Community > Posts By > IamwhoIam1

no photo
Sun 08/09/15 12:10 AM

Basically !!I try not to step on anyones toes ..and do the best of living my own life as I can.... as far as perception how people see me... it matters that my loved ones see me in the best light possible.. although they have seen the darker uglier side of me.. and they are still here.. so I guess that counts for something.... it is like looking into the mirror you see your reflection one way.. but to others perceive you the same way.. oh god I hope so.. or all the years of telling myself I'm so pretty would have just being lies lol
...your very pretty...pretty handsome, pretty funny, pretty smart...:wink: flowerforyou

Please, don't butter him up. I have seen his ugly side and it's not pretty.

I :heart: you, anyway, Daddy. Am I a fool? ohwell
...wouldn't say buttering up as much as paying him a much earned compliment...when I first got on here he boosted up my self esteem and he had a way of making me smile..probably a good thing I will never live near him...would have broke my heart ...stupid L word would have had him at a dead run for sure...lol...and his admiration of all the pretty ladies and the ladies that adore him...yup..just stick to admiring the veiw...:wink: flowerforyou

Oh yes. The pesky L word. I told him that months ago. You know what he said to me? "Do you expect me to say it back?" Hahahahaha I know you heart me, Daddy. No need to say anything. :wink:

no photo
Sun 08/09/15 12:04 AM

were all real right?,,geeezzzz i hope we are,

(He is not real, he is just here to prettify the forums.)

Welcome :-)

Noooooooo!!! Another fantasy shattered!!! brokenheart

no photo
Sat 08/08/15 11:57 PM

hahahahahahahaha

Wow, lady, I thought I was in trouble again. scared My heart is still beating out of my chest. Good to see you on my thread!!! love flowerforyou :banana: bigsmile

no photo
Sat 08/08/15 10:01 PM

This thread is for all the :heart: gorgeous ladies... Minglers out there

You rang? smokin

Hiyaaa I Am :)
Good morning to you young un :laughing:

How are you today?
And what exciting plans have you got for today?

((((Jaan)))) Love ya, man. Besides me, you're a ray of sunshine in this place. :heart: smooched :banana:

no photo
Sat 08/08/15 09:55 PM
Still love me after you have seen my dark side

no photo
Sat 08/08/15 09:52 PM
Still love me after you have seen my dark side

no photo
Sat 08/08/15 09:47 PM
I'm a fool for love. That's why I am still waiting and waiting and waiting...

no photo
Sat 08/08/15 09:42 PM

i read this thread an hour ago, but now i feel as though i need to read it again...:wink:

laugh laugh laugh Brilliant!!! :thumbsup:

no photo
Sat 08/08/15 03:43 PM

Dolphins
Beautiful, gracefully and protective
Friendly. Family

annie...did you know that dolphins are known for something else entirely..?

No I didn't
We see them swimming in the ocean and i have seen docos on them
They are amazing how they work together as a family
No one misses out

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/5-surprising-facts-dolphin-sex-3665983

Wth!!! what think Zoophiles???!!! slaphead slaphead

From the article:

1. Humans and dolphins do have some romantic history

Sexual acts between dolphins and humans isn't anything new.

American author Malcolm Brenner wrote a book 'Wet Goddess' based on his nine-month sexual relationship living at the Floridaland amusement park in 1970.

Research by Dr Mark Griffiths, of Nottingham Trent University, found that a small number of 'delphinophiles' - humans sexually attracted to dolphins - do exist.

In fact, seven per cent of zoophiles (humans sexually attracted to animals) named dolphins as their preferred choice of mate.

Some studies have also found evidence male dolphins are sexually attracted to women as they give off similar pheromones to female dolphins.

no photo
Sat 08/08/15 02:57 PM

Hello....ladies I am currently filling a repertoire for an art exhibition titled "It's in the eyes" anyone with wild hair and eyes that speak volumes...if you would be so kind as to send me your portrait pictures to draw. I would be most appreciative!

Babe, I sent you mine a while ago. I hope you're using it.

no photo
Sat 08/08/15 02:49 PM

I can't think of a thing I need to work on. *wracking my brain here* :angel:

Yes there's one thing and one thing only. You can say Hi back :) flowerforyou

Thank you. blushing

My bad. Hello, baby. love smooched :heart:

no photo
Sat 08/08/15 02:27 PM
I can't think of a thing I need to work on. *wracking my brain here* :angel:

no photo
Sat 08/08/15 02:13 PM
Interesting article, Lu. But why do I have to work on myself to get rid of unpleasant people? Isn't there an easier way? I can think of so many. pitchfork

no photo
Sat 08/08/15 01:26 PM

Basically !!I try not to step on anyones toes ..and do the best of living my own life as I can.... as far as perception how people see me... it matters that my loved ones see me in the best light possible.. although they have seen the darker uglier side of me.. and they are still here.. so I guess that counts for something.... it is like looking into the mirror you see your reflection one way.. but to others perceive you the same way.. oh god I hope so.. or all the years of telling myself I'm so pretty would have just being lies lol
...your very pretty...pretty handsome, pretty funny, pretty smart...:wink: flowerforyou

Please, don't butter him up. I have seen his ugly side and it's not pretty.

