Community > Posts By > IamwhoIam1

no photo
Mon 08/10/15 12:12 AM
Please. Before I start answering questions, I want to ask everyone to refrain from chiming in with your own answers to the questions. I anticipated that that this would happen. You are welcome to start your own advice thread. Thank you.

no photo
Sun 08/09/15 10:11 PM
I had people asking me for relationship advice lately. I thought it might be fun to have a thread about it. Ask me anything about relationships. I will do my expert best to help you with my sage, powerful, deep words of wisdom. :wink:

no photo
Sun 08/09/15 09:44 PM
Me neither.

no photo
Sun 08/09/15 09:41 PM
Edited by IamwhoIam1 on Sun 08/09/15 09:41 PM
This topic is still going. I stand by what I wrote back in July.

Sat 07/18/15 05:25 PM
Every man I loved, I knew when I first saw him that he was special. I rarely like anyone so the chosen few were love at first sight and I believe in it. My heart always knows who the special ones are right away. A lot of people are not as deeply attuned to their emotions so they do not recognize love at first sight.

no photo
Sun 08/09/15 09:18 PM
I have dated good looking men. I had a BF who was younger than me. Very good looking but he didn't stimulate me mentally and intellectually. One day, I met him at the train station. He just smiled this wide gorgeous smile at me. He was so excited to see me. My heart sank. That's when I knew that I had to break it off. He loved me so much and I didn't feel the same way. His deep feelings for me actually made me cringe. I cared for him but the deep love was not there. It would have been unfair to continue stringing him along.

I also dated men who were highly intelligent but I found them unattractive physically. I was turned on by his intellect but physically, he just made me feel nothing, no excitement.

Conclusion: I need both physical and mental/intellectual stimulation and attraction to be excited over a man. I have never really experienced both in the same man or I might have been married by now. Something is always missing.

no photo
Sun 08/09/15 03:28 PM
^^^ Very true.

no photo
Sun 08/09/15 11:52 AM
That post was addressing Ciretom.

no photo
Sun 08/09/15 11:51 AM
^^^ I don't understand why people have a need to compare and weigh tragedies like one is worse than another, therefore, the one with fewer lives lost just shouldn't matter. The same way that since someone in a poor country has it worse than me, that is supposed to make me more thankful. No, it doesn't ease my suffering and minimize my pain because someone has it rougher. All it does is insult me by trivializing my pain, like my feelings shouldn't matter because I don't have it tough enough. The same way your post above is trivializing a news story because you don't feel there were enough lives lost in comparison to other lives.

Your post is insulting.

no photo
Sun 08/09/15 11:10 AM
I actually planted a very nice squash on top of him.

rofl rofl rofl

Even when you joke about killing people, you're hilarious and adorable. smitten

no photo
Sun 08/09/15 10:22 AM

All I hear is crickets...

Yeah me too...kind a makes you sad.

But Iam, it would just be a marriage of convenience, you could still go play with No1. I'm not the jealous type. bigsmile

I'm a fool for love. I only marry for love. Otherwise, I would have been long married and many times over by now.

I hear polygamy may become legal. :angel: In that case, I would take both of you at once. Yummmmm smitten

no photo
Sun 08/09/15 09:28 AM
There is so much to be said for meeting men when they are still young and hopeful and fresh and think that they have their whole life ahead of them. Most men my age have been through the trials and tribulations and the pain and heartache of divorce. Most of these men are emotionally scarred and emotionally unavailable or just plain bitter. I would prefer to meet men who are still hopeful and alive and open to love but I would end up with men half my age which I do not want or find stimulating on a mental and intellectual level. Unless I find a unicorn -- an attractive, successful, emotionally healthy man who is my age and still hasn't been married -- it is going to be harder and harder to find my true love the older I get. This is why it's important to get them when one is young. The pickings become slim the older we get.

The thing to take away from all this is to count our blessings. Many of you at least got your spouses when you were still young and fresh. Many of you got beautiful children and even grandchildren out of it, even if the relationship didn't last. You had some good years together. For a single middle aged woman who has never been married and still doesn't even have children, when most people around me are already on their grandchildren, I feel like I have missed out on so much. It is really making my heart ache that I don't have a man to love. It is depressing to me that I don't have children. I suppose the grass is always greener on the other side.

no photo
Sun 08/09/15 03:45 AM
All I hear is crickets...

no photo
Sun 08/09/15 03:16 AM

Isn't this guy wanted by the police?

I'm sure he was on google warning us.

Yeah, he's wanted by the police for breaking hearts.

no photo
Sun 08/09/15 03:13 AM
I am still waiting for my profile testimonial, Daddy.

no photo
Sun 08/09/15 03:09 AM
Bring me a beautiful photo next time, like I do for your topics.

no photo
Sun 08/09/15 02:29 AM
I'm surprised you didn't create a topic about it. slaphead

no photo
Sun 08/09/15 02:27 AM
Baby, come on. Really? slaphead

no photo
Sun 08/09/15 02:01 AM
He has no assets. If she does, he wants it all! Get it? Get it?

no photo
Sun 08/09/15 01:44 AM
All cleaned out, huh? laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 08/09/15 12:56 AM
Edited by IamwhoIam1 on Sun 08/09/15 12:57 AM

i read this thread an hour ago, but now i feel as though i need to read it again...:wink:

And why is that so, KC?
It is either that you find some of the subjects/contents interesting, or you are losing your memory.....:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ame, it's like eating Chinese food. He is hungry an hour later. Get it? laugh