Community > Posts By > todw41

todw41's photo
Sat 05/02/20 09:16 PM

Can anyone answer this?
i been trying to figure that question out for the last 41 years of my existence...

todw41's photo
Sat 05/02/20 01:28 PM
submarine buns
jenni o turkey slabs or cold cut buddig turkey slices
margerine
lettuce
tomato
mayo
red cayenne powder
serrano pepper diced
franks red hot sauce

purple onion slice
2 slabs american cheese salt pepper to taste

serve with kettle bbq chips and serve sub cold slice toothpick with stab green olive.

todw41's photo
Tue 04/28/20 07:34 PM
toast bagel
spread cream cheese
scallion
tomato
onion slice
shaved parm
sprinkle genrerous portion of paprika on top!

todw41's photo
Mon 04/27/20 10:38 PM

Hay get a wok and season it with olive oil and ,asparagus chives,thinly sliced carrots,julian, ,spinach, cauliflower broccoli florets whole clove ,crushed garlic, season with mrs dash, Bev loves
this easy and delicious, yummy :wave:❣🤩

:heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

todw41's photo
Mon 04/27/20 08:34 PM
where wow, okay this this is so scary wow, wow. A zombie or zomby i am not sure, yet so scary ugly out to get me. thorns sharp parts as a way to hurt me, out to get me wow! a zomby or zombie out to hurt me, fire, divine, refined, this eerie thing thinks not, an anomaly, for fact or fiction or non? i love blondes. endless course of bodacious misery, physic vivid echoes in the halls, who knows, this course of trials is of a worthy cause! Romantic poetry for i adore, no more scare this monster is up and away and forlorn. We as a people need to let loose and learn a skill intake things to grow in more ways and connect as deep as a deep lake! A bomb is nothing, as nothing is silent, gold, gold is silent, wow, okay, scary, wow.

todw41's photo
Sun 04/26/20 02:08 PM

Could be. Also, some might not want to date someone with young children. My son is 27 amd I am not interested in someone with young kids. It can make it difficult to make plans with the person

thats sad...iv grown lonely
iv grown lonely too. i am 41 never been in a reationship, lack sex life, nevver even really had a girlfriend! and i live with my mom and no kids.

todw41's photo
Sun 04/26/20 02:05 PM
4 pieces ham
matchstick cut english cucumber
matchtcik cut carrot
tomato slice
onion slice
sanwich lettuce or spinach
grey pupon and red horsradish spread
slice of provolone cheese
cut in half and enjoy

todw41's photo
Thu 04/23/20 08:21 PM
Glaze coldness blurry and flurry mixed with fury. Utterly kept and fumed old hidden on purpose emotions from a mother, whereas i am not aware. For i glaze my focus on things and chances perhaps a shot in the dark feels like a maze. Crazed am i, blurry inside, not aware that is a craft or vibe. Intact inner charm, sends motion in check two three alarm, quiet but now silent. Rare reflections screening me, i am bewildered and razzled that haven is a circle for the scattered chosen, so when so when was this for forsakn let in? Cold frozen, faults show and many, whereas is the snow.

todw41's photo
Thu 04/23/20 07:36 PM
ty

todw41's photo
Thu 04/23/20 10:43 AM

Flatbread Pizza

1 Joseph’s Reduced Carb Lavash Bread or flatbread
2 large tablespoons sugar-free pizza sauce
1/3 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
8-10 slices turkey pepperoni
additional veggie toppings can include onions, bell peppers, mushrooms, olives, etc.
olive oil or another non-trans fat cooking spray

1. Heat oven to 400 degrees. If you’re including additional veggies like bell peppers and mushrooms it’s a good idea to cook them before adding to your pizza. These vegetables have a lot of water and it’s best to cook it out beforehand to avoid a watery, soggy pizza. I simply cook my diced peppers and mushrooms with a spritz of oil for a minute or two over high heat to reduce the water content and keep my pizza crispy.

2. While the veggies are cooking, lightly spray a baking sheet with olive oil or another non-trans fat spray. Place lavash onto a baking sheet.

