Community > Posts By > IamwhoIam1

no photo
Sat 08/08/15 09:40 AM

Typical women go right for the size issue.. but yet when you ask them. a majority of women say no it's not the size it's the way you use it.. you women are so confusing sometimes lol

Baby, whoever told you size doesn't matter was lying to you.

no photo
Sat 08/08/15 09:39 AM

No1, all I have to say at this time is...thank you. I owe you one.

Come here you. I see you trying to sneak out. You're not getting away that easy.

no photo
Sat 08/08/15 09:36 AM

Sorryflowerforyou but no ! oddly enough it does not happen when I'm by myself... its just when I'm doing the little train that thinks it can routine..
you know I think I can I think I can I think I canlaugh :wink: Ohh Baby here comes the train..choo choo

is the tunnel too big and its not hitting the sides?

Debbie, I believe you hit the nail on the head...

no photo
Sat 08/08/15 09:27 AM

.. all really really good advice..
okay if I was going to go to the doctor that would be the last thing I would have him check okay I'll have him check that too.. but now just the other day and this is happened 3 times now.. when I orgasm hard I have this blinding pain in the back of my head.. ok my head with the eyeballs and nose on it.. I swear to God I thought I was having maybe a little mini strokeslaphead

Were you looking at my pictures again? I warned you about that. Easy, baby, easy.

no photo
Sat 08/08/15 09:20 AM
Oh please don't start that again. slaphead

no photo
Sat 08/08/15 09:18 AM

I do not know I did not get any.. I thought maybe it was just a one-off happenstance.. but no it's reoccurring..:angry: whoa .. I really don't know what to do it's so embarrassing.. not just for me but for the lady in question As well.. they start to think maybe they're not sexy enough or something like that..
so then you have to not only reassure them.. that its not a problem about them being sexy enough or beautiful enough or desirable enough.. it's a me problem.. and then you have to.. apologize for the lack of a performance..slaphead .. I tell you getting old.. not funnoway .. most of it is just stress related I believe.. at least that's what I tell themlaugh

Annie, before you chime in here again with your helpful sexual performance links, he's really kidding. slaphead

no photo
Sat 08/08/15 09:12 AM

. this popcorn is really good anybody want some..

.. Oh buddy I'm so glad they have you in there crosshairs .. instead of melaugh laugh :thumbsup:

Oh please. You wrote that Google drive 'em females crazy technique. Hot and cold. Hot and cold. Chase 'em then play hard to get. Chase 'em then play hard to get. How is that working out for you? whoa

no photo
Sat 08/08/15 09:08 AM

some guys just love the pursuit
but once they think they gotcha? blow cold and disinterested

some just like the attention of women

some just like playing the game

....smiles lop sided grin and walks away ..whoa :wink: biggrin

Tell me about it, sister. Ridic, I tell ya. whoa

no photo
Sat 08/08/15 09:07 AM
The Google drive 'em females crazy technique. I think I've heard of it.

no photo
Sat 08/08/15 09:04 AM
No prickles on his face. Clean shaven man. :thumbsup:

no photo
Sat 08/08/15 09:01 AM
Shrinkage of brain cells?

no photo
Sat 08/08/15 08:57 AM
First he chases. Then he plays hard to get. Must be his new wave technique.

no photo
Sat 08/08/15 08:53 AM
Wow, hot and cold. How quickly he turns!!

no photo
Sat 08/08/15 08:51 AM
laugh laugh laugh I thought you meant the Dead Sea Scrolls...

no photo
Sat 08/08/15 08:36 AM
Beverly Hills, California

no photo
Sat 08/08/15 08:30 AM

Sorry guys I still don't look at you as a play toy. Lol

You say that like it's a bad thing. what think

no photo
Sat 08/08/15 05:56 AM
I need and want new audio and visual stimulation. What's up? :wink:

no photo
Sat 08/08/15 02:51 AM
This thread is for all the :heart: gorgeous ladies... Minglers out there

You rang? smokin

no photo
Sat 08/08/15 02:46 AM

http://youtu.be/KM6z5LFFnHg
Talk Dirty - Jason Derulo

I dedicate this one to Daddy. :wink:

no photo
Sat 08/08/15 02:38 AM
it's certainly the case that there are a lot of people that are afraid of getting emotionally involved because they have been hurt in the past.

I see this all the time. Very frustrating. Emotionally unavailable men. Grrrr