Community > Posts By > madigirl59

madigirl59's photo
Sat 01/12/08 09:58 AM
Edited by madigirl59 on Sat 01/12/08 10:00 AM

madigirl59's photo
Sat 01/12/08 09:36 AM
Im just curious....exactly what restaurant lets a random customer go into their kitchen in regular street clothes and cook on their equipment. i kinda want to avoid that restaurant. i am sure that YOU are nothing to worry about in the sanitary department, but if you were able to do it, then i am guessing this has happened before and i am too OCD for that many germs to be floating around my food.

madigirl59's photo
Sat 01/12/08 09:31 AM
I officially started my final semester of nursing school. I graduate as an RN on May 2. I had class M, T, and W, then on Thursday I got sick, went to the doc, and was told that I have mono, tonsilitis, and strep throat. I am now lying in bed, loopy off of meds and lack of sleep. I havent eaten in 3 days because it feels like I am swallowing razorblades.
BUT! other than that...pretty uneventful week. lol

madigirl59's photo
Sat 01/12/08 09:22 AM
ewwwwwwwwww.yall boys are gross.
hehehee. but funny.

madigirl59's photo
Sat 01/12/08 09:11 AM
LOL!!! I definitely didn't think that one little post would turn into something like this....but then again, he probably didn't either when he "passed" on me. hehe.

Jistme: Thanks for refreshing his memory. hehe. I found that humorous that someone else pointed it out.

I am so glad that I could provide yall with some humor today. Have a good one cuties!

madigirl59's photo
Sat 01/12/08 08:50 AM

hey im new. just joined 3. days ago now. want to see if anyone was interested in me.

thanks

"I'll pass"
is what you said to me in an earlier thread

madigirl59's photo
Sat 01/12/08 07:13 AM
hi and welcome! good luck:)

madigirl59's photo
Sat 01/12/08 07:03 AM
I know that I am young, but I have been in this same exact situation with a very serious relationship. Now hindsight is 20/20 and I will tell you what I learned.
I refused to "give up" the few drinks and the smoking because that was just what I did with my friends. It eventually became a problem and I lost this person that I cared for so dearly. Now all the details really don't matter. What does matter is this. I realize now that in no way, shape, or form is alcohol or any other substance is worth losing someone that is potentially your soulmate...or whatever you want to call it. If all you had to do was simply give up a few alcoholic beverages and cigarettes(which are a certain path to doom anyway) to assure your happiness, then would it not be worth it?
So just consider how happy this man might make you. If you think you may be really happy with him, then are the substances more important than your happiness?

Just food for thought:)

madigirl59's photo
Sat 01/12/08 06:42 AM
Good Morning! Hope you have a good day!
bigsmile

madigirl59's photo
Sat 01/12/08 06:37 AM
Well technically: A confused state of mind acts upon the sympathetic nervous system. From there, the vasodilators are stimulated which causes the peripheral capillaries to expand. As a result, more blood flows to the surface of the face and neck, resulting in the reddening of the face and neck.

HAHA! Im kidding. It is apparently a bodily defense mechanism. When we get nervous our heart goes crazy and our adrenals go nuts, so to compensate, the blood flows to our brain, thus making our face appear red or pink.

There you go. Brought to you by my brain's folder of useless information.

madigirl59's photo
Sat 01/12/08 06:31 AM
I dated a guy from Michigan and we had the same exact discussion. He gave me that N, S, E, W direction crap and I looked at him like he had 4 arms. I explained to him that its MUCH easier to do the left right stuff. I only know if I am going N, S, E, W if I am actually on the interstate hehe.

Damn Michiganders LOL. Gotta love em

madigirl59's photo
Sat 01/12/08 06:27 AM
I don't really know the natural color of my hair. I think I am pretty close to it now tho.

madigirl59's photo
Sat 01/12/08 06:23 AM
Edited by madigirl59 on Sat 01/12/08 06:24 AM

madigirl59's photo
Sat 01/12/08 01:28 AM
LOL. i read your earlier post on generalizing and the minute i read this one, i TOTALLY knew where you were going with this.
Good one. Point made very clearly.

madigirl59's photo
Sat 01/12/08 01:22 AM
i requested u add me as friends. im a little older than you, but thats ok. you dont seem that young. i think that most women are *****es in general. i have a hard time having anything but guy friends. so anyways, keep in touch cuz i just love ya. ur awesome.

madigirl59's photo
Sat 01/12/08 01:16 AM

YOU SILLY!
:tongue:

just making sure. thank you so much! i think that may be that most amazing compliment i have ever gotten on this site. you are awesome. we should keep in touch. you seem like a cool gurlee.

madigirl59's photo
Sat 01/12/08 01:14 AM

lady i checked you out and youre BEAUTIFUL!
i wish i had lips like yours!!!

who were u talking about?

madigirl59's photo
Sat 01/12/08 01:13 AM

I cant sleep either. I have strep throat, mono, and tonsilitis. so needless to say, i am having sleeping issues. hehe. but at least i have nice people like yall to chat with.

i cant even imagine what that feels like. hope you get better soon.

i can explain. lol. everytime i swallow it feels like i am swallowing razorblades. i am hot then cold then hot then cold then ...u get the point. thats the worst part. not to add the head ache, eyes hurt, cant hold my head up, and the bodily aches and pains. lol. that about sums it all up. but dont worry. i have been given a little "cocktail" for all of that lol.

madigirl59's photo
Sat 01/12/08 01:06 AM
Cindy, you are quite beautiful by the way. You resemble Katherine McPhee. but i am sure you get that all the time.
Jen

madigirl59's photo
Sat 01/12/08 01:05 AM
I cant sleep either. I have strep throat, mono, and tonsilitis. so needless to say, i am having sleeping issues. hehe. but at least i have nice people like yall to chat with.