Community > Posts By > Troubled

Troubled's photo
Tue 11/05/13 12:34 PM

What article?...Oh you mean the OP?...Who ever reads those? Too many big words if you ask me.

With all due respect, that sounds like Pelosi referencing the ACA.

Troubled's photo
Tue 11/05/13 10:53 AM

I do not subscribe to x wing fighters, the force,dustification beams, lizard people, holograms, or any bat **** crazy theories.

Neither do I agree with the commission report.

Troubled's photo
Tue 11/05/13 10:26 AM

It means that the report was pure fantasy.

Troubled's photo
Tue 11/05/13 10:06 AM

You mean speculation like the 911 Ommission report?

Troubled's photo
Thu 10/31/13 05:58 PM

@OP

I agree with everything you said except one small item.

You stated that Sebelius had immunity. From my understanding,
as of Sept. 1, She no longer has that benefit.

The Pope issued an Apostolic Letter on July 16th that effectively stripped away the immunity of all Judges, Attorneys, government officials and all entities established under the Roman Curia. ALL corporations are established under Roman Curia.

They are now liable for what they say and do and every last one of them can be prosecuted.

Maybe that is why the Lady changed her tune.

Troubled's photo
Wed 10/30/13 06:41 PM

From what I understand that is pretty much up to you.

Troubled's photo
Wed 10/30/13 05:44 PM

Kinda explains why the religious right is seen as a terrorist organization in some circles.

Troubled's photo
Wed 10/30/13 04:59 PM

Speaking of the Pope.

Are you aware that in July the Pope issued an Apostolic Letter that effectively strips away the Immunity of all Judges, Attorneys, Government Officials and all entities established under the Roman Curia? [hint, all corporations are established under the Roman Curia].

The United States is a corporation as we all know and as such was established under Roman Curia.

Every last one of them can now be prosecuted.

Troubled's photo
Wed 10/30/13 11:11 AM

Like the man said....Stay Sovereign.

Troubled's photo
Mon 01/28/13 11:10 PM

The buildings did not burn. They collapsed and turned into mostly dust and some rubble.

If those buildings were engulfed in fire, the entire city of New York would have been in flames.

There was very little actual fire.

i guess you missed the video where molten lava-stuff was pouring out the side of the tower...

Molten lava is not a burning building.

how did it get molten?

Good question...... Finally

Troubled's photo
Mon 01/28/13 11:01 PM

Questions from Hotrod:

If 'the government' was really going to use explosives to take down the WTC, why not do so and blame it on the Al Qaeda anyhow? Why introduce aircraft hijackings, 'dancing Jews', WTC7 et cetera?

It is important to be able to distinguish between 'the government' and the Elite Cabal or 'club' that uses their power, influence and wealth to install said 'governments.'

The wealthy install the governments. The wealthy contribute millions to the campaigns and election results and many of the electronic voting machines are owned by convicted felons. It has been testified to in court that these machines have been tampered with. Elections themselves are fixed and manipulated by the Elite.

Now to answer your question, 'the government' did not plan and execute the attack on 9-11. But 'the government' (being a tool of the Elite) was complicit in the attacks. This does not mean every single politician was involved, but key people were complicit. The operation is always on a need to know basis and was carried out as black operations.

Of course details like the 'dancing Jews' were just screw ups. They were Mossad and yes, they were 'documenting' the event for their masters.... the Elite.

WTC 7 and all of the buildings were owned by the same person or company. There were many reasons for the operation most of them were financial. It all has to do with gaining power, and a tyrannical control.

What a load of speculative and unsubstantiated nonsense.

If they were going to make it look like Iraq had WMD, why didn't they plant them and pretend to find the same?

They are not as smart or as well organized as some people think they are. Besides, they didn't need to. They still got into Iraq via their lies and propaganda. The risk of getting caught planting WMD would have been astronomical.

More of the same. So, the risk of the so-called 9/11 conspiracy being exposed wasn't astronomical? The logic is just....

If they really had vaccines that could cause autism, why not use it on their enemies over seas?

Probably because vaccines do not cause autism on everyone. But if they did, it would soon be discovered... and they would be busted.

The study was a hoax anyway. This post was just a joke.

If they really were able disperse Chemtrails why not use it on the enemy population like they supposedly do the American people?

I don't know what you know about Chemtrails, but they have something to do with climate control.

Incorrect, try looking into it.

You seem to have a chip on your shoulder against anyone who has a conspiracy theory.

No, I have an interest in debunking crazy theories and I've been interested in this for a long time. You seem to assume my interest in 9/11 is recent, but it isn't. I've been interested since the silly theories started cropping up. Just as I was onto the Sandy Hook conspiracies before most were aware that they were staring to gain currency. This is an interest, not a 'chip on my shoulder'. Please learn to discern the difference.

Fact is, there are conspiracies. Fact is, the government and the Elite criminals do practice lies and propaganda.

I never once stated that governments are incapable of subterfuge. However, in the case of 9/11, the conspiracy as put forth by truthers is just plain silly. This accusation toward me always makes me smile along with the shill, CIA plant, government apologist or whatever BS name people will toss about in order to avoid examining their own belief systems.

