Community > Posts By > IamwhoIam1

no photo
Mon 08/10/15 10:25 PM
So in other words, if a man is good looking that automatically makes him a dickhead? And if a woman wants a sweet guy, she needs to go out with fugly losers? Not much of a choice.

no photo
Mon 08/10/15 10:21 PM
Files in private folders = all data format such as photos, videos, text. This is an outrage, the loss of not only our privacy but our dignity!!! We need to file a class action lawsuit against these scumbags or they will take our firstborn next time.

no photo
Mon 08/10/15 10:18 PM
Data must include our personal picture and video files, not only text. This is disturbing. They have us all by the ballz. scared

no photo
Mon 08/10/15 10:13 PM
How many hands do you need and for what? what think

no photo
Mon 08/10/15 09:58 PM

How do you get a guy to notice you without bursting out of your top?
I know guys are visual. Is their any other way?

A very excellent question, Annie, and a shrewd observation. The best way to get a man to notice you is to be your wonderful, charming, beautiful self. Trust me, they notice you without you doing anything. Then, if you really want to drive them wild, ignore them. They will be eating out of your hand.

no photo
Mon 08/10/15 09:53 PM

Annie's question:
My friend whose a guy laughs at me when I ask him questions about men. I. Tell him I am trying to work them out so I have a better understanding of them and I am equipped to handle them. He laughs even louder. I felt like smacking him one. Are men that nuts you can't work them out?

Yes.

rofl rofl rofl

Sorry, iam...couldnt resist reacting to this one...slaphead :laughing: :laughing:

:wink:

no photo
Mon 08/10/15 09:43 PM
I cry FOUL!!! What's that smell? sick

no photo
Mon 08/10/15 09:37 PM
Hangs out my shingle. Back in the office.

Anyone else have a question?

no photo
Mon 08/10/15 09:32 PM

Ohhh ok.. maybe someone else can answer my first question...
oh yeah I forgot that's not allowed..noway slaphead biggrin :angel:

I did write get your opinion elsewhere.

no photo
Mon 08/10/15 09:32 PM
Annie's question:
My friend whose a guy laughs at me when I ask him questions about men. I. Tell him I am trying to work them out so I have a better understanding of them and I am equipped to handle them. He laughs even louder. I felt like smacking him one. Are men that nuts you can't work them out?

Yes.

no photo
Mon 08/10/15 09:26 PM
Obviously, you are free to get another opinion elsewhere, lover, No1phD.

no photo
Mon 08/10/15 09:25 PM
Obviously, you are free to get another opinion elsewhere.

no photo
Mon 08/10/15 09:22 PM
Ding, ding, ding, anybody here? I am still waiting on my query. The service here is appalling. sick

no photo
Mon 08/10/15 09:20 PM

Well ,well should I just take a seat and sit down or take a number maybe ?service around here is kind of sucky lol

Speaking of sucky service, I am still waiting for you to answer my question on your thread since July 20, which makes it 3 whole weeks.

Still waiting on your expert answer, my lover

no photo
Mon 08/10/15 09:15 PM

Hmmm.. puts down the magazine..
okay I'm going to run across the street and go get my haircut and a shave I'll come back later on... I would ask someone to save my place in the line... but there really isn't much of a line uplaugh :wink: tongue2

I saved a place for you, sweetie kums.

no photo
Mon 08/10/15 09:13 PM
No1phD's question:
Oh. .0H I have a question..
it's a bit sensitive..:wink: .. when a lady has a certain odor coming from her flower, is it polite for a gentleman to comment....Hmmmm :tongue: .. how does he bring up the topic without sounding totally insensitive?

I answered you the other 5 places you posted this question, where you asked about the foul food in the fridge or smelly flower. Here is my answer again.

That's what happens when someone keeps using old, used up fridges instead of nice, brand new and barely used ones. But some 21 year old fridges can be just as used up as the vintage 35 - 45 year old fridges, depending on the vast amount of fridge users. Not everyone has a beautiful, prime, top of the line fridge like mine which smells divine and is like sunshine. :smile:

no photo
Mon 08/10/15 09:02 PM
Wasn't there a sale on those Kleenex boxes? what think

no photo
Mon 08/10/15 08:29 PM
That's what happens when someone keeps using old, used up fridges instead of nice, brand new and barely used ones. But some 21 year old fridges can be just as used up as the vintage 35 - 45 year old fridges, depending on the vast amount of fridge users. Not everyone has a beautiful, prime, top of the line fridge like mine which smells divine and is like sunshine. :smile:

no photo
Mon 08/10/15 09:15 AM

if it smells like fish that's a good chance its BV and easily treated with antibiotics.

If it smells really bad, stay away and say get to the clap clinic scared you don't want to be porking someone with the clappers.

if its because she doesn't wash, just ewwwww, and RUN ill

scared scared :laughing:

no photo
Mon 08/10/15 07:27 AM
what think