madigirl59's photo
Wed 03/12/08 02:48 PM
what exactly is a "Boo?"

madigirl59's photo
Wed 03/12/08 02:48 PM
i love it! how cute:)

madigirl59's photo
Wed 03/12/08 02:47 PM
i have OCD. actually caused a break up. lol. i think its awesome to have. i would much rather be clean and neat than a slob. was diagnosed when i was 17 and it has only gotten worse since.
i even count the tiles on the ceiling in a classroom....the number of stripes on wallpaper...stuff like that.
it can be rather annoying at times because it tends to cause ADD since my attention goes to counting something instead of listening. most of yall have it easy from the sound of it.

madigirl59's photo
Tue 03/11/08 06:03 PM
i PREFER someone who never drinks. ugh. drinking is such a turn off.

madigirl59's photo
Sat 03/01/08 05:16 PM
me me!! match me PLEASEEE.
i always LOVE to see who yall think will be a good match for me.

let me know.
thanks!

madigirl59's photo
Sat 03/01/08 05:15 PM
you did the right thing. he is probably going to be mad, but he will realize that you did that because you cared. good for you for standing up and stepping in on a situation that was dangerous for someone you care about.
i think that shows a lot of character on your part.

madigirl59's photo
Sat 03/01/08 05:07 PM
Pro Life....all the way. No matter the situation.
Abortion=murder.
You can justify it or rationalize it all you want, but this is a human being and it is murder.
I think that all of the arguing about it is just people's way of justifying a decision that they know deep down is not right.

Good thread. I like to see other people's opinion on things like this.
Thanks

madigirl59's photo
Fri 02/29/08 08:02 PM
i wanna play!
:tongue:

madigirl59's photo
Fri 02/29/08 01:59 PM
i would definitely donate my eggs. at the facility that actually gives these eggs to people, they screen the candidates and wouldnt just give them to anyone, so i would be confident that it would be given to someone completely capable of caring for a child. i think this is wonderful because having a child is something that everyone should be able to experience if they can.

Disclaimer: yes i know that bad things have happened, but i am simply mentioning the majority of cases in the above paragraph.

madigirl59's photo
Fri 02/29/08 01:55 PM
i LOVE this posting. FINALLY something with a bit of intelligence to it. regardless the belief of anyone, at least this is an intelligent thought.

a break from the monotonous, idiotic jokes that ppl post every...single...day.

i really hope people read this with the respect that was shown to the person who recently posted an anti-Christian thread.

thanks for the post!

madigirl59's photo
Tue 02/26/08 10:30 AM

Z-------zilch lol

ok now i KNOW i can definitely help you. hehe

madigirl59's photo
Mon 02/25/08 07:39 PM
im a super good flirt. i just make them laugh. most guys like a girl with a sense of humor. it works out well for me:)

madigirl59's photo
Mon 02/25/08 01:27 PM
i SWEAR by my iPod. best investment i ever made. definitely go that route.

madigirl59's photo
Mon 02/25/08 01:02 PM
grrr. its irritating.

and for those waiting on me to make the first move....im not gonna. if you keep viewing me and never say anything...im assuming u arent interested.

so SAY SOMETHING already. hehe

madigirl59's photo
Mon 02/25/08 12:58 PM
i love this!

madigirl59's photo
Mon 02/25/08 12:44 PM
present!

madigirl59's photo
Thu 02/21/08 09:19 PM
You just keep trying. There are girls out there that are like me and do NOT cheat. I think that cheating is the lowest thing someone can do. I think the fact that she cheated on a soldier who was protecting our country makes it that much lower.
You will find ur girl who does not cheat because you are obviously a good guy.
Good luck and I am soo sorry that happened.
:)jen

madigirl59's photo
Sat 02/16/08 05:08 PM
yep. we are definitely here. :)

madigirl59's photo
Wed 02/13/08 05:11 PM
when you get married. i believe in sharing finances when you get married....and this is coming from someone who will most likely be the main bread winner.
just my opinion.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9