I :heart: you, anyway, Daddy. Am I a fool? ohwell

no photo
Sat 08/08/15 10:32 AM

This will be lengthy but....here goes.

Years ago I worked for a company that played a big part in this foundation that was called Communities Caring at Christmas. Now, I am a firm believer in that every child needs to have (at the very least) one great Christmas that they will always cherish. I never lacked for that but I knew there were those children out there who did. Anyways, donating to this was cool because you would actually choose a child (it was similar to the old angel tree setups you would see in Mall's) and the child would have a list of things they were asking Santa for. That year I actually bought for three kids, simply because I could afford to and I wanted to.

As I brought the gifts in to work and handed them to lady who was in charge of CCC, she looked at the gifts and saw that I had written "From: Santa" on the tags. She paused and asked me why I did this? I looked puzzled at her until she asked don't you want them to know who sent the gifts. I said sure I do....and I pointed to the name of Santa. She actually shook her head and said I was missing out on a tax write off or something. To this I simply turned to her and made a comment....a comment I remember, to this day, word for word.

"Mam....these kids....they live a life where they see a struggle on a daily basis. The one bright spot for them this Christmas is that Santa will read that card that they put what they wanted on and hope he will bring it to them. I remember one Christmas morning when I woke up and saw the 10 speed bicycle I had so desperately wanted parked by the Christmas tree.....the joy that filled my soul. I was a believer in Santa then and I am a believer in him now....it's just that I am now given the wonderful opportunity to do it. These kids don't care for a Charles......but if they see Santa's name on that present then they will believe.....and they will keep that believe with them as they grow. I know these children will wake up happy and that is more than enough for me. Do I wish I could see their faces when they first look upon these gifts? You bet I do. Right now I am just thankful that I am able to do this....and I do not need a tax write off to tell me so."

I walked away realizing how much I wanted to give.....simply because it is within my nature to do so. Sure I want things for myself....but what I realized was when I had more than enough for me that I wanted to give back......philanthropy they call it.....and so I feel my purpose is to be a giver like this. Maybe one day I will be rich.......not filthy but to the point where giving is my way of helping. I work hard and yes....I do earn a nice income....but I give more away than I keep and that is totally fine with me. This year I bought my Mom and Dad the vacation she had always wanted. She was upset I did because she wants me to take care of myself. But for me, it was a small gift to a woman who has given me more than I could ever repay.

Money isn't all their is to give. Time is a big one too....giving of your time to help those who ask (and don't abuse it). I may run myself ragged at times however, in the end, I feel better knowing that I was able to help. It's just who I am.

Anyways....so now you made me post a serious response....so.....let's talk about sex! shades

Ummm, Mr. Charles, or Santa, here is my list. You are so so very kind. I will believe in you forever if you get me these silly little things which would make my soul fill with joy!!! bigsmile

1. A nice colonial house
2. A Hawaiian vacation
3. Pay for my small, humble wedding of 1,000 guests bigsmile bigsmile
4. Red Lamborghini
5. My designer clothing and shoe collection

Thank you, Santa. You're the best! :banana:

no photo
Sat 08/08/15 09:53 AM

Yup.. I'm out of here to have fun see all of you later.. and no worries I don't think I'm going to be poking any eyes out anytime soon with this limp biscuit of mine lol

Liar explode

no photo
Sat 08/08/15 09:52 AM

Seriously, I'm off to a BBQ...have fun people. No1, put that away.

Ouch, he got me in the eye!!! explode

no photo
Sat 08/08/15 09:49 AM

Yup.. right behind you sir..O great now I get excited lollaugh :wink:

pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

no photo
Sat 08/08/15 09:48 AM

Well, will you look at the time? Is that my car alarm?bigsmile

Ah, No1 don't we have that thing at that place?

Not so fast!!! pitchfork

no photo
Sat 08/08/15 09:45 AM

No1, all I have to say at this time is...thank you. I owe you one.
..shhhhhh. . I was hoping they would not notice lol no problem brotherdrinker :wink:

We noticed and have both of you backed up against the wall. And not the good kind of way. pitchfork