Community > Posts By > IamwhoIam1

no photo
Fri 08/07/15 11:17 AM
I married because I was young dumb and full of c**

You weren't that young. You were nearly 30, a grown man. And what's scary is that I know all this about you. laugh biggrin :angel: winking

no photo
Fri 08/07/15 10:14 AM
They are scarred and scared. There are just as many who will marry again and they have married again.

no photo
Fri 08/07/15 10:11 AM

If a person is developing feelings for someone, it is very cowardly not to take the next step and to deny both parties a chance at true love, which comes along once in forever.
.. you my dear are truly a romantic... But real life is not a fairytale or a romance novel yes

You married for love. Was that a fairy tale?

no photo
Fri 08/07/15 10:07 AM
If a person is developing feelings for someone, it is very cowardly not to take the next step and to deny both parties a chance at true love, which comes along once in forever.

no photo
Fri 08/07/15 09:09 AM
Most people here are educated, experienced and quite lucid, except for a few who sound a little off but they are probably drunk or high. Luckily, there is no dearth of intelligent conversations. Good times. :thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 08/07/15 09:04 AM
yawn

no photo
Fri 08/07/15 08:51 AM
NorCal, come to me, sweetie. :wink:

no photo
Fri 08/07/15 08:50 AM
Your worst nightmare!!!! pitchfork Muahahaha

no photo
Fri 08/07/15 08:34 AM

I'm thinking, it's Friday, it's sunny and Stockholm is truly a beautiful city....but.....all things being equal....I'd rather be in a town in Kentucky, sitting on my porch, sipping a cold one, BBQing with someone I truly care about.

If this makes me a sentimental wuss, well so be it.

Cheers y'all drinker

Come sit with me, baby.

no photo
Fri 08/07/15 07:51 AM
Nowadays, cell phones cost upwards of $500 - $700 and then some. That is a tough call but I would return it, without an expectation of a reward even. I would feel empathy for the person, realizing how devastating it would be to lose my cell phone. It's not just for the monetary value but all the personal info and irreplaceable files which I have accumulated on the cell, although I have tried to keep that to a minimum due to privacy concerns.

no photo
Fri 08/07/15 06:46 AM

Hahahahaha Where do I begin? I used to post on a message board for an actor and his band. I am interesting and outspoken, which of course, makes me immediately stand out = target for jealous attacks or people trying to get my attention to impress me or compete with me (please, you can't compete with the Goddess, spare yourself the heartache), even if it's to be cruel or mean-spirited. They will try to get my attention no matter what it takes. Not fun. It's not easy when I'm so exciting and such a superstar. shades

I rule, bullies drool. smokin

i bet your t*ts were shaking while typing that :smoker:

Sweet Romeo!! Yummy!!! love :heart: smooched

no photo
Fri 08/07/15 06:37 AM

How big is your fan club? And please describe the benefits in erotic detail! love bigsmile

Let's see. I am still working on getting a larger display cabinet for my man collection. I did custom order one the other day... smokin

Hmmmm You collect men? Or do you just mount them?laugh

Depending on the quality and size of the male specimen, I may do both... smokin

You are a bad girl! Go to my room!:tongue:

are you trying to corrupt innocent Maia? laugh :wink:

She probably needs a good licking to straighten her out.:wink:

Note to self: Get an even larger display cabinet or one that extends...

Hello, sweetheart. love :heart: smooched

no photo
Fri 08/07/15 06:18 AM

How big is your fan club? And please describe the benefits in erotic detail! love bigsmile

Let's see. I am still working on getting a larger display cabinet for my man collection. I did custom order one the other day... smokin

Hmmmm You collect men? Or do you just mount them?laugh

Depending on the quality and size of the male specimen, I may do both... smokin

no photo
Fri 08/07/15 06:12 AM

no photo
Fri 08/07/15 05:41 AM
Edited by IamwhoIam1 on Fri 08/07/15 05:42 AM

Hahahahaha Where do I begin? I used to post on a message board for an actor and his band. I am interesting and outspoken, which of course, makes me immediately stand out = target for jealous attacks or people trying to get my attention to impress me or compete with me (please, you can't compete with the Goddess, spare yourself the heartache), even if it's to be cruel or mean-spirited. They will try to get my attention no matter what it takes. Not fun. It's not easy when I'm so exciting and such a superstar. shades

I rule, bullies drool. smokin

Oh lord it's hard to be humble
when you are perfect in every wayflowerforyou

It gets better. The actor liked me and complimented my outfits whenever I would show up to his concerts and he hugged me. He hugged loyal fans. Then he tweeted me a couple of times on Twitter. The fan girls and desperate housewives went into a tizzy and a hissy fit. Hahahahaha

no photo
Fri 08/07/15 02:47 AM
I like the way you think, Annie, but many people who have gone through painful breakups are afraid to love again. I keep loving men who are emotionally unavailable.

no photo
Fri 08/07/15 02:36 AM
Edited by IamwhoIam1 on Fri 08/07/15 02:36 AM
In the film "Million Dollar Baby" (2004), the protagonist in the film asked for assisted suicide after she became a quadriplegic (paralysis of the body from the neck down) when suffering injuries in the boxing ring. Her quality of life had become severely diminished and it was too painful for her both mentally and physically to carry on living.

no photo
Fri 08/07/15 02:29 AM

If you're going to commit suicide, you should have the guts to do it yourself. Asking someone else to help you kill yourself is just... rude. And in the most technical sense of the word, you're asking someone to murder you. (Beyond any legal definition, you are asking someone else to perform an action which will immediately result in your death.)

Committing suicide is neither "gutsy" nor courageous. It an act of despair, like the person is in so much mental and/or physical anguish, their quality of life is diminished and they see no reason to carry on living. It is too painful to carry on. People ask for assisted suicide as a quick and effective means of ending their miserable existence. Suicide attempts can be painful, botched or unsuccessful. The assisted suicide guarantees a clear exit.

no photo
Fri 08/07/15 02:17 AM
The key ethical impact of legalised killing, then, is not that it allows people to die, but that it allows people to kill. Furthermore, it allows a group of healthy, strong, autonomous, tax-paying individuals to kill sickly, weak, vulnerable, benefit-claiming ones; individuals whose care is expensive in a way that is ultimately unjustified by any measurable outcome, and whose voice is thereby extinguished.

This is frightening. Who's to say that a vengeful spouse or relative may choose to end the life of someone with impunity, under the guise of mercy killing?

no photo
Fri 08/07/15 02:04 AM
I find this disturbing on many levels. What specifically makes their lives so unbearable that they seek to end them? I noticed the larger percentage of people seeking assisted suicide was over 40. If we are talking about people who are hooked up to life support machines and they are vegetables or brain dead, that is one thing. If it is someone who has severe mental problems like hearing voices or multiple personality disorders, that could be another issue. I'm not clear on what condition exactly these people had to compel them to end their lives.

It is the will of every living organism, no matter how poor their quality of life, to choose to live. It is the natural will of every living organism, the fight to live, the fight for life. I cannot fathom the severity of someone's condition, either mentally or physically, that would make them chose death, UNLESS THEY ARE MENTALLY IMPAIRED. At this point, assisted suicide is the last thing they should be allowed. I just would like a detailed description of the extreme cases and their condition, which is not mentioned in the article.

How many people at one time or another in their lives have not contemplated suicide when they were low or hit a rough patch or after a painful breakup or devastating experience? I am sure this article refers to persistent thoughts of suicide but a lot of very depressed people are in this category. What criteria exactly is used to assess competent to die????