Nervesgone's photo
Fri 01/18/08 10:48 PM
Good one tina!!drinker

Nervesgone's photo
Fri 01/18/08 10:43 PM
Oh yea, did I say booty call???laugh drinker smokin

Nervesgone's photo
Fri 01/18/08 10:42 PM

so im in love with my best friend, and he's in love with me, he told me he loved me first... but the thing is... it would be a long distance relationship, and he's still in love with his ex! they've been apart for some time now (a year?) and she has this problem with cheating on her boyfriends with him, and he said he still loves her. well shes moving away, and he's finally asked me to be his girlfriend... is it just because shes leaving and he needs someone to pass the time? HELP?!explode sad

I was that guy once upon a time. Seems you are second, run!!!!!drinker

Nervesgone's photo
Fri 01/18/08 10:34 PM
Okay, enough of telling the secrets to meeting someone!!laugh laugh laugh laugh

Nervesgone's photo
Fri 01/18/08 10:33 PM

Welcome to jsh flowerforyou

I think you need to post more in the threads, this is where you get to know the people better. Then you can kind of tell who is psycho and who is not to bad!! :wink:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Not too bad phyco!!!!!!laugh drinker

Nervesgone's photo
Fri 01/18/08 10:31 PM
Try for a year!!!!!

<<<<<<<<<laugh laugh laugh

Nervesgone's photo
Fri 01/18/08 10:30 PM
k

Nervesgone's photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:28 PM
If you got to change something, something's wrong?huh

Nervesgone's photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:15 PM
Also the drawing Wed. night is good for 95 mil. Jan 22, they are drawing 4 winners for 1 million each from the 10 dollar tickets for the drawing. drinker

Nervesgone's photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:12 PM

Not only would i retire, i would give a small sum to me ex to go away. lol

I wouldn't. With that much I could disappear!!!laugh laugh

Nervesgone's photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:06 PM
I don't beleive it!!!!noway noway

Nervesgone's photo
Sun 01/13/08 03:00 PM

Okay, I have my license to post in here if I actually WANT my profile rated. I agreed and signed the invisible contract to that effect :tongue: J/K

So here's my challenge to men who think with both their big and little heads & women who only have one to think with :wink: LOL

In the face of many profiles being rated for looks (especially boobs) not that I'm lacking in that area anyway :tongue: I just don't undress on the web ..

I would like mine rated on personality, intelligence, and wit (along with the given .. looks).

I would like to use my "ratings" as proof that women can actually get JUST AS HIGH of ratings without undressing ..

So please have at it ................. I'm yours. Judy

ps .. don't forget CONFIDENCE .. Sexy IS as sexy DOES. I'm done. :tongue:

Okay fade, maybe I won't kill this one. LOL

I did not read your profile, but from your post, you have a great since of humor!!flowerforyou

Nervesgone's photo
Sun 01/13/08 02:57 PM

Sorry fade, I posted there and I guess they stole it off the board!!laugh laugh laugh

<<<<<<<<Definately a thread killa!!laugh

They locked mine down too!!drinker

No problem .. guess we are just too vocal for the mainstream.

Oh well!!!!bigsmile

Nervesgone's photo
Sun 01/13/08 12:41 PM
Sorry fade, I posted there and I guess they stole it off the board!!laugh laugh laugh

<<<<<<<<Definately a thread killa!!laugh

They locked mine down too!!drinker

Nervesgone's photo
Sun 01/13/08 11:41 AM
The game itself dosen't mean much to me. My Titans are out, but it would be good to see New England go undefeated. drinker

Nervesgone's photo
Sun 01/13/08 11:37 AM
Anybody watching the football game?
drinker drinker

Nervesgone's photo
Sun 01/13/08 09:00 AM
I just saw that section. I think it's harilious!!!! I really don't care what anybody thinks about my profile. It is short and simple! Besides, this is cyber world and nothing in anybody's profile is really going to tell you anything other that what someone wants you to know. Live and in person is the only way to actually know someone!

JMOdrinker

Nervesgone's photo
Sun 01/13/08 08:51 AM
Mornin everybody!!drinker

Nervesgone's photo
Sun 01/13/08 08:48 AM

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Mine :heart: 's me unconditionally!!!!!drinker

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25