3. Spread sauce onto lavash or flatbread.

4. Add shredded mozzarella cheese.

5. And top with turkey pepperoni and any other vegetable toppings you’d like.

6. Bake at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes, just long enough for the cheese to melt. Next, crank your oven up to broil and keep a close eye on your pizza while the top browns – it only takes a minute or two. Don’t walk away! It can burn in just a few seconds.
hi you are very pretty and attractive, can we talk sometime?

todw41's photo
Wed 04/22/20 12:52 PM
4 wonder white bread crumbled up
1 egg
box chuck beef
1 yellow onion chopped diced
1 purple onion diced
6t woristechire sauce
1T brown sugar
salt and black pepper
2 garlic cloves crushed
1 green pepper finely chopped
parsley to season meatballs
combine all ingredients and bake in oven on 380 for 45 minutes to 50 minutes till they brown and sizzle. place on wax paper or foil but paray with vegtable spray and sprinkle the balls with grape seed oil before you bake.
toss cheddar on top and pour tomato sauce over it, sprinkle onion flakes on top of the balls. serve with rice.

tomato juice crushed tomatoes in pot to heat

todw41's photo
Mon 04/20/20 12:09 PM
slice a tomato in chunks
get bread and toast in toaster
garlic powder
oil on top of bread
spread hunts sauce on top add a dash of brown sugar
oregano
black pepper
tomato chunks
provlone cheese and mozzerella on top
red crushed pepper
pepperoni

bake at 385 for half hour and add 3 minutes till cheese melts and bread browns.

todw41's photo
Sun 04/19/20 08:27 PM

green chilies canned add in it, chopped onion, diced tomato, chopped green celery, green anaheim pepper. and hot sauce. with the lettuce cheese and meat in it. cilantro and lime juice.
carrots and hot wings on side. with ranch sauce

todw41's photo
Sun 04/19/20 08:26 PM
green chilies canned add in it, chopped onion, diced tomato, chopped green celery, green anaheim pepper. and hot sauce. with the lettuce cheese and meat in it. cilantro and lime juice.

todw41's photo
Sat 04/18/20 08:10 PM
after you boil the ditalini add butter, parm cheese, copped poblamo, 3t sour cream, 6T heavy cream, fried celery, chopped onion, cilantro, black pepper, red pepper flakes, oilive oil, parsley, cayenne pepper, and alfredo sauce with canned chicken. heat for 24 minutes on low in pan. serve with garlic bread.

todw41's photo
Fri 04/17/20 02:52 PM
no need. yes you are right, it does.drinker

todw41's photo
Fri 04/17/20 02:02 PM
1 thing active dry yeast
2C warm milk
1C water
6T veg shortening
2T sugar
1t sea salt or table
6C sifted flour
1Tbaking soda
coarse salt for sprinkling

Disolve yeast in milk and water and then add shortening sugar and salt. Mix flour to form dough. Cover for 20 minutes till it rises. Cut peices of dough to size of an egg. roll and shape into pretzels lay on cutting board so it rises. Now, Preheat oven onto 400
Disolve baking soda in 2 quarts og hot water. Dip each pretzel ub baking soda mix. Place them on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with the coarse salt and bake until brown. dip in mustard or cream cheese. Or Nacho Sauce.

todw41's photo
Mon 04/13/20 06:44 PM
it is tough out there man, i am almost 42 and been single my whole life!

todw41's photo
Sun 04/12/20 11:51 AM
Edited by todw41 on Sun 04/12/20 11:54 AM
chicken base water 6t vegetable broth or base.
black pepper
3 tomatoes sliced
celery
cooked chicken chopped up
carrots chopped up
garlic powder or fresh
onion white- chopped up or pearl onion
2T paprika and more black pepper. and kosher salt to taste.

simmer on low for hour and a half
serve with french bread and butter. wine and cheese and a wedge salad. With fish sticks and tarter sauce for a wholesome supper.

todw41's photo
Sat 04/11/20 04:22 PM
nice, you look good!flowerforyou

Previous 1 3