Community > Posts By > z5_robert

no photo
Wed 08/25/10 11:43 AM
This is very bad... I don't want to deactivate my account. I want to DELETE it. Simple as that. I don't want any traces left online. Is that too much asked? It shouldn't be hard to just delete a profile from a website? It just sucks that when you google for my account name, you can find all the posts I've made, plus you can discover I had an account here.
The fact that this website does not provide any means to delete your account is a serious invasion of everyone's privacy!!!

no photo
Tue 02/26/08 07:28 PM
I would definatly wanna take a shower with you too Pata :)

no photo
Tue 02/26/08 06:29 PM
Yep :)

no photo
Tue 02/26/08 06:21 PM
Yep

no photo
Tue 02/26/08 03:46 PM
Well, I wouldn't with you either, even though you look like a girl.

no photo
Tue 02/26/08 03:07 PM
yeah!

no photo
Mon 02/25/08 06:27 PM
Yeah!

no photo
Sun 02/24/08 09:28 AM
definitaly would!

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 08:40 PM
Cockroaches, the big ones, freak me out.

no photo
Sun 02/10/08 05:15 AM
What exactly is this prayer gonna help him?
According to you guys, this is god's will, right? Why would you contest that?

no photo
Sun 02/10/08 05:14 AM

i woildnt want to shear my love with any one lol if i aint anoth for them well im not gonna be second best eather

Where did you learn to spell?

no photo
Fri 02/08/08 08:06 AM
Hahahahahaha! :D

no photo
Fri 02/08/08 06:25 AM
Thanks for the heads up!

no photo
Thu 02/07/08 10:00 PM
I can't believe people find this funny. It's ridiculous. Not because it's insulting or anything, but there's just no humor in it.

no photo
Thu 02/07/08 09:53 PM
Is this a joke??

no photo
Thu 02/07/08 09:45 PM
Eyyy!

Enterprise Alabama here :)

no photo
Thu 02/07/08 09:42 PM
Robert Miles - Children
Bomfunk MC's - B-Boys Flygirls
Bomfunk MC's - Freestyler
Another Level - Freak me
Metallica - Nothing Else Matters
Haddaway - What is Love
Manua - La Tribu de Dana
Liquido - Narcotic
Charly Lownoise & Mental Theo - Rainbow High in the Sky

Anyone know all these songs? :) If you don't, you should download 'm. I love 'm. I'm normally a 60's 70's rock/ modern rock/punk guy, but I love these songs I listed here.

no photo
Thu 02/07/08 12:38 PM

Here's another question...Are you a smartass or a buzzkill?laugh laugh

A little of both, but I'm leaning towards smartass :)

no photo
Thu 02/07/08 12:34 PM
Suzanne, is that blonde girl in your pics who's trying to get some jeans on really you??

no photo
Thu 02/07/08 12:26 PM
A lot of these questions have simple answers. I'll give a couple of examples:

Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard? Not enough testosteron?

Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are flat? Because people are stupid.

Why do banks charge a fee on "insufficient funds" when they know there is not enough? To force you to get funds in there quickly and avoid it from happening.

Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets? They didn't. And if they did, it's for radio communication.

What is the speed of darkness? Darkness does not really exist so it can't have a speed.

If the temperature is zero outside today and it's going to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold will it be? This one makes no sense. You'd first have to know the absolute zero temperature. Which, correct me if I'm wrong, is still unknown I believe.

Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground? To look at stuff from a different perspective.

Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him on a car ride, he sticks his head out the window? Maybe it's your breath :)

Does pushing the elevator button more than once make it arrive faster? No.

Previous 1