Community > Posts By > kymberkiss

kymberkiss's photo
Wed 11/06/13 05:36 PM
Chill. I quoted the wrong person sorry

kymberkiss's photo
Wed 11/06/13 05:31 PM
I would like to think the relationships I've been in we have loved equally.
It's not like I get all obsessed and go over board with a man. I tend to take quite a whileto fall in love so I know its the right person.

When I know for sure that's who I should be with I jump all in. Isn't that how its supposed to be? No reservations?

kymberkiss's photo
Wed 11/06/13 05:26 PM
I've dated men of many races.
Is there a difference? Ya maybe cultural. Other then that they are just like any other man.
You.can get a room if men together in all.shapes sizes and color and there is going to always be a ******* in the crowd but that has nothing to do with skin.

It amazes me at how far we have come.with so many things and then there still are absent minded people that still live looking only at a color and judging.

kymberkiss's photo
Wed 11/06/13 05:15 PM

I guess I'm a FREAK.shades smokin
right and this is called cop out

kymberkiss's photo
Wed 11/06/13 05:11 PM
Apparantly some men think we like this.
It's a complete and total turnoff.
I just started on this site. I generally am on another. Don't know what I really think about it yet but seems about the same.to me.

Honey some men just think with their *****. Best bet is to ignore them.

kymberkiss's photo
Wed 11/06/13 05:07 PM
No they all died

kymberkiss's photo
Thu 10/17/13 12:32 PM
Hell yes. I am very sexual when I am with a man. That is a big part of.our relationship. Obviously much more comes into play.

However I'm not vanilla so I need to partner up with someone like me. Maybe getting to know these people better and their views on sex would help before starting a relationship.

kymberkiss's photo
Thu 10/17/13 12:26 PM
All we can do is give you advice. You are the one who has to make the decision.

If you had question enough to post about it I would say there is your answer.

kymberkiss's photo
Thu 10/17/13 01:31 AM
Your playing with fire. In love with someone already in a relationship. Cmon.
You should back off from that and try seeing single girls. Nothing good.will come of this. Disaster waiting to happen.

kymberkiss's photo
Thu 10/17/13 01:28 AM
Threads like this always make me laugh.
I have dated all kinds of races.
It's.not.a.color thing its a connection thing.
People that limit themselves to one race are missing out with closed eyes.

kymberkiss's photo
Thu 10/17/13 01:07 AM
Op I think you are getting taken for a ride. What she comes around when she wants?
From the sound of it you are putting way more into this then she is. Love is blind.

kymberkiss's photo
Thu 10/17/13 01:03 AM
Don't know that your a addict but having sex with random people off the internet could be a issue all in its self. Hope you wrap it up.