Community > Posts By > IamwhoIam1

no photo
Sat 08/08/15 02:34 AM
Many explanations.

She became wiser and more mature.

She settled when she realized there was nothing but heartbreak with the men she actually loved.

She resigned herself to a life with someone who loved her, although she didn't love him. Better paired up with someone who loves her than someone who didn't return her feelings of love.

Doubtful but she grew to love him as he became older, wiser, more mature and gained character as a man.

no photo
Sat 08/08/15 01:45 AM

^^love drinker flowerforyou flowerforyou :thumbsup:

I know this was meant for me. :tongue:

no photo
Sat 08/08/15 01:30 AM
I feel elated right now. *does a little jig* :banana: :banana: :banana: drinker

no photo
Sat 08/08/15 01:25 AM

I was in this Mom and Pop ice cream shop out in Phoenix, Az a few weeks back, man they had this homemade choolate hazelnut...hm..that was some tasty ice cream....and just so silky smooth. Darl'in you put that on your tongue and just slowly let it slide to the back of your mouth, then slip down your thoat...your eyes roll back...and you take a deep breath....ready for the next lucious taste....yep, that was good ice cream.

I mixed it with mint/chocolate chip, very nice.

bigsmile

Mmmmm Yes please drool drool drool

no photo
Sat 08/08/15 12:37 AM

Sounds awesome. She sounds like a keeper. Make this one last longer than the usual 2 weeks...

Uh oh. How long has this one lasted so far? Have we surpassed the usual time period? A new record, at least?
..yes.. right up to the point where they start developing real serious emotional feelings towards me... its just I know where that goes..
it's a nice place to go!.. its just you only get to go there once.. and once you're there you're kind of stuck there..Lol

It's obviously not from the dearth of quality women, the reason you continue being alone and lonely. I hear you crying out your wolf howl, waiting for someone to howl back in return. Apparently, you have heard a pack of wolf howls returning your call, yet you continue being alone and lonely. You have no one to blame for your lonely state and condition but yourself. You are your own worst enemy.

no photo
Fri 08/07/15 11:55 PM

Well vanilla is nice.. after all it is the basis for most ice cream... but if you go in to your local supermarket they usually have a whole freezer section..
just dedicated to ice cream.. if you were to walk by the freezer section...
you would probably see me standing there.. with my hand up to my chin.
doing that what do I feel like Pose..
and if you were to leave and come back 15 minutes later.. that's right I would still be standing there.. lol

Don't pose for too long, lest the ice cream melt...

no photo
Fri 08/07/15 11:45 PM

Sounds awesome. She sounds like a keeper. Make this one last longer than the usual 2 weeks...

Uh oh. How long has this one lasted so far? Have we surpassed the usual time period? A new record, at least?

no photo
Fri 08/07/15 11:39 PM
May I recommend smooth and creamy vanilla, Daddy? :angel:

no photo
Fri 08/07/15 11:38 PM
May I recommend smooth and creamy vanilla? :angel:

no photo
Fri 08/07/15 11:26 PM
Happiness is an air conditioner on a hot day.

no photo
Fri 08/07/15 11:24 PM
I want the stars to align in my favor.

no photo
Fri 08/07/15 11:23 PM
Speaking of Canadian stud muffins, here's the thread, Daddy. drool :banana:

no photo
Fri 08/07/15 11:01 PM

I'm going with squeezing Kleenex boxes final answer:angel:

I'm changing my name to Kleenex box... :wink:

no photo
Fri 08/07/15 10:54 PM
I still have not fulfilled my purpose but I believe it is great and the best is yet to come. drinker

no photo
Fri 08/07/15 10:27 PM
They are like roaches. We need special scammer spray.

no photo
Fri 08/07/15 06:36 PM
Hey, Zee. Looks like you're the ma'am with the plan. You go girl! :thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 08/07/15 12:35 PM
I've never been married but since everyone in my family is separated or divorced, the prospect of marriage makes me nervous yet still excited and hopeful. Mixed feelings.

no photo
Fri 08/07/15 12:13 PM
How can I save you? :cry: :cry: :cry:

no photo
Fri 08/07/15 12:12 PM

you are amazing just the way you are flowerforyou

flowers

no photo
Fri 08/07/15 11:43 AM

perhaps at the beginning he was searching a physical relationship.. But the more he saw you the more his feelings developed for you.. And realizing what a beautiful and nice person you truly are.. And knowing he was just in it for something physical.. now wants to break things off.. Because he knows the end game is only going to hurt you even more than it does now.. it is hard to disconnect the heart from the physical sometime.. Even though at the beginning you think it is possible.. But somewhere along the line your heart takes over.. and when this happens you realize you must now do the right thing.. as painful as it might be to say goodbye now before things get too serious.. It is better now then later.. and now he checks up on you because he feels guilty even beginning a relationship he could not finish.. but hey what do I know I'm a heartless bastard lol

I have posted many times that casual physical relationships are like playing with fire because feelings develop and someone inevitably gets hurt.