Community > Posts By > lonlytrucker

lonlytrucker's photo
Sun 08/09/09 09:28 AM

I would go with AVG. To me all the others are just viruses disguised as protection.

My mom got a worm on her computer using AVG, we found that the free version doesn't check for rootkits or check your downloads. So I will not be using that free version.

Well that is funny. I run avg free version and every time i download something it scans it. So maybe you just do not have you setting in avg set correctly.

lonlytrucker's photo
Thu 07/30/09 03:33 AM
Edited by lonlytrucker on Thu 07/30/09 03:37 AM
Here is another good song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4mQporitZw

lonlytrucker's photo
Wed 07/01/09 10:36 PM

one of the most dangerous jobs and one that people generally die quite young is being a truck driver...and that is what Darrel does.

driving 80,000 pounds of vehicle in any and all weather conditions is dangerous enough, then add all the traffic and you have some very dangerous situations.

one of the most dangerous jobs out there is an over the road truck driver!

Deb flowerforyou and yet you accept the risk. Must be True Love!!! :heart:

yes, I do. The schedule is brutal, he is not home for 7-10 days at a time generally, sometimes longer. When he does come home, both of our routines are completely changed...

He is a truck driver period. He would not be happy in doing much anything else really...and I would not want to change him, even if I could. The driver is part of who he is...

and yes, I do love him. really. truly.

And gee whiz we moved in together after only 2 weeks.

Just kidding :banana:

lonlytrucker's photo
Wed 07/01/09 07:48 PM

lonlytrucker's photo
Wed 07/01/09 07:41 PM

Thank you Susan. Most people see me as the boring unfunny one around here.

Well boring anyway !!!!ohwell

lonlytrucker's photo
Wed 07/01/09 07:39 PM

Pink_Lady, you and Dan look very dapper.

But I do have one question, Dan, is Howdie Doodie your dad? I see a very close resembance.

It's Howdy Doody Time.
It's Howdy Doody Time.
Bob Smith and Howdy Do
Say Howdy Do to you.
Let's give a rousing cheer,
Cause Howdy Doody's here,
It's time to start the show,
So kids let's go!

lonlytrucker's photo
Wed 07/01/09 02:09 PM

Is my nose really THAT big?!

Yes it is. Goes along with the big ears!!!!!

lonlytrucker's photo
Tue 06/30/09 02:54 PM

heynoway
more on the fact, squirrels are small

Did i touch a nerve?! hahah Just kidding mate.

who's "nerve" are you touching now Dan???

laugh laugh laugh

Dan is not touching nerves. He is just playing with little squirrel b@lls.

lonlytrucker's photo
Tue 06/30/09 02:51 PM
Edited by lonlytrucker on Tue 06/30/09 02:51 PM
Curbside Cat is a delicious recipe that you can cook quickly and easily.

This recipe has been recommended by www.1st-in-contact-lens.com and falls under the recipe
category of Appetizers . We hope you enjoy the good taste of Curbside Cat and recommend this
quick dinner recipe to your friends and family.
Serves: 2
Search Keywords: Entree/Cat/Roadkill
Recipe Categories: Appetizers - Entree - Cat - Roadkill
Curbside Cat Ingredients
1 Cat
3 Strips bacon
0 Salt and pepper

Curbside Cat Recipe Instructions
Skin and clean Poopsie like you would a squirrel. Stuff the cavity with dressing and tie front legs back
and back legs forward. Lay breast down in a low baking pan, uncovered, with bacon strips across
back. Season with salt and pepper. Roast at 325F. for one hour, remove and make gravy from
drippings. As you dig in, recall all teh midnight howling and torn garbage bags. NOTE: A roadside
shopper has to move fast on these as cat owners miss their tabby all too quickly and will want to bury
them in some fancy pet cemetary with all their limbs intact. If you're quick with a blade, it's really
clever to skin "snookums" on the spot and leave its outer garment close by, causing Miss Marple to
think her baby has just been scared out of her ninth life and will soon return to share the next bowl of
fishheads.

lonlytrucker's photo
Tue 06/30/09 02:42 PM
(Also known as "Ringtail Surprise")

Two pounds, reasonably fresh raccoon, cut into one-inch cubes; one-half cup homemade French dressing; two green peppers, cut into squares; one large onion, cut into one-inch pieces; one-third pound mushroom caps.

Place raccoon cubes in a ceramic bowl and pour dressing over cubes. Let marinate two or more hours. Remove cubes, reserving marinade. Alternate raccoon cubes with pepper squares, onion pieces and mushroom caps on skewers. Brush all with reserved marinade and broil over hot coals until done to desired degree. Turn frequently and baste with marinade as needed.

Serves six.

lonlytrucker's photo
Tue 06/30/09 12:07 PM

Sounds nice, but my Baby Panda and Swan Pie is better.

