no photo
Mon 08/10/15 07:06 AM
Note to self: invest in coffee stock

no photo
Mon 08/10/15 07:04 AM
Perhaps a new topic there?

no photo
Mon 08/10/15 06:26 AM
He's in love with a girl he has never met and is leaving his family for her? Is this girl perhaps really a dude from Nigeria? what think

no photo
Mon 08/10/15 02:56 AM

okay this is a topic Room about whatever right?..... okay I have a question.. it's mostly towards the ladies.. now my question is this.. ladies you know how sometimes your flower:wink: :wink: .. well how should I put this ?hmm... you know how sometimes food in your fridge can start to turn a little bad.. and develop a slight ..Displeasant oder.. a little bit like shellfish gone bad:wink: .. now the question is if you have a guest visiting your house.. and this guest sticks His or hers nose in your fridge..

.:wink: :wink: ..
how should this guest inform you..
that your fridge has a certain slight..
unpleasant smell to it..
how would they say that without embarrassing you.... or is it okay for them to say anything.. I mean after all sometimes.. you Can't always smell the smell coming from your own fridge..
:wink: :wink: laugh .. so how does one tell this person

You could do this two ways
1, If you are comfortable to go in the fridge /flower then by this stage you should be able to say it smells and needs a clean
2, you could approach it a more suttle way. Suggest helping her to clean it. Warm soapy water plenty of bubbles.

3. Go see a doctor and get meds posthaste

no photo
Mon 08/10/15 02:40 AM
I hope I have this effect... :smile:

no photo
Mon 08/10/15 02:38 AM
This is bad. slaphead

no photo
Mon 08/10/15 02:37 AM
This goes out to 10... :angel:

no photo
Mon 08/10/15 02:35 AM
Precious

no photo
Mon 08/10/15 02:33 AM
Someone's status on FB. laugh Reminds me of someone here. shades

"Hmmmmm all three kids up in the attic space...I could so close the trap door and have a peaceful night....LOL"

Someone commented: "Flowers in the Attic. Nooo"

laugh

no photo
Mon 08/10/15 02:31 AM
waving

no photo
Mon 08/10/15 02:02 AM

Thank you Iam
I appreciate these answer I don't have that much knowledge with the opposite sex
This thread helps me to understand them better.

You're very welcome. This is a good time to reveal my credentials. I am Board certified in virtual online advice from the University of Nil. smokin

no photo
Mon 08/10/15 01:53 AM
Edited by IamwhoIam1 on Mon 08/10/15 01:58 AM
This is a question from another anonymous member.

Q: How honest should someone continue to be about their feelings for another when the other person is not as specific or as reciprocal with what they feel?

A: I would first try to ascertain the feelings of the object of your desire. If these persons stubbornly refuse to reveal their feelings for you, then I would tell them my feelings anyway, in case that will prod them to open up about their own. Someone needs to make the first move. Be brave. More importantly, be confident. If you show your feelings in an awkward manner, the object of your desire may flee. Look natural, like telling them "I love you" is the most natural and logical thing in the world and how dare they not reciprocate? Are you mad that you don't love me too and you don't feel the same way? Get in tune with your emotions and love me now, object of my desire!!!

no photo
Mon 08/10/15 01:38 AM
Annie's questions:
1. How do men really feel about being a house husband?

2. If the wife's pay is more than the husband's, can that affect their relationship?

1. We have evolved in western nations to such a point that a man feels privileged and honored to be able to nurture his children and take care of them as a stay at home Dad. Many successful women are bringing home larger paychecks than their husbands and family dynamics have shifted. We even had films about these cultural advancements, i.e., Mr. Mom (1983) and Mrs. Doubtfire (1993).

2. Of course. But if the man is strong, confident, secure and self-assured, he will be proud of his woman and praise her to his mother, father, sister, brother, friends, colleagues and even the cats who meow and the birds that chirp outside his window.

no photo
Mon 08/10/15 01:16 AM
Ladywind's question:
If you are separated and have filed for divorce, is dating out or should you wait till the divorce is finalized?

