Community > Posts By > Fahim

Fahim's photo
Wed 12/20/23 03:11 PM
As the uprising against Israel’s occupation and colonisation of Palestinian land and holy sites continues, many commentators have spent ample time analysing the methods by which some Palestinians choose to resist, rather than discussing the origins of the conflict and potential solutions.

Media coverage surrounding the Palestinian struggle for self-determination in the face of Israeli occupation often frames the narrative by equating the ethics of violence on both sides – but what does international law have to say about the Palestinian right to resistance? Does it fall short of providing an occupied people the tools to resist? What options do Palestinians have
It’s easy to feel like a broken record (for those of us who remember those) talking about Israel’s violations of international law. The list of these violations is seemingly endless and their condemnation by Palestinian, international and Israeli human rights organisations abound.
Over the years, experts, independent commissions, NGOs, the UN, and even the US State Department have documented the numerous and massive violations of Palestinian human rights committed by Israel; yet the violations continue and, arguably, have become more egregious, with no accountability to the victims and no repercussions for Israel.

Fahim's photo
Tue 12/19/23 09:57 PM
Simple.. Finish the terror funding an the terrorist

who is the terrorist

Fahim's photo
Tue 12/19/23 04:54 PM
How did it come to this, and what is to be done?

Fahim's photo
Tue 12/19/23 04:44 PM
A lost tourist in London asks a local for directions: "Excuse me, how do I get to the Albert Hall?"

"Talent, luck and lots of practice."

Fahim's photo
Wed 09/28/22 12:51 PM
To everyone carrying a heavy heart in silence. You're going to be okay.

Fahim's photo
Sun 09/25/22 02:09 PM
Some people will judge you for "Changing"

Others will celebrate you for Growing.

Choose your circle carefully.

Fahim's photo
Sat 09/24/22 10:52 AM
I have been learning Judaism for almost a year now
I want to learn more if anyone interested to help kindly.
let me know thanks.

Fahim's photo
Sat 09/10/22 04:20 PM
Dear You,

you are good enough.

you are smart enough.

You are strong enough.

You are beautiful enough.

You are kind enough.

You are brave enough.

You are inspiring. You are loved. You are cared for and you are powerful.

You are enough and you ALWAYS will be.

Fahim's photo
Tue 09/06/22 02:06 PM
FUNNY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

When I Tell the Ladies that I am Unemployed, They Delete Me !!

When I Tell the Ladies that I have a High Paying Job, They Blow Kisses to Me.

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Fahim's photo
Tue 09/06/22 12:15 PM
what do you do for a living" i do my best:wink:

Fahim's photo
Thu 08/18/22 08:01 PM
Lol:joy::joy::joy:

Fahim's photo
Tue 06/28/22 08:03 AM
So the robber passing by may know, oh they're still awake :eyes::grin:

lol :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Fahim's photo
Mon 06/13/22 12:17 PM
ha ha ... these blonde jokes crack me up .... thank goodness I am only a aware of one blonde... and yes , she is beautiful , smart and cracks me up to !!!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Lol :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Fahim's photo
Mon 06/13/22 11:22 AM
FONT=&quot]A blonde woman was speeding down the road in her little red sports car and was pulled over by a woman police officer who was also a blonde. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The cop asked to see the blonde's driver's license. She dug through her purse and was getting progressively more agitated. "What does it look like?" she finally asked. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The policewoman replied, "It's square and it has your picture on it." The blonde finally found a square mirror, looked at it, and handed it to the policewoman. "Here it is," she said. The blonde officer looked at the mirror, then handed it back saying, "Okay, you can go. I didn't realize you were a cop."

Fahim's photo
Sun 06/12/22 01:47 PM
A very interesting and thought provoking read. Each of the 48 chapters make excellent points and many historical examples are given to each of the Laws. There are however many contradictions and cases where the opposite can also apply.

Fahim's photo
Sat 06/11/22 06:59 PM
If we shouldn’t eat at night, why do they put a light in the fridge?:joy:

Fahim's photo
Sat 06/11/22 12:31 PM

Fahim's photo
Sat 06/11/22 12:23 PM
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-61772039
Thousands of protesters are gathering across the US to call for stricter gun laws in the wake of last month's mass shooting in Texas.

Gun safety group March For Our Lives - founded by survivors of the 2018 Parkland school shooting - said some 450 rallies were planned for Saturday.

It said it would not let politicians "sit back" as people continue to die.

US President Joe Biden backed the protests, calling on Congress to "pass common sense gun safety legislation".

Nineteen children and two adults were killed in the 24 May shooting at Robb Elementary in Uvalde, Texas.

That attack, and another days earlier in Buffalo, New York, in which 10 people were killed, has led to renewed calls for action on gun control in the US.

Girls at March For Our Lives demonstration in Washington

March For Our Lives (MFOL) said political leaders' inaction was killing Americans.

"We will no longer allow you to sit back while people continue to die," Trevon Bosley, a MFOL board member, said in a statement.

Speaking to protesters in Washington DC, one of the survivors of the Parkland shooting, David Hogg, said the killings of children in Uvalde "should fill us with rage and demands for change, not endless debate, but demands for change, now."

Garnell Whitfield, whose 86-year-old mother was killed in the racially-motivated shooting in Buffalo, New York on 14 May, told crowds in Washington: "We are here to demand justice.

"We are here to stand with those who are bold enough to demand sensible gun legislation."

Among other policies, MFOL has called for an assault weapons ban, universal background checks for those trying to purchase guns and a national licensing system, which would register gun owners.

Rallies are being held in cities including Washington, New York, Los Angeles and Chicago.

Fahim's photo
Sat 06/11/22 11:21 AM
Yes, I have, many times, good and bad. And no, not afraid to talk about it, although it's not something everyone is open to so then I don't.
Paranormal is a word I don't really use nor like though.

As it is I'm claircognizant, clairsentient, on occasion clairaudient (this last one was very strong when I was a child), clairalient, clairgustant. These last two are getting stronger of late.
I'm not really clairvoyant anymore as I make sure that doesn't happen because I really don't want that.

Much of what I do is related to developing and using intuition, meditation/visualisation, energywork etc.

yes you are right thank you.

Fahim's photo
Sat 06/11/22 10:58 AM
Two fish are in a tank, one looks at the other and says: "You know how to drive this thing?"

Two fish are swimming in the water...right into a wall, one looks at the other and says: "Dam" :joy::joy::joy:

Previous 1