Community > Posts By > Bmoregirl85

Bmoregirl85's photo
Mon 06/08/15 04:54 PM

you mean,your Hypothesis?bigsmile

I use the term loosely, not the scientific version of the word, layman's terms. I don't even mean Theory or Hypothesis. I meant to say it's more of an idea. A story I came up with. Picking, and prodding on the semantics of my word usage proves nothing. This is a random forum with strangers not a scientific publication.

Bmoregirl85's photo
Mon 06/08/15 02:03 PM
You have to check it out. They leave that part out in many Bio books.

Bmoregirl85's photo
Mon 06/08/15 02:01 PM
Thank you, My theory centers around ancient aliens, and a group of Humans getting stranded here, having to start over in civilization. I have a lot more ideas, You will have to read the novel when it drops.

Bmoregirl85's photo
Mon 06/08/15 01:58 PM
I don't believe Darwin. I believe in Natural Selection, that's just common sense but evolution is very flawed. Also Darwin was a racist, and used his theory to prove that the white man was more evolved than others. I damn sure can't believe in that. To people who straight stick to science, my question is how do a bunch of molecules create consciousness? And if Evolution was true why aren't there any other species that evolved to the level of laptops and cellphones? Just us Human's huh??

Bmoregirl85's photo
Mon 06/08/15 01:53 PM
The novel is going to be fiction, which means my own explanation. It's coming from my imagination. I just wanted to see other's take on it.

Bmoregirl85's photo
Mon 06/08/15 01:47 PM
I was just thinking about the upright, hairless, weird look of Humans compared to all other animals found on earth. I was also watching animals of the wild with my nephew when he started asking questions. Why do humans have to cook our food? I think it's all weird and right now I'm writing my own sci-fi novel to explain it all.