This is a tricky question to answer because, technically, when you are separated, you are still married until the divorce is finalized. Some might consider having relationships before your divorce is final a form of cheating. Sometimes, the couple could be on a break and then decide to get back together, further complicating any relationships which they had during their break or short separation. This is where the people dating them sometimes take huge relationship risks because there is a chance they could return to their spouses. If the couple is convinced that the divorce is their only solution and they are not on the fence, then I would go ahead and start dating others. Divorce takes years sometimes to finalize. Why shouldn't you have fun while you are waiting? This person already caused you enough heartache. Go ahead and enjoy yourself with your new sexy man or sexy woman. While you're at it, have an extra beer on me.

no photo
Mon 08/10/15 01:00 AM
Annie's question:
Are women meant to act like we are the weaker sex?

If we are acting weak, then that means that, in reality, we are really stronger. A man is actually not as strong as a woman mentally and emotionally and, surprisingly, even physically in some instances. Women have a higher threshold for pain than men. A man would not be able to overcome the pain of childbirth, for example. There have been cases cited where a woman gained superhuman strength and lifted cars off her children when faced with a crisis.

A man usually follows the wife within months after she dies in a long term marriage. The emotional pain of loss is too much to bear for him. A woman goes on to live for many years after the death of her husband.

A man takes years to recover from a painful breakup. He feels the pain of loss more deeply than a woman. There have been studies done on these cases.

When a man gets sick, he starts whining and acts like a little baby, trying to get attention and comfort from his woman. When a woman gets sick, she still has to take care of the household, the children, the finances, the day to day operations of her life. There is no one to mother her. The woman sucks it up.

The women have the ability to multitask. The men, not so much.

In conclusion, the women are much, much stronger than men.

no photo
Mon 08/10/15 12:41 AM
Annie's question:
If a woman is too independent does that scare men away?

If he is a strong, confident, awesome man, a woman's independence would never scare him. Quite the opposite. He would be proud to be in the presence of such a fine, strong woman. He would show her off every chance he got and brag about her accomplishments to his friends and colleagues. A strong man never competes with his woman. Quite the opposite, he elevates her.

no photo
Mon 08/10/15 12:33 AM
Annie's question:
Why is it when you ask a guy
Do I look ok?
Their reply is arhh yea
Why can't they be honest and say with confidence yes you look great or no you don't because............
Are they afraid we might rip their heads off?

In this case, you have answered your own question. Men love pleasing women and getting positive attention from them at all times. In terms of physical appearance, men know that women are very vain. Biologically, men look for women with a symmetrical face and wide hips because this shows the woman is healthy and can bear him healthy children. We are attracted by the visual, first impressions. The intellect and intelligence and personality follow later. For some men, sometimes not at all. Men are afraid to offend the woman by saying something asinine. The smart ones know to keep their mouth shut or praise the woman on her good looks and nice assets. Women are still judged on their looks and the women realize this point and no matter how intelligent and successful, the woman wants to be told that she looks hot by her man.

no photo
Mon 08/10/15 12:23 AM

Why? bigsmile

It will become chaotic and it's akin to hijacking a thread if everyone needs to put in their 2 cents.

no photo
Mon 08/10/15 12:21 AM
I am going to start off with a question from Anonymous.

Q: How do you maintain a friendship with someone when you feel more for him and want him to feel more for you, but you know things won't go into the long haul, without getting hurt?

A: You find someone else who turns you on more. From my experiences, all men are replaceable. I always suffered over men I cared deeply about. As soon as I met a new, sexy, exciting man, I would forget about the last one. Go out there and socialize. The more men you meet, the healthier. At first, your heart may not be in it. But eventually, you'd be amazed how quickly the hot new man will make you forget the last one. Plenty of quality fish in the sea. Don't get hung up on the current one.

It will be painful and will take time at first but everything has a way of working out in the long run.

no photo
Mon 08/10/15 12:14 AM
THIS THREAD IS FOR QUESTIONS ONLY PLEASE.