If you are a person who support them and wishes to trust them completely, that is your choice.

Now you're being silly. As you can see, I support the evidence; evidence which I've posted en masse within this thread, which the antagonists are so keen to ignore.

I am a skeptic. I don't believe them or trust them because I have seen the evil that is being done in this world.

The complete dismissal of anything produced by the scientific community and everything that is logical, while embracing all that is specious and ridiculous is not what being a skeptic is about.

That would be your scientific community.

Everything that is cornfed to you obviousley not accepted by a large, growing community of individuals that do not believe anything the government or you tell them is true.

Just how much do you get paid to post your drivel?

Troubled's photo
Sun 01/27/13 08:21 PM

I'm not the least bit paranoid. I simply know what is going on. LOL

Paranoid? No. Galactically pissed off? Yup

Troubled's photo
Sun 01/27/13 08:15 PM

Yep, its all orchestrated by the criminal cabal of who buys elections, bribes congressmen, manipulates the stock market and the price of everything, and whose agenda is to steal the real wealth of the world and leave the population with worthless paper money and contracts while they keep the gold and the property.

Fractional reserve lending, stock market manipulation, stolen money, fraud, ponzi schemes, etc.

Wake up people and stop defending these criminals.

the "criminal cabal"...sheesh, your minds are running in so many directions no wonder you can't see fantasy from fact... so now it's the criminal cabal who did it, and not bush... no wait, Israel?... the bankers? umm.. i guess anyone but the muslims did it right?

whoa

Personally I have no idea who was responsible for it.

But it damn sure wasn't done by the people our illustrious government is telling us.

And at least our minds are running.

keep telling yourself that, whatever helps you sleep at night...
i guess paranoia runs deep in here...

Thanks, I will.

I guess some people like living in an idiocracy.

Troubled's photo
Sun 01/27/13 06:12 PM

Yep, its all orchestrated by the criminal cabal of who buys elections, bribes congressmen, manipulates the stock market and the price of everything, and whose agenda is to steal the real wealth of the world and leave the population with worthless paper money and contracts while they keep the gold and the property.

Fractional reserve lending, stock market manipulation, stolen money, fraud, ponzi schemes, etc.

Wake up people and stop defending these criminals.

the "criminal cabal"...sheesh, your minds are running in so many directions no wonder you can't see fantasy from fact... so now it's the criminal cabal who did it, and not bush... no wait, Israel?... the bankers? umm.. i guess anyone but the muslims did it right?

whoa

Personally I have no idea who was responsible for it.

But it damn sure wasn't done by the people our illustrious government is telling us.

And at least our minds are running.

Troubled's photo
Sun 01/27/13 05:08 PM

Blowing up the pentagon was a pretty good ploy to hide the $2Trillion dollars missing that Rumsfeld had announced 2 days before.

Funny that it was the accounting wing that had just been remodeled and reinforced (where the 126 employees that were killed were working on finding the missing money) that got hit by a plane supposedly making an impossible turn, rather than the side Rumsfelds office and the intel branches were.... that would have been a straight fly in without a turn....

Go figure

Just a coincidence........Right?

Troubled's photo
Sun 01/27/13 04:39 PM

The Pentagon does not want terrorists (or anyone else) to know how to damage the Pentagon. They therefore classified all their video as anyone with any common sense should know. They do not care if you like it or not. It is not a conspiracy. It is called national security. Only the very slow of mind would think that the Pentagon is going to provide assistance to the next attacker to do a better job.

If it was terrorists that did this, anyone with common sense would deduce that the terrorists all ready have a pretty good idea on how to damage the pentagon and Tall buildings don"t you think?

This is probably where I should insert some caustic comment about intelligence but the voices tell me not to.

The damage done to the Pentagon was minimal and it doesn't change their security decisions to not release the video.

Okey Dokey, if you say so.

Troubled's photo
Sun 01/27/13 04:06 PM
Edited by Troubled on Sun 01/27/13 04:15 PM

The Pentagon does not want terrorists (or anyone else) to know how to damage the Pentagon. They therefore classified all their video as anyone with any common sense should know. They do not care if you like it or not. It is not a conspiracy. It is called national security. Only the very slow of mind would think that the Pentagon is going to provide assistance to the next attacker to do a better job.

If it was terrorists that did this, anyone with common sense would deduce that the terrorists all ready have a pretty good idea on how to damage the pentagon and Tall buildings don"t you think?

This is probably where I should insert some caustic comment about intelligence but the voices tell me not to.

Troubled's photo
Thu 01/24/13 08:06 PM

My gawd this is truly a refreshing thread.

SS if your ever in Oregon I'M buying.

Troubled's photo
Thu 01/17/13 07:21 PM

Can anyone, or everyone tell us about what happens next historicaly after a country is disarmed? ....Like to protect the Children for example?

Try reading Mein Kampf or however they spell it. Guy by the name of Adolf Hitler wrote it.

Troubled's photo
Thu 01/17/13 01:42 PM

Give it a while and we can all learn first hand.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 13 14