Community > Posts By > hikerchick

hikerchick's photo
Thu 06/26/08 05:21 AM
not much to rate - you don't say anything and all of your pics are weirdly sideways..you need to write an essay.

And unless you are looking for negative attention, ditch the boob shots.

hikerchick's photo
Thu 06/26/08 05:19 AM

bring it

what are we bringing .. like potato salad to the potluck or????????????????? :tongue:
love to the thread

hikerchick's photo
Thu 06/26/08 05:19 AM
Trees...dogs...kids....bodies of water...men.....

not necessarily in that order

hikerchick's photo
Thu 06/26/08 05:17 AM

Morning hiker You know most people like attention Like to talk about themselves.They are probably just broken up and venting wanting somebody to agree with them
You may be right there, Chuck. And I know it runs both ways. This thread just happens to be my perspective.

hikerchick's photo
Thu 06/26/08 05:15 AM

i like that..maybe it will be my new screen name....womenloverddn122happy happy happy

i love women....

all women....

in fact, i prefer women's company over men's...

i am raising two future women.....and i love them for being the young ladies they are....

disparaging remarks about anyone are an indication of self hatred projected on others
You are one of the woman-lovers that I was talking about. They are surprisingly hard to find.

Well- you love women..and trees. Wow!love

uh oh ddn .. now hikers in love smitten :laughing:

You know me Fade..that just doesn't happen with me...laugh

hikerchick's photo
Thu 06/26/08 05:08 AM

i like that..maybe it will be my new screen name....womenloverddn122happy happy happy

i love women....

all women....

i am raising two future women.....and i love them for being the young ladies they are....

disparaging remarks about anyone are an indication of self hatred projected on others
You are one of the woman-lovers that I was talking about. They are surprisingly hard to find.

Well- you love women..and trees. Wow!love

hikerchick's photo
Thu 06/26/08 05:07 AM

whateva

laugh typical response
I am sure you get it alot. flowerforyou

hikerchick's photo
Thu 06/26/08 05:05 AM

hicker,,,,it's because you are a woman,,,an you hear an see what a lot of women go threw,,,,,i was just comenting about both sexes,,,,,,u got good on both sides,,,,,,an u got bad,,,,,,,,so like i wa saying get th bad ones out,,,,,,,an another thing,,,,,why is it most women go for th bad boys then cry when they get dumped,,,,explane this one
that's another thread. go ahead and start it.

hikerchick's photo
Thu 06/26/08 05:05 AM

i love women....

all women....

hikerchick's photo
Thu 06/26/08 05:01 AM

good morning my fellow crusaders
flowerforyou
a fellow voice of reason!! Hooray!:heart:

hikerchick's photo
Thu 06/26/08 05:00 AM

I've got to get out of this house.. it's driving me crazy. Me and my two pups need a place.

Any of you ladies need a live-in pool boy?? Handyman?? Bartender?? Masseur??

I don't eat much and I'm potty trained.

I need a pool boy and yardman.

hikerchick's photo
Thu 06/26/08 05:00 AM

mad :angry: mad :angry: Male anger makes me soooooooo freakin ANGRY explode grumble explode grumble
Hmm..my post is not about anger so much as general dislike.

And I am not angry about anything..just observing. It's kind of amusing to me how many men are here on a dating site purporting to meet women and all of their posts in the forums whine about how awful women are.

Ironic, no?

hikerchick's photo
Thu 06/26/08 04:56 AM

grumble Something needs to be done about all of this male anger around here grumble This is a crisis mad

:angry: Its time to take a stand :angry:
nah, no stand. Just an observation. I just never realized how prevalent it was.

I am sure it is just as true with females who don't like males, I don't know, but I havent' noticed that as much, and one of you guys can start that thread.

I have, in my travels, run into men that really love women and those guys are WONDERFUL to find. :tongue:
mad Im so upset about this I just punched 2 holes in the wall and threw a chair out the window. mad
Lee, don't make me drive to Kentucky just to slap you.It's not that far. laugh

hikerchick's photo
Thu 06/26/08 04:54 AM

grumble Something needs to be done about all of this male anger around here grumble This is a crisis mad

:angry: Its time to take a stand :angry:
nah, no stand. Just an observation. I just never realized how prevalent it was.

I am sure it is just as true with females who don't like males, I don't know, but I havent' noticed that as much, and one of you guys can start that thread.

I have, in my travels, run into men that really love women and those guys are WONDERFUL to find. :tongue:

hikerchick's photo
Thu 06/26/08 04:52 AM

think

(((( WOMEN ROCK ))))

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

slaphead Oh wait .......... drinks

I AM one :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:thumbsup:(( Hiker )) flowers flowers

Right on as usual darlin waving

Mornin' Fade!

hikerchick's photo
Thu 06/26/08 04:47 AM

whateva

hikerchick's photo
Thu 06/26/08 04:45 AM

ok here we go again,,,bot sexes has ben hurt by th other 1/2,,,or what other words you wanna use,,,,,th story is th same,some women have ben so hurt by men that they go years blaming them slfe for something that wasn't there fault,,,,some men are just a** holes an some women are just bit**es,,,,,,now it's like pulling weeds out of th garden,,,,,,,,,u got to no withch ones needs to go,,,,an with ones needs to grow,,,,,,,,hows that????
uh - fine, I guess.

hikerchick's photo
Thu 06/26/08 04:42 AM

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
I know you like women, Fear, I can tell.laugh

hikerchick's photo
Thu 06/26/08 04:37 AM

ok so you don't like gay guys,,,,,,what your other point
I never said that.

I am talking about guys who claim to be heterosexual and then do nothing but complain about how evil women are.

I love gay guys, actually. The gay guys that I have been friends with do not dislike women. They are just not attracted to them. Big difference.

hikerchick's photo
Thu 06/26/08 04:28 AM

Hikerchick either you are an early morning person or you have been up all nite as well.
why do you say that? I went to bed sometime after midnight..now it's 7 am and I am getting ready for work...is that unusual?

No not at all ,just me wishing I could reel back in what I posted now that It is out there floating around in cyberspace.
what? You didn't say anything bad, you never do.

Thankyou ,there is just one tiny thing I forgot.My neighbours may be on this sightgrumble
people need to mind their own business.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25