Community > Posts By > novastarr82

novastarr82's photo
Fri 01/20/12 11:26 PM
well then whats the point if theyre just gona go on mingle and try to hook up with other girls anyway.....im a jealous girl and dont like sharing...if your gonna date me, dont try and date other girls please. it hurts my feelings. :(

novastarr82's photo
Wed 01/18/12 11:23 AM
:heart: love :wink:

novastarr82's photo
Wed 01/18/12 10:57 AM
hey all..
new here. anyone feel like chatting? pls im meh.:)
prettynova

novastarr82's photo
Wed 01/18/12 10:26 AM
uh. ive made a guy wait for me before just to prove something. and he went along with it too and he waited like 2 months. then we did it and then a couple more times, and THEN he left me...

novastarr82's photo
Wed 01/18/12 10:09 AM
i dated a guy once who was nothing BUT chivalrous. he was over dramatic in opening ALL the doors- I felt like, ok Im Princess Di today. intersting feeling...also felt a little handicapped.
When he pulled out my chair, saved the last portions for me, and served me my food on my plate it did cross my mind...that this is obviously not everyday behaviour so why is going through the motions? To impress me? Why to impress me, does he want sex or does he want to be in a relationship with me...if he wouldn't make it so formal I wouldnt have felt so uncomfortable and awkward.
I'd rather you be REAL, if its convenient then be polite but do it because you are a sincere individual and your doing it because youd do that for anyone. But impress me with being down to earth and showing genuine interest in WHO I am not WHAT I am.
And don't test me on a date. If you must at least dont make it obvious. It kind of pisses me off.

novastarr82's photo
Wed 01/18/12 09:54 AM
if your looking for relationship material and the girl goes all the way with you very soon after meeting her, including oral and intercourse do you still respect her or even though you asked for it and went along with it when she obliged are you secretly disappointed???? I know some guys who've told me that the sex must be immediate because without sex theres no chance for relationship...

novastarr82's photo
Wed 01/18/12 01:14 AM
i dont have set timelines that i strictly adhere to except that i go w my intuition and i wouldnt get in there car tho. they can go in mine and thats cool as long as im not sensing sociopathic tendencies....
kissing on a first date? hells yah if theyre cute!! but you must be careful and always be aware of the situation u are putting yourself in...if u can imagine its something u cant readily get out of dont do it. be smart.

novastarr82's photo
Tue 01/17/12 10:03 PM
Okay. Game Playing is when someone is setting you a nice little trap to fall in so they can observe you... It also depends on how malicious and selfish the intention is. So if someone's not being completely open and honest with you mabe its just because they want to see the real you... or mabe they just get a kick out of jerking you around because they're bored and they enjoy watching because they need an egoboost. Or they might be playing games because they just want sex. its really a psychology thing-whoevers smartest comes out the winner, am i right? if i think a guy might be playing a game, sometimes i play back just to see what he does. sometimes i just let it go so i can keep observing. i like to know each guys game...it kinda tells me what maturity level they are really at emotionally.

novastarr82's photo
Tue 01/17/12 09:51 PM
demeanor, if they are trying too hard its kind of a turn off. laid back and easygoing is cool wid mee. i like guys who are confident but sincere. a sign of playing games makes me wanna play too! :wink:
so ya, confidence means-the way they think of themself doesnt matter if they are goodlooking or not its all in the attitude. whatevers going on upstairs is the most important.

novastarr82's photo
Tue 01/17/12 09:28 PM
How do you feel about meeting people online for the first time face to face? Is it an apprpriate thing to do?