Community > Posts By > Nervesgone

Nervesgone's photo
Sun 01/20/08 09:39 AM

my son always comes first..i met a guy and cos i said no to him staying threw the week..cos it would mess up school mornings started dictating to me that my son wasnt that in important..and he should come first ...lol lol ..dont think so byeeee

HE'S WEAK!!!!flowerforyou

Nervesgone's photo
Sun 01/20/08 09:11 AM
I'm 51, but I don't do im's! LOLlaugh

Nervesgone's photo
Sun 01/20/08 09:10 AM

how the **** do you block someone on here from sending you IMs? just one person keeps trying to IM me and I'm not interested and he's starting to become a stalker. lol.

Go to their profile and block them. flowerforyou drinker

Nervesgone's photo
Sun 01/20/08 08:38 AM
Are you really a Flirtyvirgo????laugh laugh laugh

Just ignore us dirty old men here!!!laugh laugh flowerforyou devil

Nervesgone's photo
Sun 01/20/08 07:50 AM
What a shame his children don't want him to be happy??grumble

Nervesgone's photo
Sun 01/20/08 07:39 AM
Morning!!drinker

Pretty and sunny here!!!

But, it's 14 degrees!!!!!!!drinker drinker

Nervesgone's photo
Sun 01/20/08 07:38 AM
I have given up on finding the "ONE" LOL! My girls will be 18 in 5 more years, then I will have my life back. I will be a ripe old age of 56 or so, not the end of the world!!!laugh

I decided I can wait! If it happens in between, then so be it. I will play the cards I am delt when they come to me.drinker

Nervesgone's photo
Sun 01/20/08 07:33 AM

when i am dating someone, i wait a long while before they meet my kids. I dont want to be dating someone and my kids get hurt because they cant deal with the fact that my kids come first and they walk away.

if i feel i am dating someone and things are going well after about 4 months, then they get to meet my kids.

I may get hurt, but my kids dont need to, they went thru enough in the divorce.

Sounds like me!!!!flowerforyou

The woman I am dating now wants to meet my kids, I will wait. I have had 2 girl friends that my girls never met in the past 3 years!!drinker

Nervesgone's photo
Sun 01/20/08 07:26 AM

I have had men get offended when I tell them I prefer not to date men with children who are not grown. They can get quite nasty in fact. I would not have much respect for a man who did NOT put his children first but I also have the right to NOT put myself last.

You are a good woman for letting your dates know in advance!!!

CHEERS!!!!drinker drinker

Nervesgone's photo
Sun 01/20/08 07:24 AM

I had a woman ask me if I was just an every other weekend date because of my kids! I told her they were first in my life. Whom ever I date will have to take the whole package, not just the best part!!laugh drinker

My man!!! Good job!..Just like me..stick up for yourself and your kids. That is so honorable drinker

I promised my girls that there would never be any drama or anybody else for them to ever have to worry about, at least in MY livelyhood!! I think they have enough to deal with without me adding too it!!drinker

Nervesgone's photo
Sun 01/20/08 07:21 AM

exactly nerves my kids are first priority in my life and if someone i am dating cannot understand that .....they can move on!

I may not have full custody, but when I have my time with them, they have me!!! They will be there when everybody else turns their back to ya!!drinker

Nervesgone's photo
Sun 01/20/08 07:17 AM
I had a woman ask me if I was just an every other weekend date because of my kids! I told her they were first in my life. Whom ever I date will have to take the whole package, not just the best part!!laugh drinker

Nervesgone's photo
Sun 01/20/08 07:14 AM
Wait til they grow up or find a woman that can handle it!!drinker

Nervesgone's photo
Sun 01/20/08 07:03 AM
Yes

Yes

If they share!!laugh laugh

Nervesgone's photo
Sat 01/19/08 01:47 PM

this is just to change things up a bit

Just flip her over!!!! laugh laugh laugh