Community > Posts By > cruisin

no photo
Fri 08/01/08 12:05 AM

my point is that.. see,someone expresses there opinion and the entire bandwagon jumps on him rather than thinking he may have a point,not fair in my opinion...arent we here to learn to behave or have better relationships,or try and understand why a guy is trying to make a point.A person tells u how he feels and u take offense and start breaking out the torches,instead of getting hyped up jus ask the dude how he feels and why ,geeze place should be called bitter anger .com

Socrates would be proud of you.

no photo
Fri 08/01/08 12:04 AM

Oh buddy you posted this at the WRONG time. I am NOT in the mood for the ignorance of people. You ever thought that maybe it is YOU? I mean come on. You come on the board posting this pile of crap. And complain that women do not message you and have low self esteem? I do not see how self esteem has ANYTHING to do with it. Maybe JUST MAYBE they do not want to talk to a jerk. I think those 98% are smart and I applaud them for it.

Step back, take a look and GET A F*CKING CLUE!:angry: grumble

Contrary to my perceived emotion on this post, I do a pretty neat job at coming up with polite and light-hearted openers to the people I message. You honestly think I tried by messaging girls with offensive and insincere statements/inqueries? Because that is not the case.

no photo
Fri 08/01/08 12:01 AM
Like I said, the community on the forums isn't half bad, but thats because you all are from across the globe. Try narrowing that band down to a set of zipcodes in a 15 mile radius and you have 1...maybe 2 people who aren't complete attention e-whores.

no photo
Thu 07/31/08 11:44 PM
Edited by cruisin on Thu 07/31/08 11:45 PM
Seriously. I'm on this shiz because I am away from my social network and don't really have the time to hang around in the town squares to desperately meet people.

Now I go on this site when I have the chance to check out the profiles of women in my area. I message quite a few and instant match basically all of them, and I get like 1 response (out of the 50 initiatives I made).

I am sorry to say, and I don't believe this holds true for all of you (especially those who frequent the forum part of this site), but it seems people (especially women) are here for their own egos to develop.

They get a host of guys swarming and leaving messages and base their self esteem on what guys can infer from a select few pixelated and disproportionate representations of themselves (they call them self portraits).

Its really a lose lose situation for guys who aren't cocky enough to post their most prized material possessions in their pictures. Guess it weeds out the gold digger response (which seems to be 98% of the female population here).

/rant

no photo
Tue 07/22/08 01:20 AM

hi to everybodywaving ...i was just wondering if i am the only one who hasn't found at least one matchsurprised ...becasue my friends say this is a good website but i'm staring 2 think twice about thisslaphead ...i only came on here to find a perfect lady that knows what she wants to do in life and just like's to live her life to the fullest...IF THERE IS AT LEAST ONE OUT THERE FOR ME CAN U SEND ME A MESSAGE OR SOMETHING...

Yo, id say its harder finding girls on the net than it is in rl life. Every guy on the net has bigger balls and actually initiates convo with women...not so much in real life.

Just relax bruh, dont be desperate. if you flirt with enough girls and play nice, but be bold, you'll have no problems.

no photo
Mon 07/21/08 11:56 PM
Edited by cruisin on Mon 07/21/08 11:58 PM
I (as in me) e (as in interweb) <3 (as in heart) you (as in you).

Edit, you caught me with that ninja edit. you = win

no photo
Mon 07/21/08 11:52 PM
Edited by cruisin on Mon 07/21/08 11:54 PM

Quit changing your posts please! Especially if it's your original post.
reading my mind!!!!
flowerforyou

He's done it to me before.grumble

I make you angry b/c i e- <3 you.

its good to be back on this madness. but alas I must go to sleep.

no photo
Mon 07/21/08 11:48 PM
the internetz is serious bizness i see.

no photo
Mon 07/21/08 11:46 PM

I sssoooo want southfarmer back right about now

noway

whos that guy? was he happy as well?

no photo
Mon 07/21/08 11:45 PM

yes...you seem very gaydrinker drinker drinker

thank you

no photo
Mon 07/21/08 11:41 PM

good luck with that, junior high was fun for all of us, just some took it with them

I can quit smoking any time i want

no photo
Mon 07/21/08 11:38 PM
Edited by cruisin on Mon 07/21/08 11:45 PM
I don't know about you all but I'm pretty happy. Sucks for you if you aren't feeling gay.

no photo
Mon 07/21/08 11:27 PM

the ugly stick? as in 1? looks like he got beat with every stick on the whole d@mn treebigsmile

ya, gotta stop letting ur mom use those ugly sticks on me.

OH SCHNAAPP DAWG. there goes my jericho

no photo
Mon 07/21/08 11:26 PM

thank u for the input...:wink:

where are all the girls (ladies)

They are at my house :tongue:

OHH Deeeyum nukka, put him in puhlaacee

just got surrved boy, sheeit

no photo
Mon 07/21/08 11:21 PM

Its that long since I had any action, you could call me a virginlaugh

drinker

dude, you gotta try this asexual thing...hey cruisin 2 throw another steak on the barbecue. cruisin 4 get me another corona.

ah beautiful california summer nights

no photo
Mon 07/21/08 11:16 PM
sex is for losers. All about being asexual. its cool to have one me doing the chores and another me studying. ahh good times

no photo
Mon 07/21/08 11:14 PM
Edited by cruisin on Mon 07/21/08 11:15 PM

First day with your new born again virginity? Its been so long that I'm a born again virgin. Not worthy of volcanic sacrifices but close.

this time its real mannn, eff what the man says about 2nd, 3rd, or even nth virginity mannn.

if you had to choose for the rest of your life: Forks or Spoons.

I'm a fork guy myself.

no photo
Mon 07/21/08 11:12 PM

Cool. Did you get the bumper sticker?

no, but I want to. thatd be cool

no photo
Mon 07/21/08 11:08 PM
so whats up internets?

no photo
Mon 07/21/08 11:06 PM

You better zip up your pants, you face is showinglaugh

uh, you're sock's untied?