Community > Posts By > haylie4

haylie4's photo
Fri 08/31/12 09:08 AM
I am an 18 year old girl, I have knwon about my being a lesbian since I was small. I have tried to date men, be with them, I cant, just as much as any of you can't be with the same sex. Why would a person chose to be made fun of, have their family turn against them, their friends turn their backs on them and be different? I did not want this for a very long time. I have accepted it, I am who I am, I am a lesbian just like some of you are straight. You can't be with the same sex just as much as I can't be with the oposite.

haylie4's photo
Wed 06/13/12 08:30 AM

Where are you all? :)

I think they went to get Chinese food or something.

lmao. Probably..

haylie4's photo
Wed 05/30/12 06:17 PM
Where are you all? :)

haylie4's photo
Tue 05/29/12 05:46 PM

Im a femme as well :) and I'm attracted to femmes. I feel like, since I'm a lesbian, i love being with women, that look like women. But unfortunately i haven't found the right one for me, but that doesn't stop me ! :) Im 18 and from Virgina and i love meeting new people so hit me up:)

The best part about being a lesbian?

...Not having to deal with selfish loverssss! ;)

In the same boat as you gorgeous. I like kissing soft lips and sexy hips aha. I've dated butches also but femme's always get me ;)

haylie4's photo
Wed 01/25/12 06:14 PM

New to the site. Cute bi curious female looking for willing girl for sex. Located in belleville, ontario, canada.

im from around belville too :)

haylie4's photo
Mon 01/23/12 07:01 PM

i havn't met very many gay women yet frown