Georgian language and culture is completely different from the Russian language and culture. They are 2 different countries. They are as separate as China and America.

The Russian language was the unifying language in the Soviet Union and it was a second language to many of us who were born and lived there.

no photo
Wed 08/12/15 10:40 PM
Surprise surprise! The government forcing another depopulation drug onto the masses under the guise of keeping us safe. This vaccine serves the purpose of killing off the population and sterilizing the rest. Government hard at work for our interests. whoa

no photo
Wed 08/12/15 10:09 PM
I am very straightforward. I don't pretend to be a sweetheart while I am cruel and mock other women behind their back out of jealousy. I have seen too much of that as well and I will be rude when I see that.

no photo
Wed 08/12/15 10:04 PM

"A quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself, always a laborious business."

~ A.A. Milne

Bahahahaha

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25