Community > Posts By > ishimcity

ishimcity's photo
Mon 11/18/13 06:35 AM
dear friends, for a long time there was not bored! The guys who do not want to be on a trip to Russia? in Siberia?

ishimcity's photo
Wed 02/01/12 07:36 AM
glad to help ))

ishimcity's photo
Tue 01/31/12 06:27 PM
Edited by ishimcity on Tue 01/31/12 06:30 PM
Please see here:http://www.tmlink.ru/forum you can read and listen directly from the site, for the translation of use Google , as are methods of obtaining votes.

ishimcity's photo
Sun 01/29/12 10:47 PM
Friends I can give a link to the real experiments , the voices of the dead and pictures.

ishimcity's photo
Sun 01/29/12 09:51 PM

hey…clubbing to death baby seals is not really a sport!
neither is international espionage. (well, maybe it is, loosely)
but stop trying to take away our stereotypes, we don’t have time to learn new ones!!!

i’m just kidding man, welcome to the site. good luck with your search.

Unfortunately I cannot answer for the savagery of other people. But most Russian people are very good.
Thank you!!!!!!!!! drinks

ishimcity's photo
Sun 01/29/12 07:56 PM
Who interested in the controller Arduino? It would be good to talk)

ishimcity's photo
Sun 01/29/12 06:46 PM
We in Russia do not drink a lot of vodka, all the guys began to go in for sports, I personally do not drink alcohol for 7 years at all.)))

ishimcity's photo
Sun 01/29/12 06:17 PM
And today we have frost -31 degrees. All of Russia there are a lot of stereotypes which are not true. In Russia the past 30 years, much has changed. Welcome to visit...flowerforyou

ishimcity's photo
Sun 01/29/12 09:22 AM
I want to offer to marry me and go to Siberia):smile:
PS: bears do not walk the streets))) on Balalaika we do not play 200 years, and many do not drink vodka)))flowerforyou

ishimcity's photo
Sun 01/29/12 09:11 AM

Not that I DISlike them, but (1) I like men, not boys; and (2) they're just too far away! :wink: flowerforyou

right the fact that they are IN Russia is a little prohibitive...

As prohibitive? :wink:

ishimcity's photo
Sun 01/29/12 08:56 AM
All, I am ready for a wedding, someone with me to Siberia? flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

ishimcity's photo
Sat 01/28/12 09:49 PM
EVP - Electronic voice phenomena. The voices of the dead received with the use of electronic means.

ishimcity's photo
Sat 01/28/12 10:52 AM

I have been doing this a matter of "life after death" - I got a lot of voice and photo frames, about the life of the spirit world. I have the real photos of the "subtle world."

What do you do with the information you've gathered?

I want to write a book about it, but it is in my future plans.

ishimcity's photo
Sat 01/28/12 10:39 AM
Привет! Нас уже много )))

ishimcity's photo
Sat 01/28/12 10:32 AM

Do you believe in life after death

No.
Have you SEEN a corpse?

They are not dead, they ironed usually, a little younger than..

ishimcity's photo
Sat 01/28/12 10:10 AM
My opinion when you lose interest in a private plan, there is no sense to hold for each other. Or just a change of attitude about sex )). And to draw up contracts there is no sense if there is no desire.

ishimcity's photo
Sat 01/28/12 10:07 AM
From my experience, I can say that women over the age of much more interesting in all plans. This is a great friend and companion, as well as an excellent wife. There is always someone to talk to on a variety of topics. I like women older than me . flowerforyou

ishimcity's photo
Sat 01/28/12 04:18 AM
I have been doing this a matter of "life after death" - I got a lot of voice and photo frames, about the life of the spirit world. I have the real photos of the "subtle world."

ishimcity's photo
Sat 01/28/12 12:45 AM
I hope I will not swear on the forum))) here is the link http://obe4u.com/

ishimcity's photo
Sat 01/28/12 12:11 AM
I believe and know that there is life after physical death, I have the proof.

Previous 1