Well then MR Dano please share a Recipe with us then.

lonlytrucker's photo
Tue 06/30/09 11:58 AM

Our Lady of Hell's Angels

Getting Their Acts Together

Angus Dei

Half Creed

Carpal Deum

Society of Feathered Friends

All Seoul's Church

lonlytrucker's photo
Tue 06/30/09 11:44 AM
(A sensory entree, not recommended for the weak-stomached)

Two adult skunks, skinned, deboned and shredded; save scent sacs and set aside; one-fourth cup oil; one-fourth cup butter; two cups finely chopped celery; one-fourth cup finely chopped parsley; two cloves garlic, finely minced; one bay leaf; two carrots, chopped; two tablespoons flour; one cup beef broth; one cup dry red wine; three tablespoons cognac; one pound ripe, red tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped; salt and freshly ground pepper to taste; juice of half-lemon; one-fourth teaspoon nutmeg; one cup Madeira wine.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In large skillet, brown skunk well in oil and butter; add carrots and stir until lightly browned. Sprinkle with flour. Add broth as needed when mixture starts to brown. Stir to dissolve brown particles. Add remaining broth, red wine, cognac, tomatoes, salt and pepper. Place in oven, cover and bake three hours. Strain gravy, pressing as much of cooked vegetable mixture as possible through sieve. Bring strained mixture to boil. Add lemon juice, nutmeg, Madeira. Carefully puncture scent sacs and add fluids to mixture. Simmer five minutes. Pour sauce over skunk.

Serves eight.

lonlytrucker's photo
Mon 06/29/09 07:10 PM
Edited by lonlytrucker on Mon 06/29/09 07:13 PM
(Especially useful recipe if main ingredients have been dead for 24 or more hours before harvested)

Three pounds, ground moose and squirrel, any proportion; six slices soft white bread; one-half cup water; one-third cup butter; one-and-one-third cups chopped onion; salt and freshly ground black pepper; two tablespoons chopped parsley; two tablespoons flour; one-and-one-half cups milk.

Soak bread in water five minutes. Squeeze excess water out. Melt four tablespoons butter in skillet. Saute onion in butter until tender. Combine moose and squirrel meat, squeezed bread, four teaspoons salt, one-half teaspoon pepper and parsley. Form mixture into one-inch b@lls. Chill twenty minutes. Heat remaining butter in skillet. Brown moose-and-squirrel b@lls on all sides. Cover skillet and cook slowly 15 minutes. Remove b@lls to warm platter. Sprinkle flour over skillet droppings. Stir and cook one minute. Stir in milk and bring to boil. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Return moose-and-squirrel b@lls to skillet. Simmer four minutes.

Serves eight

lonlytrucker's photo
Sat 06/27/09 12:13 PM

So your the one that stole them from the museum !911 911

Actually the museum stole them from her. She just took them back is all!!!!

lonlytrucker's photo
Fri 06/26/09 08:08 PM

better yet

shoot one and post its picture

"If you dont know what it is kill it"

this is what I would do...

we had something, we were not sure what it was, all over the bird feeders at night...

we knew it wasn't the raccoons cause we had put up the deterrent for them...the bears were bigger than that...so, Darrel fired up the gun and shot it...

it turned out to be a big flying squirrel...we felt kind of bad then...I had no idea we had flying squirrels up here...

the wild life this year is really strange...this is the time of the year that mama bear kicks out her yearlings and they go looking for food...so lots of those smaller bears around...

this year though, we have had some bigger ones...I had a 6 footer on the deck...

but no large scarry birds!! YUK!! I would do what Quiet says and shoot it!!

PETA hates us

PETA

Pretty
Tasty
Animal

That peta ???

lonlytrucker's photo
Wed 06/24/09 11:36 AM

But some people aren't comfortable with the idea of an alternative that is is still addictive. E-cigarettes currently exist in a legal gray zone--they have not been officially approved or banned by the FDA, but they are still commonly sold in the US. But the FDA has recently hinted that it will soon make a decision:

"We're concerned about the potential for addiction to and abuse of these products," says FDA spokeswoman Rita Chappelle. "Some people may mistakenly perceive these products to be safer alternatives to conventional tobacco use."

The agency has opened an investigation and has refused to allow e-cigarettes, e-cigars and e-pipes to cross the border because they're considered new drugs that require FDA approval.

-US NEWS& WORLD REPORT

Ok first of all. They are Based out of Scottsdale Arizona. Second you can either buy them online. Or they are sold in many stores though out the U.S.A And Dan you can buy if I remember correctly both household and car chargers for this product.

lonlytrucker's photo
Tue 06/23/09 06:32 PM
Ok number one they are not banned. They sell them all over the truck stops. And here is the link for Dan. http://www.njoythefreedom.com/

lonlytrucker's photo
Sat 06/06/09 06:46 PM
Edited by lonlytrucker on Sat 06/06/09 06:47 PM
+
= One dead squirrel!!!!!

lonlytrucker's photo
Wed 05/13/09 06:28 PM

Oh hell Dan just be yourself.

Hmmmmm....

Masturbating was not on my to do list during the speech..

Yes it would be funny. But you would have to hand out magnifying glasses to all the guests first !!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5